AVEENO® Restorative Skin Therapy Soothing Body Wash Reviews

AVEENO® Restorative Skin Therapy Soothing Body Wash formulated with Prebiotic Oat, Aloe and Provitamin B5, gently cleanses and leaves your skin feeling nourished all day long. Designed for sensitive, distressed, dry skin. Free of fragrance, parabens, soaps, sulphates, phthalates. Dermatologist Recommended Brand.

You may also like AVEENO® Restorative Skin Therapy Repairing Cream and AVEENO® Restorative Skin Therapy Itch Relief Balm

Nettoie en douceur et apaise la peau sensible

Le gel nettoyant dermo-apaisant AVEENO® Restorative Skin Therapy, à base d’avoine prébiotique, d’aloès et de provitamine B5, nettoie la peau en douceur et laisse une sensation d’hydratation toute la journée.

January 13, 2021

Good moisturizer

This is a good moisturizer with a nice feel. It is neither too thick nor too thin and I like that it doesn’t have a scent. It absorbs nicely into skin and keeps it feeling nice and soft.

January 07, 2021

Recommended

I highly recommend this product it works like magic for my daughter ,she was having some dry patches and i tried lots of lotions and cream but this is only one that works for me

January 07, 2021

Une belle découverte

Merci de m'avoir fait découvrir ce produit. Je l'aime bien, procure une bonne hydratation, pénètre rapidement dans la peau. En plus de la bonne hydratation qu'il me procure, elle ne laisse pas la peau grasse contrairement à plusieurs autres crèmes et elle est sans odeur...bref un bon produit à adopter

January 06, 2021

Perfect for sentitice skin

I tried the Aveeno Restorative Skin Therapy Repairing Cream because all my family have a sensitive skin. I absolutely love the creamy texture on my skin. Not greasy and absorbed into the skin well! My dry winter skins craves for the thirst of this cream. I will use this over and over and will recommend to my friends!

January 04, 2021

Very nice

This is a very nice cream, I would definitely purchase this again. it does not leave your skin feeling greasy, and non-scented so it's good to wear to work if there is anyone sensitive to smells in your office.

December 30, 2020

Excellent Winter Relief

I finally received my sample to review yesterday, December 29th. I immediately tried the Aveeno Restorative Skin Therapy Repairing Cream. I absolutely love the creamy texture on my skin. Not greasy and absorbed into the skin well! My dry winter skins craves for the thirst of this cream. I'm going to use the coupon to but a bottle. I will use this over and over and will recommend to my friends!

December 16, 2020

My Skin feels so Hydrated!

I received this product as a sample to try and I'm so glad that I did. I have always been a fan of the Aveeno product lines, but they sure stepped up their game on this one. Within days of using the product, my skin felt more hydrated and less 'itchy'. I have been using the product for a couple of weeks now and will definitely keep purchasing.

December 09, 2020

Very good

I got a chance to try this body lotion from chick advisor and it is very good. It doesn't have a fragrance and feels very good on the skin. It's lightweight yet hydrating on the skin. Makes your skin feels nourished.

November 25, 2020

NETTOYANT THERAPIE Avoine prébiotique, aloe peau sèche

excellente, savon nettoyant qui garde l'humidité et empêche le dessèchement de la peaux ... ce produit fait partie d'une équipe de 3 produit pour une thérapie optimale..
    Même sur ma peau qui était très rugueuses et tellement craquelée..( pieds).
    En effet ...quelques jours et comme par magie mes pieds ont guérit de toutes cette peau sèche...
    Un produit recommandé par les spécialiste et je vous la recommande fortement ..Aveeno une marque de confiance,,, merci et bonne journee

November 07, 2020

Very moisturizing

I love this body wash! My skin feels great after using it, and I'm so happy that it's fragrance free. It is so hard to find a fragrance free body wash, and since I suffer from eczema, fragrances are very irritating. I even feel comfortable using this on my 18 month old. I would definitely buy this again!