Aveeno hand cream Reviews

April 23, 2019

Great for hands and body

I use this as a hand and body lotion, sometimes even face. It is light and keeps my skin feeling moisturized for a whole day. Simple, easy to use, and not fragrant is what I go for!

April 06, 2019

finally something that works

I suffer from dry/ cracked hands in our winter. I have tried other lotions only to find that the scents or texture irritate my hands even more. Aveeno does not do that... it helps heal and I'm so happy I found it.

April 01, 2019

Great for Dry Hands

Such a great lotion that is so good for my dry hands. It moisturizes without leaving my hands greasy which is great because then it doesn't leave marks or grease marks and I can get back to work as soon as I apply it.

March 20, 2019

I would definitely buy this again

The producr comes in a purse size bottle. Non greasy smells nice
    It only took using the product once to see results. Wrinkles on my hands were tamed. My hands were soft and smooth for hours! Would definitely buy again, in a bigger bottle!

February 07, 2019

Our go to

One place you can find this stuff is my house. We’ve always got some kicking around. It’s the best everyday moisturizer and has the best value. Keeps skin nice and soft without the oily feels.

April 23, 2018

Aveeno

I love Aveeno products the hand cream is wonderful it keeps my hands moist especially if you have dry hands all the time it's great too I recommend it to everyone

April 11, 2018

An awesome hand cream

Everyone in our family loves this hand cream. The scent is very minimal, it goes on well, easily absorbed, and helps lock in moisture. The only setback is it’s price. It is our go to for hand creams when it is on sale. Highly recommend it, especially for the winter months when our hands tend to get drier.

April 10, 2018

AVEENO HAND CREAM

AVEENO HAND CREAM Is a great product! The brand itself is one of my absolute favourites. The rich ingredients make the product elegant and anyone can use it!:)

April 04, 2018

J'aime bien

Ce produit en est un qui a plusieurs qualité: plusieurs formats disponibles (surtout pratique en petit format pour le travail pour mettre dans un tiroir de bureau), sans parfum, entre bien dans la peau, résultats rapides et belle épaisseur. En fait, j'aime qu'elle soit efficace sans flafla.

Je la conseille sans hésitation.

March 29, 2018

AVEENO HAND CREAM

I love Aveeno Hand cream. Its one of my favourite creams.I bough all the time and its fair price. It keeps my hands soft.I recommend this product to all my friends