Aveeno Positively Radiant Targeted Tone Corrector Reviews

Ranked #137 out of 324 in Serums

December 24, 2015

I love everything about this product! It actually works as I've seen a sun/ age spot disappear (but others are still there). I love that it is targeted instead of having to apply it on my whole face. Compared to other spot treatments the price is great and it lasts a long time.

June 12, 2015

I will start off by saying that I have combination skin that leads to a lot of acne breakouts. Unfortunately for me these breakouts cause dark spots to appear that are difficult to get rid of. After looking at many creams I chose Aveeno Positively Radiant targeted tone corrector. I chose this one for two reasons. 1) Aveeno is a trusted brand and 2) the price was reasonable. I was not disappointed. It smelled great, went on smoothly and gradually reduced the severity of my dark spots. Highly recommended.

June 02, 2015

Love this product! Mind you, it is not an overnight miracle worker but it does improve the appearance of darkness caused by acne scarring. I used to apply this product over my entire face but found it ineffective. It is better used as implied, which is specifically on your dark spots as a spot treatment. I have noticed that darkened areas have been lightened within 3-4 days of applying it morning and night (@ night i usually keep it on overnight). Not sure if it will remove the scarring completely, but by the results i've seen so far, its defintely worth continuous use!

Shystarr79 has posted in the forum topic
    Anyone Picked?!

Abraham has posted in the forum topic
    Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

bobbensun added a new review for
    IÖGO Proteine

Shystarr79 has started a new forum topic
    Men can review on Chick Advisor?

prettyrainbow has posted in the forum topic
    Co-workers!

kelx has posted in the forum topic
    What is your current badge?

garrypark added a new review for
    popers ice

lamurap has posted in the forum topic
    Any fellow lonely people?

karma0317 has posted in the forum topic
    Want to be instagram friends?