AVEENO Repairing CICA Foot Mask Reviews

Indulge your feet in our new easy to use, non-drip Repairing CICA foot mask. These slippers are the latest addition to the AVEENO Skin Relief collection, designed to help restore essential moisture to extra-dry skin. They are infused with a unique formula that helps balance skin's natural moisture barrier, containing shea butter and levels of prebiotic oat known to have soothing and nourishing properties. These slippers leave your skin visibly soft, smooth and healthy-looking. Sit back and enjoy some well-deserved me-time!

Dorlotez vos pieds avec notre nouveau masque réparateur CICA pour les pieds. Dernier ajout à la gamme de soins apaisants AVEENO, ces pantoufles faciles à utiliser sont conçues pour aider à rétablir l’hydratation essentielle de la peau ultrasèche. Grâce à sa formule exclusive à base de beurre de karité et d’avoine, aux propriétés prébiotiques et à une concentration aux vertus apaisantes et nourrissantes, ce masque non coulant aide à rééquilibrer la barrière d’hydratation naturelle cutanée. Ces pantoufles laissent la peau lisse et douce, et lui confèrent une apparence saine. Reposez-vous et profitez d’une pause bien méritée!

You may also enjoy AVEENO Repairing CICA Hand Mask

May 17, 2019

This product is super awesome.

I loved this product. It has a very nice light fragrance. The mask left my feet feeling super soft and moisturized. I would probably use this product atleast twice a week if not atleast once a week.

May 14, 2019

Super moisturizing for my feet

Easy to use, just wrap your feet for 10 minutes. My feet came out feeling moisturized and smooth. This is a great product for anyone with cracked skin on heels or toes, both of these areas felt so much softer and smoother after just one use. Would definitely recommend!

May 08, 2019

Worked for me!

Being on my feet all day, and having a barefoot or flip flop preference, my feet tend to dry out - and dry out really bad!
    This product was definitely unique in that it was a sock you put on, and left on to work its magic.
    The feeling is something to get used to, but the results are impressive. Followed it up with a pumice stone and it was like going for a pedi!

May 07, 2019

Lovely treatment! Even with horrible feet!

I was skeptical as I have eczema issues quite horrid on my feet. But this was a lovely treatment which lasted at least a week (if not more). Felt odd at first but soon forgot they were on my feet. I was sure that it wouldn't work, or worse, make my condition flare. Gladly nothing of the sort happened and I couldn't believe how nice my feet looked and felt! I love this product. A must have for summer! Thank you chickadvisor for letting me participate in the free trial on this product!

Fun to try

I DID NOT receive this product as part of a free trials but went ahead and bought it anyway because i was curious to see the effect. It does make my feel feel softer and makes them easier to exfoliate.

feels like a spa

I received the Aveeno Repairing Cica foot Mask to try for free in exchange for my review, and I enjoyed the smell and the relaxation that came with sitting for 10 mins. It felt like a mini spa session. After 10 mins my skin was soft and smooth, but I found after a few hours my skin was dry again.

Revolutionary!

I received this product free to review and am not disappointed! What I love about it is the convenience. No more dragging out the foot bath, filling with water and product and then having to clean up. Only thing to clean up here are the "socks", which are already ready to go. Great for busy people who need to take care of feet but don't have time for the usual ritual!

j'adore Aveeno!

j'ai été sélectionnée pour tester le masque pour pieds de Aveeno et c'était tout indiqué pour moi car j'ai toujours les pieds très sec et le résultat c'est un très bon produit qui m'a donné une belle douceur pour 3 jours
    donc c'est un produit que je conseille pour son efficacité et à utiliser 2 fois par semaines pour garder des pieds superbe!

May 06, 2019

Great sensations

It felt great on the feet. Fresh and comfy. I would of put more cream. Still did a good job! The smell is nice and non greasy. Its one size. I would take a little bigger.

May 06, 2019
    Illinois, United States

Softy soft

Yes I will buy it for sure. It made my skin so soft, especially my heels.it is also very comfotable with the straps to secure it. I wish i had it long time back.