AVEENO Repairing CICA Hand Mask Reviews
#1 in Hand Masks

Indulge your hands in our new easy to use, non-drip Repairing CICA hand mask. These gloves are the latest addition to the AVEENO Skin Relief collection, designed to help restore essential moisture to extra-dry skin. They are infused with a unique formula that helps balance skin's natural moisture barrier, containing shea butter and levels of prebiotic oat known to have soothing and nourishing properties. These gloves leave your hands visibly soft, smooth and healthy-looking. Wear as you would any other glove and enjoy some well-deserved me-time!

Dorlotez vos mains avec notre nouveau masque réparateur CICA pour les mains. Dernier ajout à la gamme de soins apaisants AVEENO, ces gants faciles à utiliser sont conçus pour aider à rétablir l’hydratation essentielle de la peau ultrasèche. Grâce à sa formule exclusive à base de beurre de karité et d’avoine, aux propriétés prébiotiques et à une concentration aux vertus apaisantes et nourrissantes, ce masque non coulant aide à rééquilibrer la barrière d’hydratation naturelle cutanée. Ces gants laissent la peau lisse et douce, et lui confèrent une apparence saine. Profitez maintenant d’une pause bien méritée!

You may also enjoy AVEENO Repairing CICA Foot Mask

Nice hand hydrator

I did enjoy using the product as it was easy to use and I did notice my hands looked and felt better after I took the mask off. My cuticles also looked well moisturized which is something I struggle with so that was nice to see. My only qualm about this product is the wastefulness aspect. I am trying to cut down on my use of plastics so this unfortunately will not fit in to my life style. I did however enjoy the product itself and will absolutely try other Aveeno products for deep moisturization in the future.

April 15, 2019

Hands stayed moisturized for days!

Very impressed with this product. Loved that it had plastic on the outside so the lotion would go all over the place and it had tabs to keep the gloves from falling off. My hands felt very soft and moisturized for days!

Again aveeno never disappoints

Love this product! My.hands are.so cracked and dry.from hand hygiene practices that they have lost.all mositure
    Bit after.trying these.gloves on it has restored them and made them look 5 years younger . I would definitely buy again and tell my co workers

Really liked it!

I tried the Aveeno hand mask and loved it! The product is really easy to use, with great results and mess free!!!

I received a package with some "gloves", followed the instructions and slipped my hands in these, fastened and relaxed for a few minutes while they work their magic! After a few minutes I took them off and my hands felt amazing! It really did wonders for my skin! It felt soft, hydrated and with no more painful cracks!

The smell is pleasant, it does not leave any residue or oily feel and are mess free!

The product is as advertised, moisturizing and soothing! I would recommend!

*I received this product for free in exchange of an unbiased review.

Ill buy this again!

I received this free from chickadvisor. Hand mask, something out of the norm something difrent i had never experience, very effective may i add. My hands were so soft after the ten minutes i had to keep my hands in the gloved its been 2 days since ive done the hand mask and my hands are still soft and it helped repair the damage of the dry cracked skin i accumulated over winter.. The gloves are a bit uncomftarble they were a bit to big but other then that i loved these and will be my go to for winter every year from now on. The price is not bad either. I highly recommend these..

Effet à retardement ? Ou coïncidence

#gotitfree J'ai des douleurs dû au manque d'hydratation de mes mains . La journée au j'ai essayée le produit j'était un peu déçu car cela n'a pas calmer mes douleur et j'ai trouvée le produit nettement moins efficace que ma crème habituelle. Par contre le lendemain je n'avait plus aucune douleur et mes main était très douce.

Really works

Really enjoyed using the aveeno hand mask truly works amazing. My hands felt soooooo silky and soft after I did the mask. I definitely recommend it to all beautiful women.

April 14, 2019

Very nice for self care!

**I received this product for free in exchange for my unbiased review**
    I bake a lot, which means a lot of hand washing. I also live in Northern Ontario, which means a long cold winter. So when I got the opportunity to try these products I was thrilled.
    The gloves are easy to use, the smell of the product is pleasant but the tabs for closure are a little difficult to use/aren't sticky enough.
    It felt like a majority of the cream inside was in the palms of my hands so I massaged it around some during the 10 minutes. There was so much left on my hands after the treatment and rubbing it in after taking the gloves off that I had to take off the excess with a towel.
    My hands feel lovely after having used this product. I do dislike the excessive packaging and wastefulness of a single use product like this.

Hands are so soft

My hands are so soft after using this mask. The gloves are easy to use and tighten so nothing drips out. Perfect for an at-home spa day.
    I got this product free to try from ChickAdvisor.

Great Product!

These moisturizing gloves are a dream. It was a little difficult to close the second sticky tab after putting on the first glove but I eventually managed. I was surprised that I was able to use my touch screens with these on, which is great if you want to play games or check Facebook while using them. The smell is not too strong, just a fresh light soapy scent. After taking them off my hands were soft and well moisturized. They stayed that way for most of the day. Overall a great product! I would definitely recommend it to anyone.