Aveeno positively radiant daily moisturizer spf30 Reviews

May 16, 2018

It definitely moisturizes but...

I liked this product but I don't think I will be re-purchasing. As a moisturizer, it definitely quenched my skin, and it didn't clog my pores which I appreciated because I can be prone to break-outs. However but it also left a bit of a greasy feel behind which didn't go well with my make up in hotter weather.

Aveeno also puts out some bold claims with their facial moisturizer saying you will see the effects of spot fading, even tones and radiance. Personally, I didn't see any of these effects from this product. So if you are looking for those benefits I wouldn't recommend getting too excited.

May 15, 2018

There are much cheaper moisturizer

This daily moisturizer is pretty good. I love how a little goes a long way so I save money. I've had mine for months now. I find it way too expensive. All in all, I love it but I'm on a budget so I might get another brand that's cheaper.

May 15, 2018

Pretty good

I really hate moisturizers that have SPF in them as most of moisturizers out there leave my skin feeling really greasy and usually lead to breakouts. I have to say that this one however does neither, I received this as a sample and was pleasantly surprised by it. The consistency isn't overly thick and it spreads easily, it doesn't have the sunscreen smell to it which i really hate and it absorbs into the skin really nice without leaving my face feeling greasy. I think it also adds some glow to my face, and doesn't break me out which usually happens.

May 08, 2018

Great for everyday wear

Got this in a sample package, and was quite surprised at how well it worked! The SPF 30 makes the product a good, everyday wear product under your make up. The scent is not overwhelming, and it dries down reasonably quickly for a moisturizer with SPF.

I wouldn't recommend just using this product, and suggest using your regular moisturizing plus this product - however, I have relatively dry and sensitive skin, so this routine might be too much for some.

May 03, 2018

Works great, smells great AND has a bit of sparkle

I got a small tube as a sample in the mail (sadly not through here though) so I cannot speak as to the value for the money. However...I very much like this lotion. It smells great, has a tiny bit of sparkle in it, and has done a great job on my very dry hands. Only a little bit twice a day for the last 3 days and I can see and feel that my hands are getting smoother.

April 29, 2018

smells great, deeply moisturizes

I have been using this product for a couple of weeks now and I love it. My skin absorbs it so well, it smells so fresh and clean and it really helps my skin feel moisturized. The SPF is an added bonus - I know that I am protecting my skin when I put it on in the morning. I do not wear a lot of makeup so I would need to test how it works if I were to wear makeup on top of it.

April 09, 2018

I would buy this product again and again

this is very good as it has spf built right in.It is great because both my husband and I take medication that needs us to be careful in the sun.it also is not greasy so my husband will use it