AVEENO Positively Radiant Body Lotion Reviews

The AVEENO® POSITIVELY RADIANT® Body Care Collection, enriched with Active Naturals Soy Complex, is designed to instantly transform dry, dull, uneven skin to reveal visibly healthy, more radiant looking skin. This collection of skincare products is uniquely formulated to target the look of all 5 FACTORS OF RADIANCE® – tone, texture, dullness, blotchiness, and brown spots – and is designed to leave your skin looking fresh, awake and luminous.

The exclusive AVEENO® formula in the POSITIVELY RADIANT® Body Lotion harnesses the power of ACTIVE NATURALS® Total Soy Complex and natural light diffusers to help replenish dull, dry skin and enhance skin’s natural radiance.

You may also like AVEENO® POSITIVELY RADIANT® Exfoliating Body Wash.

La gamme de soins corporels AVEENO® POSITIVELY RADIANT®, enrichie du complexe de soja Active Naturals®, est conçue pour transformer instantanément la peau sèche, terne et irrégulière, pour lui donner un aspect visiblement sain et plus radieux. Cette gamme de soins de la peau est spécialement formulée pour cibler l’aspect des 5 facteurs suivants : teint, texture, peau terne, irrégularités et taches brunes – et est conçue pour donner à la peau une apparence radieuse et éclatante de fraîcheur.

La formule exclusive de la lotion
POSITIVELY RADIANT® d'AVEENO® exploite la puissance du complexe total de soja ACTIVE NATURALS® et des diffuseurs naturels de lumière, pour aider à revitaliser la peau terne et sèche, et à rehausser l’éclat naturel de l’épiderme.

March 24, 2018

Fast absorbing gentle lotion

This bottle is a pretty good value for the price, it can be found at walmart for as little as $8.50 a bottle. Compared to brands like B&BW;this is a steal. This lotion absorbs super quickly and it doesn't leave a greasy film on my skin.

The scent doesn't linger but it's not the nicest smell I've ever had in a lotion so I think that could be improved upon but other than that I don't have any problems with it.

March 23, 2018

I have very dry skin. Stupidly I used another product. My skin was so itchy I scratched areas so much I had hunks out of it. I scratched other areas red and sore. I will never change this product again. My skin is healing nicely. Thank God for aveeno
    Karen Anderson Kingston ontario

March 19, 2018

Sticky and not moisturizing

Terribly disappointed with this lotion. It feels tacky on my skin and does not leave me feeling moisturized...I just feel like a have a layer of something thick and sticky. Do not recommend.

March 17, 2018

dry skin treatment

i love using aveeno on my extremely dry and cracked skin, it provides long lasting moisture and smoothness to my dry skin. worth buying and work wonder for dull and flaky skin. brought shine and radiance from inner level of skin. strongly recommend this.