Aveeno Positively Radiant Daily Moisturizer SPF 15 Reviews

With an exclusive Total Soy Complex and Natural Light Diffusers, this daily moisturizer helps to naturally even out skin tone and immediately reflect light to bring out skin's natural radiance. This light, fast-absorbing moisturizer is clinically proven to even out skin tone, improve skin texture, and leave skin soft and smooth. It's gentle enough to use every day and even good for sensitive skin.
Sourced from www.aveeno.com

May 14, 2019

Quick and effective

I bought a 2 pack of this product when it was on sale at my local Costco. I had used aveeno body lotion before but never for face. I was pleasantly surprised. This moisturizer goes on easy, absorbs nicely, has a mild scent, and doesn’t irritate my sensitive skin. Bonus it has spf.

May 01, 2019

I would purchase this product again for myself and my family

This product keeps skin mosturized all day and night works great in norhtern Ontario cold winters. My son gets severe dry skin in the winter this product helps his skin clear up from red dry flakey skin.

April 27, 2019

A must have especially in the summer.

Excellent value for the quality. Leaves face well moisturized without the oily greasy appearance. Over time will help fade skin discoloration. Pump dispenser ensures a more hygienic way of maintaining the product and getting just the right amount you need.

April 15, 2019

Elle

Ces vraiment un bon. Produits je le recommande a tout le monde meme ma famille jai eu un resultat avec ce produit il es merveilleux j’ai deja hate de pouvoir etre selectionne un moment donner pour essayer de nouveau produits

April 15, 2019

Amazing feel. Light. Not greasy!!

I am a 32 year old mother of two! My skin is sensitive as well as both dry and oily, and I am very limited to products I can use. I purchased this product from my local Costco and it is amazing. Not heavily scented, rubs in quick and easy and leaves my skin feeling so soft - and neither greasy nor dry!! I also love that it is SPF 15, that’s a must for me!

April 12, 2019

Love this

I really like this product it’s very light weight it’s doesn’t feel like u put something on ur face it’s goes very good with my makeup doesn’t greasy on my face

April 10, 2019

Yes yes and yes! My favourite daily lotion

Speaks for itself, daily lotion.
    Leaves you feeling freshed and clean. Wonderful it has an spf without feeling greasy or oily. Great to use as a base for makeup.

April 09, 2019

Good!!

I like this product because it doesnt take a long time to get face hydrated. Smooth!
    This is my go to item when I travel as well. My husband lukes to use it as well.:)

April 09, 2019

Hydrates Skin

Aveeno Positively Radiant is a daily moisturizer with SPF 15. Its a pump, its easy to use and just the right amount comes out.
    It has a light scent, which I love. Its oil free and absorbs very quickly into your skin.

Leaves your face feeling super soft and evens out your skin tone.
    My younger daughter is also using this now and shes loves it as well.
    Looks great under makeup without all the buildup.
    Highly recommend

April 08, 2019

Saved my hands!

This lotion has saved my hands from dryness. It is so soothing when I put it on. It’s not too oily. And the lotion dries up quickly. It keeps the skin hydrated.