Aveeno Positively Radiant Toner Reviews
#192 in Toner

April 15, 2019

Must have!

Along with my face wash and face lotion I also use this toner! I love how light and unscented these aveeno products are. They make my skin super soft, as well as keep blemishes away. I have noticed that my complexion is less red and blotchy!

April 09, 2019

Cheap toner - Great results

The toner itself is great, nice scent and gentle on my very sensitive oily skin.

No strong smell, goes on well.

Works very well

Been using this for a year now

April 08, 2019

Just amazing

I absolutely love this whole line and use it everyday, reasonably priced and does exactly what it says and brightens my skin. Does not dry out my skin

March 15, 2019

My go-to toner right now!

I positively love the Aveeno Positively Radiant Toner! It's gentle (even though it contains a light fragrance for which I am taking off one star - skincare should be unscented IMO), refreshing and, most importantly, ALCOHOL-FREE, which makes it perfect for the 7 skins method!

January 28, 2018

My favorite

I love aveeno positively radiance toner is the best toner I've used that's a great price $9 for 200ml last long. Smells very light no alcohol. Leaves skin soft and hydrated.

August 15, 2017

Aveeno Positively Radiant Toner

I am completely in LOVE with this toner. I am currently using it along with the face wash for acne prone skin and this toner helps revive my skin after using the face wash that has salicylic acid. The toner smells amazing, balances your skin toner and makes for a beautiful makeup application. Your face feels so fresh and clean after using it, This was my first time trying but I am hooked and will definitely buy it again.

March 29, 2017

This is the best toner I have ever used. The best part about it, is that my face feels totally normal after using. It doesn't feel tight or like I just applied something on it. It feels completely light and natural. I love using this after removing makeup. Does the job!

March 16, 2017

I have really sensitive skin and this product worked great. It didn't try out my face and kept it acne free. The bottle isn't huge but you don't need to use a lot which made it last a long time. Good price and quality

April 28, 2015

Aveeno toner is best for oily to combination, it works amazing in targeting a balance of even skin tone. with no alcohol this toner helps skin feel relaxed and not tight.

December 12, 2014

For the price, I really love this toner. It works wonderfully, feels refreshing and smells as good as toner smells.