Aveeno Moisturizer for Eczema
Good

Aveeno Moisturizer for Eczema Reviews

Ranked #757 out of 1660 in Body Lotions & Creams

April 07, 2017

We tried several other baby washes and shampoos (and lotions) and our baby screamed each time we tried. With this product and the other Aveeno Baby soothing wash, he just chilled out and enjoyed his 'massage' bath.Nice, light scent. Doesn't leave him too greasy or too dry. We've been using this product for a couple weeks now (since he was 14 weeks) and prior to that used Aveeno's other products which also worked well. I just wanted to try a different bottle to see any difference. This product is just slightly creamier. I recommend it to all moms.

February 04, 2017

I absolutely recommend this product. I use it whenever I start to feel my hands get dry. Not only does it moisturize and help my hands feel better at the time, but it also lasts and I have smooth hands for days. I don't find this lotion greasy whatsoever, which is one of my biggest pet peeves with lotions. Not a bad smell either!!

December 15, 2015

This moisturizer helps prevent my son's eczema from flaring up. It is great for his sensitive skin and doesn't sting like some other moisturizers.

June 13, 2015

My mom bought this for my brother because even though he doesn't have eczema, the skin on his hands was so dry and cracking from washing them so often at work (he is a server in a restaurant). It worked wonders for him and when my own hands were starting to get so dry during the winter and from constantly touching a damp cloth with bleached water, my mom bought me my own bottle of it. Worked wonders for me, too. It was so soothing and gentle and I have pretty sensitive skin and it didn't bother me at all. I find some lotions can irritate my skin (almost like it makes my skin way worse before it has a chance to get better sort of effect), but no such problem with this.
    I love Aveeno and also use an Aveeno cleanser and moisturizer for my daily/nightly routine.

May 27, 2014

It soothes my skin when I have a breakout. Its worth whatever it costs!!

May 17, 2014

After reading wendyroy's review on this product, I went out and bought my own. Shopper's Drug Mart carries it and I managed to get it on sale for $8.99. I hadn't had a bout of eczema for ages when it broke out on my palms and wrists. Knowing how hard it had been to find something that worked, I remembered reading a review on it. I went in and pulled up the review again and thought I'd best try it to see if it really was that effective. By Jove, she's on to something, one application and already I was beginning to feel a difference in the itchiness. After about 24 hrs, the redness started to fade and the itch had subdued significantly. I remember how bad I would get a bout of this horrible affliction in the past, literally waking up with blood on my hands from scratching in my sleep. I would recommend this product to anyone who suffers from eczema and I want to say a big thank you to wendyroy for writing a review that caught my eye enough to make me want to go out an give this product a try. I have only been using it for a few days but the difference is amazing, truly a great product.

February 17, 2014

This is my best find of 2014. I developed eczema suddenly at 49 years old, following my husband's death. It was severe, and I tried OTC products, and eventually prescription hydro-cortisone. In January, I found Aveeno for Eczema -- it worked in less than a day, way better than even the prescription. I used it two or three times a day, and my arm was completely healed. I have continued using it daily, and haven't had any problems. If you have eczema, I would very strongly recommend giving it a try!