AVEENO Repairing CICA Foot Mask Reviews

Indulge your feet in our new easy to use, non-drip Repairing CICA foot mask. These slippers are the latest addition to the AVEENO Skin Relief collection, designed to help restore essential moisture to extra-dry skin. They are infused with a unique formula that helps balance skin's natural moisture barrier, containing shea butter and levels of prebiotic oat known to have soothing and nourishing properties. These slippers leave your skin visibly soft, smooth and healthy-looking. Sit back and enjoy some well-deserved me-time!

Dorlotez vos pieds avec notre nouveau masque réparateur CICA pour les pieds. Dernier ajout à la gamme de soins apaisants AVEENO, ces pantoufles faciles à utiliser sont conçues pour aider à rétablir l’hydratation essentielle de la peau ultrasèche. Grâce à sa formule exclusive à base de beurre de karité et d’avoine, aux propriétés prébiotiques et à une concentration aux vertus apaisantes et nourrissantes, ce masque non coulant aide à rééquilibrer la barrière d’hydratation naturelle cutanée. Ces pantoufles laissent la peau lisse et douce, et lui confèrent une apparence saine. Reposez-vous et profitez d’une pause bien méritée!

You may also enjoy AVEENO Repairing CICA Hand Mask

April 16, 2019

Nice way to pamper yourself at home

I received this product for free to review. My feet are one part of my body that don't get too dry however I still felt a difference after using this product. I find it's a long lasting moisture and that it had helped the overall feel and look of my feet. I would definitely buy this and the hand one again not only when I need some moisture in my skin but when I want to pamper myself at home. These Aveeno products are great for self care!

April 16, 2019

Soft and smooth tootsies

I was lucky enough to try this for free for testing purposes. The foot mask was very easy to use - just slip on some booties and kick back while you wait 10 minutes. It did leave my tootsies feeling really soft and smooth. I have cracked heels (yay winter...!) and it did make them feel a little softer. If used a few times I could see it making a huge difference. There are no crazy smells to it, which is awesome. I would recommend!

1.0/5

Didn't work for me

I wasn't a fan of this foot mask. I didn't notice any difference in my feet after using this product. It felt alright while using it but it was awkward and you couldn't really move.

Love these!!

I live in a super dry climate so these masks are perfect for my dry skin. My favourite part is the minimal to no mess... just slip them on and wait 10 minutes. My skin turned out soft and smooth. I received this product free for testing purposes.

Des pieds incroyables

J’ai été agréablement surprise de l’efficacité du masque pour les pieds! C’est incroyable en seulement 10 minutes mes pieds ont été bien hydratée les craquelures ont diminuer considérablement et l’utilisation est très simple sans dégât et durable!

Not a bad foot hydrator

I have never used a foot mask before and I was pleasantly surprised by this one. I applied the mask booties after giving my feet a good scrub and left on for the recommended 10 minutes. My feet came out super soft and moisturized. The cuticles on my toe nails seemed to be smoothed out as well. The product itself was easy to use, not overly greasy, and pretty quick. Although I found this fun and enjoyable to use, the reason I marked it as a "will not rebuy" is that I am looking to reduce my use of plastic materials and this is pretty wasteful to me. But I would repurchase the cream formula on its own to use with just a regular pair of my own socks as the formula is quite good.

Softer feet!

Very impressed with this product. Loved that it had plastic on the outside so the lotion would go all over the place as that was a concern I had before trying it. It left my feet feeling very soft and moisturized.

April 15, 2019

Amazing product! Will buy again!

I'm in a Feild that you are constantly on your feet and you tend to get very dry cracked heels.. so I was excited.to try this and I wasn't disappointed.aveeno has always been a great brand and they definitely delivered on this foot product. Will buy again and will tell my friends

Amazing!

I was a little skeptical about the mask, but OMG I'm amazed after trying it. It is super easy to use, you just take it out of the package and put your feet in it and sit and watch your favourite TV shows while it does its magic! A few minutes later, your skin is soft, hydrated and feeling great! No more cracked, dry skin!

I love that it does not leave any residue or oily skin. The smell is pleasant and it really makes a difference in my skin care! I would definitely recommend!

(Only thing to note is that the strap broke off and it didn't really work. No biggie, it was still fine without it).

Updated On: April 15, 2019

*I received this product for free in exchange of an honest review!!!

1.7/5

April 14, 2019

Amusant, mais sans plus

#gotitfree J'ai trouvé ces petits masques très amusant à utiliser. Par contre les petites attaches autocollantes n'ont pas bien fonctionné, en faite elle ne collait pas ... Mise à par le fait que mes pieds étaient plus doux je n'ai vu aucune différence .