AVEENO Positively Radiant Body Lotion Reviews

The AVEENO® POSITIVELY RADIANT® Body Care Collection, enriched with Active Naturals Soy Complex, is designed to instantly transform dry, dull, uneven skin to reveal visibly healthy, more radiant looking skin. This collection of skincare products is uniquely formulated to target the look of all 5 FACTORS OF RADIANCE® – tone, texture, dullness, blotchiness, and brown spots – and is designed to leave your skin looking fresh, awake and luminous.

The exclusive AVEENO® formula in the POSITIVELY RADIANT® Body Lotion harnesses the power of ACTIVE NATURALS® Total Soy Complex and natural light diffusers to help replenish dull, dry skin and enhance skin’s natural radiance.

You may also like AVEENO® POSITIVELY RADIANT® Exfoliating Body Wash.

La gamme de soins corporels AVEENO® POSITIVELY RADIANT®, enrichie du complexe de soja Active Naturals®, est conçue pour transformer instantanément la peau sèche, terne et irrégulière, pour lui donner un aspect visiblement sain et plus radieux. Cette gamme de soins de la peau est spécialement formulée pour cibler l’aspect des 5 facteurs suivants : teint, texture, peau terne, irrégularités et taches brunes – et est conçue pour donner à la peau une apparence radieuse et éclatante de fraîcheur.

La formule exclusive de la lotion
POSITIVELY RADIANT® d'AVEENO® exploite la puissance du complexe total de soja ACTIVE NATURALS® et des diffuseurs naturels de lumière, pour aider à revitaliser la peau terne et sèche, et à rehausser l’éclat naturel de l’épiderme.

April 10, 2018

Great Product, Works and Moisturizers Skin!

I really like using this body lotion. It does everything that is says it should do, and after using it only one or two times, it helped well with dry skin and left skin with a nice scent and feeling refreshed. This body lotion is now one of my favorites! i definitely recommend this to anyone who wants their skin to be softer and glowing! #gotitfree

Soft skin

Like the non greasiness of this lotion. I find it so hard to find the right lotion because a lot are so greasy and don’t rub in. This product really works well you can actually feel it work and it actually rubs in and don’t leave any greasiness. I love this and totally recommend and it smells awesome and clean. Thank you Chick Advisor for giving me the chance to try this for free!!! You rock like always ❤️

Mon Hydratant Aveno

Aveno hydrate pendant 24 heures. Vraiment efficace. Cette lotion riche et crémeuse rend ma peau douce. Pas de sensation huileuse. Fini peau sèche. Excellent produit a découvrir.

April 10, 2018

a must have for your skin!

AVEENO POSITIVELY RADIANT BODY LOTION is amazing! i got to try it free with chickadvisor and so happy i did! this is such a great product. great smell, great results!

3.2/5

Hydratation agréable

J'ai reçu et testé gratuitement Aveeno positively radiant body lotion, j'ai apprécié l'hydratation de ce produit, le point plus négatif est la sensation d'une pellicule cireuse une fois le produit absorbé, j'aimerais aussi qu'on puisse avoir le choix de fragrance car celle-ci n'est pas ma préféré sans toutefois être désagréable. L'hydratation semble durer quand même assez longtemps.

Je recommande ce produit malgré le prix qui selon moi pourrait être plus bas et le manque de fragrance.

Much love!

I absolutely LOVE Aveeno body lotion. I seen results just after my first use & I'm so pleased with the results. I've been searching all winter long for something to bring moisture back to my skin, and I've FINALLY found just what I needed! I would 100% recommend this product to anyone looking to bring moisture & softness back to their skin. #gotitfree

Aveeno doesn't disappoint!

Once again, Aveeno made something good! This lotion really helps soothe and moisturize your skin leaving it feeling soft and healthy. The scent is fresh and natural, ver pleasant! The tiny light reflectors add a natural glow without leaving you looking like a shiny unicorn haha. Overall great quality product! I recommend.

Pleasantly happy

I was chosen for the FREE product for this review. I couldn't wait to try it out. I'm very happy with the results. I enjoyed the soft smell and how lit it felt on my skin. Love the fact that it doesn't feel oily and bulky like many other lotions. NO Unpleasant after feeling. I do recommend trying this lotion you will enjoy it as I have.

Updated On: April 09, 2018

#gotitfree

Nice cream

I tried this Aveeno Positively Radiant cream for a few days and I do have to say that I like it a lot - it left my skin feeling hydrated, it has a nice little smell. But I have to admit, I don't quite see the difference between this cream or any similar other cream... I still do however recommend this cream! #gotitfree

Smooth Skin

Was extremely excited to get the AVEENO POSITIVELY RADIANT BODY LOTION #gotitfree I have been using this cream since winter started and I have to say I didn't have to worry about dry skin for the entire winter season. Its a great price and you don't need to take a lot of cream to apply to the body. It smells great and goes on without leaving an oily texture.