AVEENO Repairing CICA Hand Mask Reviews
#1 in Hand Masks

Indulge your hands in our new easy to use, non-drip Repairing CICA hand mask. These gloves are the latest addition to the AVEENO Skin Relief collection, designed to help restore essential moisture to extra-dry skin. They are infused with a unique formula that helps balance skin's natural moisture barrier, containing shea butter and levels of prebiotic oat known to have soothing and nourishing properties. These gloves leave your hands visibly soft, smooth and healthy-looking. Wear as you would any other glove and enjoy some well-deserved me-time!

Dorlotez vos mains avec notre nouveau masque réparateur CICA pour les mains. Dernier ajout à la gamme de soins apaisants AVEENO, ces gants faciles à utiliser sont conçus pour aider à rétablir l’hydratation essentielle de la peau ultrasèche. Grâce à sa formule exclusive à base de beurre de karité et d’avoine, aux propriétés prébiotiques et à une concentration aux vertus apaisantes et nourrissantes, ce masque non coulant aide à rééquilibrer la barrière d’hydratation naturelle cutanée. Ces gants laissent la peau lisse et douce, et lui confèrent une apparence saine. Profitez maintenant d’une pause bien méritée!

You may also enjoy AVEENO Repairing CICA Foot Mask

Great moisturizing hand

This Aveeno repairing cica hand mask is amazing. The product is like gloves, it has prebiotic oat & shea butter, it is like a cream that you can rub it in your hands, I left this hand mask for about 10 minutes and this mask is awesome. I had dry hands for the winter but when I used this mask my hands felt moisturized, soft and great.
    I've received this product for free for testing purposes #gotitfree

Rafraichissant

J'ai reçu en #cadeau le masque réparateur pour les mains de Aveeno Canada. J'ai trouvé l'utilisation original et facile a utiliser. J'ai trouvé qu'il restait un peu trop de crème après avoir retiré les.gants. Mes mains sont par contre devenues très douce et bien hydratée.

April 21, 2019

More suited for dry skin, but not extra dry

I was so excited to try this, since my hands are so dry from constantly washing it.
    The glove design made for easy application, but the straps kept coming off during the 10 min. I wasn’t sure if there was enough product in the glove, but it did make my skin off after I took it off. The smell was soft and had no hint of floral. I tried not to wash it off, like it suggested; but ended up washing my hands after about 30 min. It felt greasy and it didn’t absorbed, and things kept slipping from my hands. My hands stayed soft after the first wash, but went back to being dry after repeatedly washing my hands that day. I think this product is great for those that experience dryness and won’t need to wash their hands as frequently in a day. For me, it seemed that my current hand lotion lasted longer on my skin.

Love this!

After the long cold winter, this is exactly what my dry hands needed! This was very easy to use, and I love that it only takes ten minutes! It was so soothing and my hands felt amazing after. They are still very soft and hydrated, days later. I will definitely be purchasing these hand masks often.

Prince Edward Island, Canada

Lotion just as good.

I'm always up for a good mask. Whether it is for my face, feet, or hands in this case. I'm going to start with the packaging or more specific the instructions. It doesn't take a genius or anything to figure out how to "use" these masks, but you would think that they would tell you to unwrap the mask, and then "pull apart" to make your pair. Second issue I have is that the straps may or may not work to help secure. Not a big deal, but something to mention. As you can probably guess by my heading I didn't really find these to be "amazing". Did these help my dry hands? Yes, but I feel like I could of achieved the same results with any of my other lotions. Just to be noted, the packaging does say "fragrance free" but I do find there is a soft classic Aveeno oat smell. It's very faint but like I said just to be noted. Can I recommend these? If your looking for something to add to your at-home spa experience then sure, give these a go. But for the amount you spend compared to the results, you maybe disappointed. Thanks to @chickadvisor & @aveenocanada for the chance to try this hand mask #forfree in exchange for this review. #gotitfree #tryAveenoCrackedSkinRelief

Loved it!

I got to try this product free and was super excited that I got to review an Aveeno product for free. My hands are brutally dry after this seemingly never ending winter. It was super easy to put these on and tighten them to where they needed to be. I was able to go on with doing whatever I was doing without them slipping off. Afterwards I rubbed in the excess lotion and my hands felt amazing! It even lasted several days, felt like I had went to a spa. I definitely will be looking on shelves to buy this product!

New Brunswick, Canada

This made my hands so soft !!

I used this after my shower in the AM, and wow was it effective. The lotion soaked in and did not leave my hands greasy, and they feel sooooo soft. This is a great product to use often if you have hands that are dry from always being in water or constant washing at work. Rehydrated my hands fully. Love this. Got to try it free for an honest review and I am grateful because this is an easy fix and works very well.

April 21, 2019

Great repairing hand mask.

I love that this hand mask is from a trusted brand like Aveeno. It didn't peel my hands like some other brands hand masks have done. It smelled great and felt super luxurious to use, as if I were at the spa. My hands were super rough all winter and this was a nice treat to slough off dead skin and leave my hands looking manicure ready, like a salon treatment at home. I really enjoyed the packaging and love that I can take one with me when I go on vacation as sometimes hot places can really dry up my hands and make them dehydrated, as winter does. I find this great to do as the season changes. I've told so many friends and family as I've gotten compliments on my hands. I even feel like it helps my nail polish go on better, since my hands are so smooth using this mask.

April 20, 2019

Soft hands are here!

I received this product to review from ChickAdvisor. I’m obsessed with putting lotion on my hands because of my constant dryness especially in the winter. At night I load on the lotion but it never seems enough. I used this 10 minute hand mask in the morning and wow my hands were moisturized and soft all day long!! I think I need to add these hand masks to my nightly routine to maximize the repairing aspect. I would definitely recommend using these a couple times a week. I’m impressed with how quickly I saw results!

April 20, 2019

Helped my terrible winter hands

It's been a brutal winter on my hands and this was a lovely treat. It's surprisingly hard to find time to sit down without using your hands but it was a nice way to soften up my abused hands and to put down my phone and enjoy some me time.