AVEENO Repairing CICA Foot Mask Reviews

Indulge your feet in our new easy to use, non-drip Repairing CICA foot mask. These slippers are the latest addition to the AVEENO Skin Relief collection, designed to help restore essential moisture to extra-dry skin. They are infused with a unique formula that helps balance skin's natural moisture barrier, containing shea butter and levels of prebiotic oat known to have soothing and nourishing properties. These slippers leave your skin visibly soft, smooth and healthy-looking. Sit back and enjoy some well-deserved me-time!

Dorlotez vos pieds avec notre nouveau masque réparateur CICA pour les pieds. Dernier ajout à la gamme de soins apaisants AVEENO, ces pantoufles faciles à utiliser sont conçues pour aider à rétablir l’hydratation essentielle de la peau ultrasèche. Grâce à sa formule exclusive à base de beurre de karité et d’avoine, aux propriétés prébiotiques et à une concentration aux vertus apaisantes et nourrissantes, ce masque non coulant aide à rééquilibrer la barrière d’hydratation naturelle cutanée. Ces pantoufles laissent la peau lisse et douce, et lui confèrent une apparence saine. Reposez-vous et profitez d’une pause bien méritée!

You may also enjoy AVEENO Repairing CICA Hand Mask

1.0/5

Didn't work for me

I wasn't a fan of this foot mask. I didn't notice any difference in my feet after using this product. It felt alright while using it but it was awkward and you couldn't really move.

Love these!!

I live in a super dry climate so these masks are perfect for my dry skin. My favourite part is the minimal to no mess... just slip them on and wait 10 minutes. My skin turned out soft and smooth. I received this product free for testing purposes.

Des pieds incroyables

J’ai été agréablement surprise de l’efficacité du masque pour les pieds! C’est incroyable en seulement 10 minutes mes pieds ont été bien hydratée les craquelures ont diminuer considérablement et l’utilisation est très simple sans dégât et durable!

Not a bad foot hydrator

I have never used a foot mask before and I was pleasantly surprised by this one. I applied the mask booties after giving my feet a good scrub and left on for the recommended 10 minutes. My feet came out super soft and moisturized. The cuticles on my toe nails seemed to be smoothed out as well. The product itself was easy to use, not overly greasy, and pretty quick. Although I found this fun and enjoyable to use, the reason I marked it as a "will not rebuy" is that I am looking to reduce my use of plastic materials and this is pretty wasteful to me. But I would repurchase the cream formula on its own to use with just a regular pair of my own socks as the formula is quite good.

Softer feet!

Very impressed with this product. Loved that it had plastic on the outside so the lotion would go all over the place as that was a concern I had before trying it. It left my feet feeling very soft and moisturized.

April 15, 2019

Amazing product! Will buy again!

I'm in a Feild that you are constantly on your feet and you tend to get very dry cracked heels.. so I was excited.to try this and I wasn't disappointed.aveeno has always been a great brand and they definitely delivered on this foot product. Will buy again and will tell my friends

Amazing!

I was a little skeptical about the mask, but OMG I'm amazed after trying it. It is super easy to use, you just take it out of the package and put your feet in it and sit and watch your favourite TV shows while it does its magic! A few minutes later, your skin is soft, hydrated and feeling great! No more cracked, dry skin!

I love that it does not leave any residue or oily skin. The smell is pleasant and it really makes a difference in my skin care! I would definitely recommend!

(Only thing to note is that the strap broke off and it didn't really work. No biggie, it was still fine without it).

Updated On: April 15, 2019

*I received this product for free in exchange of an honest review!!!

1.7/5

Amusant, mais sans plus

#gotitfree J'ai trouvé ces petits masques très amusant à utiliser. Par contre les petites attaches autocollantes n'ont pas bien fonctionné, en faite elle ne collait pas ... Mise à par le fait que mes pieds étaient plus doux je n'ai vu aucune différence .

It really Works!!!!

I have received this product for free as being a member of ChickAdvisor Review Club.

This product is very easy to use. The instructions are all written on the back of the package. When you opened the package, it contained a pair of "socks". I simply tore it on the dotted line, inserted my foot in each of those, peeled off the tape and sealed it off. The whole process was very quick and easy and most important of all was mess free. I put these on after I had my shower and after my feet were fully dried.

According to the instructions, I needed to leave them on for 10 minutes. It was a bit hard to walk when those were on so I simply sat there and waited for 10 minutes.

When I took it off, I truly see the difference right away! As compare to the hand mask, this I immediately saw the result. My heels were soft and without a trace of any dried skin or cracks. It simply amazing! Summer is coming and this will definitely help me since I will be sandals very often.

I will definitely recommend this to my friends!

2.3/5

Basically just OK

**I received this product for free in exchange for my unbiased review**
    I was so looking forward to trying out this product. I used the Aveeno Repairing Cica Foot Mask ASAP. The product concept is really cool but the implementation isn't the greatest. The booties are almost too small, they were hard to get onto my feet (Size 8.5-9) and the tab wasn't sticky enough to hold it closed properly. They felt nice enough to have on. The smell was pleasant enough. There was lots of product left to rub in after the 10 minutes. The biggest issue I had besides that it didn't really make my dry skin that much better was that my feet were still sticky two days later!