AVEENO Repairing CICA Foot Mask Reviews

Indulge your feet in our new easy to use, non-drip Repairing CICA foot mask. These slippers are the latest addition to the AVEENO Skin Relief collection, designed to help restore essential moisture to extra-dry skin. They are infused with a unique formula that helps balance skin's natural moisture barrier, containing shea butter and levels of prebiotic oat known to have soothing and nourishing properties. These slippers leave your skin visibly soft, smooth and healthy-looking. Sit back and enjoy some well-deserved me-time!

Dorlotez vos pieds avec notre nouveau masque réparateur CICA pour les pieds. Dernier ajout à la gamme de soins apaisants AVEENO, ces pantoufles faciles à utiliser sont conçues pour aider à rétablir l’hydratation essentielle de la peau ultrasèche. Grâce à sa formule exclusive à base de beurre de karité et d’avoine, aux propriétés prébiotiques et à une concentration aux vertus apaisantes et nourrissantes, ce masque non coulant aide à rééquilibrer la barrière d’hydratation naturelle cutanée. Ces pantoufles laissent la peau lisse et douce, et lui confèrent une apparence saine. Reposez-vous et profitez d’une pause bien méritée!

You may also enjoy AVEENO Repairing CICA Hand Mask

Aveeno Foot Mask

I received the Aveeno Repairing CICA Foot Mask from Chick Advisor for review. When I opened up the package I had low expectations as it looked like I was puling out a heavy duty kitchen garbage bag. The masks came as one piece that you had to pull apart in the middle to create the two boots (one for each foot). The boots had the heavy white plastic on the outside and then wet mask material on the inside. You put your feet into the middle of the boots and then wrap the mask around your ankle and secure it with a plastic sticker.

You only have to leave the masks on your feet for 10 minutes which is a lot shorter than a lot of the other foot masks I have used so I was a little unsure of what to expect but when I took the mask off my feet I was pleasantly surprised. My feet were a little wet with mask essence but it wasn't messy or drippy. I rubbed the extra essence into my feet and it absorbed in quite easily.

My feet felt really soft and hydrated after using this mask. I think that this is the perfect mask to use right before doing an at home pedicure.

May 02, 2019

Feels great, but sadly doesnt last

Feels great on, super easy to use, love the no-drip... but sadly my feet were still dry the next day.
    that said they felt GREAT immediately after using the mask, much softer than usual.

I just wish it lasted a little longer.

#gotitfree

Aceeno Foot Masks

After a nice long shower popping these one was like a dream!! Loved how soft my feet was after they came off. I kept them on a little longer than called for but it was totally worth it. Thanks again #chickadvisor #gotitfree

May 02, 2019

aveeno repairing cica foot mask

I received the aveeno repairing cica foot mask as a free sample to test out. I was very excited to test the foot mask as sandal season is almost here and my feet are in rough shape from the winter. I really liked how easy and quick the foot mask is and was impressed with the results. I would definitely recommend and purchase.

May 02, 2019

Very good for winter feet with a bit of dryness

I really liked this product as Spring is here and I'm getting ready to put sandals on. Only thing is I have a lot of rough skin on my big toe and around my heel and it didn't really smooth everything out as I was expecting. Still good enough for me to want to buy again though because it smells good and made my feet smoother than they would've been with a cream and foot rub.

My feet are so smooth

I was a little hesitant to try this, but now I wish I would have known about this product sooner. The 'boots' were SO easy. Although they felt cold it was such an easy and painless process. Want to talk smooth - my feet were so dry and it was amazing how smooth they were and no smell. In fact just rubbing my feet after my hands were smooth.

May 02, 2019

great for the price, need to use it more than one time

I tried this mask after shower, actully me feet are little bit rough after winter, it gave good results but I think I need to use it weekly to get the optimal results, or I should use it after a strong peelings for my heels.

Saskatchewan, Canada

Easy to use!

I was one of the lucky gals who got a free sample to trial for Chick Advisor. My experience of using the foot mask was better than the hand masks. It did not feel as uncomfortable and I learned to warm them up before putting them on. The lotion itself is nice - unscented, thick and absorbs quickly. My dry cracked heels came out about the same as they would with a treatment of my favourite foot lotion. I contemplated cutting them open and applying to my dry shins because it helped my dry hands so much! I don’t know the price point on these but if I had to rate what I’d be willing to pay, I’d probably pay up to $5 for one set of foot masks, especially if they were dry all over.

May 01, 2019

Great product

It was my first time trying a foot mask and I gotta day I loved it. It left my feet feeling smooth & soft, so I definitely would have to use this regularly to continue to have this great feeling. And it smells pretty good too, which is a plus. I love Aveeno products!

May 01, 2019

Love this product

I was so excited to try this Aveeno Repairing CICA foot mask. I love products like this as my feet are definitely not in the best shape since I stopped going for monthly pedicures. This foot mask was so easy to use, so relaxing and left my feet feeling nice and soft. I love that these were non drip too!

Updated On: May 01, 2019