AVEENO Eczema Care Itch Relief Balm Reviews

Only AVEENO®  has harnessed the soothing power of ACTIVE NATURALS®  colloidal oatmeal to create a protective balm that intensely moisturizes and helps relieve dry, itchy, irritated skin due to eczema without leaving a greasy feeling behind. This unique formula helps strengthen the skin’s natural moisture barrier and helps prevent recurrence of dry, itchy skin from eczema. It’s gentle enough for everyday use on sensitive skin.

Seule la marque AVEENOMD  exploite le pouvoir apaisant de l’avoine colloïdale ACTIVE NATURALSMD  pour mettre au point un baume protecteur qui hydrate intensément et aide à soulager la sécheresse, l’irritation et la démangeaison cutanées dues à l’eczéma, sans laisser de fini gras. Cette formule exclusive aide à renforcer la barrière d’hydratation naturelle de la peau et à prévenir la peau sèche qui démange. Elle est suffisamment douce pour l’emploi quotidien sur la peau sensible de bébé.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2018

February 23, 2018

I use this every night now!

I recently bought this item on a whim at my local walmart. It has really helped to reduce the itchiness i have on certain areas of my arm! I'm really glad I bought this item! Just make sure you don't use it as hand cream since it gets pretty sticky.

February 23, 2018

Aveeno eczema care itch relief balm

I bought this product for my 3 year old son who is prone to itchy dry skin and tried it to help soothe the itchyness as to prevent him from scraching all the time and I must say it works! He not only doesn't scratch himself but the cream really helps hydrate the skin. A great buy and a good price.

February 16, 2018

un bon produit a avoir en pharmacie

Aveeno soin pour eczema est un bon produit à avoir sous la main pour aider a soulager ma démengeaison mais c'est meilleur un produit qui ''guérie'' aussi en même temps...mais pour ce qui est d'aider a soulager la peau c'Est un bon produit

February 16, 2018

Great product

I was really impressed with this product. My hands are disgustingly dry,cracked, and itchy especially during winter. I found this really soothes my itchy dry skin.

February 14, 2018

I was amazed

All the time I get these little dime sized spots that itch and hurt all year round. No lotion I have tried has worked so far. I saw this in the store last month and figured they had a small enough container that I could justify spending the money to try it. I was so happy to finally have some relief! I am now sorry I didn’t get the better value and bigger size! However, knowing what I do now I am going to next time!

February 13, 2018

Aveeno

Thé eczéma care cream has really worked Well with my dry itching skin. For people like me with eczema, try this! It's the best. Applies great with no heavy feeling. Stops itching and rashes diminish rapidly.

February 12, 2018

Effective eczema care

I really liked the texture of this cream and how it was unscented. I tried it on 2 small Eczema spots and it stopped the itching right away. It was also effective at moisturizing some really dry patches. However, I did find that it felt a little greasy after applying. I thought it was also pricey compared to an equivalent cream of equal size. Not sure if I would get it again for that reason.

February 10, 2018

AVEENO Eczema Care Itch Relief Balm Review

I first started using Aveeno Eczema care creams on my toddler who has regular small breakouts of eczema. I soon started to use it myself when my skin would be especially dry and irritated. This relief balm has a lovely thickish consistency and absorbs easily without much residue. It is unscented but leaves my skin feeling soft and revitalized.

February 09, 2018

my husbands eczema flares up

We have bought numerious products that failed.Seen this product rating on your site and decided to give it a try.It relieved the itchyness immediately..three days and the itchy ,weeping flare up was dying up ..Best product out there so far.

February 06, 2018

Son has eczema

My 2 year has eczema. He has had it since birth. It had flared up on his entire body, but my doctor recommended this and I’ve been using it faithfully we rarely have any flair ups!