AVEENO Repairing CICA Hand Mask Reviews
#1 in Hand Masks

Indulge your hands in our new easy to use, non-drip Repairing CICA hand mask. These gloves are the latest addition to the AVEENO Skin Relief collection, designed to help restore essential moisture to extra-dry skin. They are infused with a unique formula that helps balance skin's natural moisture barrier, containing shea butter and levels of prebiotic oat known to have soothing and nourishing properties. These gloves leave your hands visibly soft, smooth and healthy-looking. Wear as you would any other glove and enjoy some well-deserved me-time!

Dorlotez vos mains avec notre nouveau masque réparateur CICA pour les mains. Dernier ajout à la gamme de soins apaisants AVEENO, ces gants faciles à utiliser sont conçus pour aider à rétablir l’hydratation essentielle de la peau ultrasèche. Grâce à sa formule exclusive à base de beurre de karité et d’avoine, aux propriétés prébiotiques et à une concentration aux vertus apaisantes et nourrissantes, ce masque non coulant aide à rééquilibrer la barrière d’hydratation naturelle cutanée. Ces gants laissent la peau lisse et douce, et lui confèrent une apparence saine. Profitez maintenant d’une pause bien méritée!

You may also enjoy AVEENO Repairing CICA Foot Mask

September 07, 2019

Aveeno face mask

My daughter hasexema she's been trying just about everything for it it's on her face arms legs back etc she tried the Aveeno.mask she said her face felt revitalized soothing and she is noticing a difference especially the itching she will continue BN to buy this product

August 16, 2019

Aveeno repairing hand mask

My hands have never felt so loved! No greasy feel, and I have used it at night and wake up with sift lovely hands. Great product! Nice fragrance that doesn't overpower you. Quick, easy, and a great way to treat your hands.

May 24, 2019
    Michigan, United States

Wonderful mask!

I had the opportunity to use both the foot and hand mask. My skin gets veryyy dry during the winters here. Although I wasn't too successful with the foot mask, the hand mask worked wonderfully. My hands were very soft and remained soft for a while. I would definitely recommend this to family and friends!

May 22, 2019

Great moisturization for hands

The Aveeno Repairing Coca Hand Mask is very easy to use. Just open, place hands in like gloves and wait 10 minutes. The mask contains a thick moisturizing gel/cream and it makes my hands feel very sticky afterward. You’re supposed to rub the remaining cream on your hands and don’t need to wash it off. My hands were pretty sticky afterward I decided not to wash off the excess as I was going to bed but it did take another hour before the excess cream absorbed. Despite this, it’s very effective, the next day my hands felt very smooth and soft. I had some dry cracked skin on my hands as I’m recovering from some hand eczema and found that it helped greatly in moisturizing those dry areas. This is a good product for someone with dry cracked skin for occasional use but it does take a bit of time and getting used to.

May 13, 2019

Effective!

This mask worked wonders on the dry skin of my hands. It's kind of weird putting your hands into goopy gloves, but not really any more weird than smearing a mask on your face I guess. Since your hands are encased in the gloves, you can (sort of) continue with your regular activities as you wait for the cream to soak in which is really convenient. I find the concept a little wasteful sadly (all that plastic) but the results - oh the results! Really happy with how my hands felt afterward.

So despite some minor mixed feelings, I do think I'd use this hand mask again especially in the winter months or even in the summer after doing a lot of yard/garden work and I'd recommend it to others who suffer from dry skin on the hands.

May 08, 2019

I would definitely buy!

My hands aren't normally on the dry side, but these gloves left my hands feeling soft and relaxed!
    My daughter caught me using them halfway and begged to try them out - she loved them so much we had to go out and buy another pair!

1.8/5

May 07, 2019

Not worth it

I felt that it was a very messy alternative to a good hand cream. The moisturizer felt watered down. I usually love Aveenos products but found this product to be very wasteful and ineffective to their other products. While using it you were restricted as well which I did not like the feeling of.

Illinois, United States

Ma Ma Mia

It cant be better..... than this. Soft , smooth hands. What a relief... this product us amazing and i am going to buy half a dozen of it to start with...

Lovey dovey for this one

Lindsay Threlkeld

I received this product free in exchange for this review.

Aveeno repairing cica hand mask left my hands feeling so soft after just one use! After figuring out there was an inner & outer layer I got them on & tightened them up. So easy to do while watching tv! (Even if my husband made fun of me)
    When it was time to take them off I rubbed in the excess. The next morning I noticed a definite difference in the softness of my hands. I would buy this again, it will be fantastic to use on really dry winter skin.

May 06, 2019

Soft hands with increased scar healing time

I really really liked this product. I hate using hand creams cause they go off to everything you touch and giveyou oily feel all the time. I put this mask on, and I could see its effect lasting for 3 4 days. because my hands were very moistruzed, some small scars i had on my hands heeled much faster than usual. (scars in my hands tak forever to heal due to cold and water) i recommend this products as part of your weekly body care routine.