Aveeno Skin Brightening Daily Scrub Reviews

Ranked #17 out of 283 in Facial Exfoliators

This daily facial scrub helps improve skin tone, texture and clarity to reveal brighter, more radiant skin. This unique formula combines moisture-rich Soy extract with smooth, round microbeads to gently exfoliate while you cleanse, leaving skin soft, smooth and even-looking. Its soap-free, oil-free, hypoallergenic ingredients are good for everyday use and gentle enough for sensitive skin.

May 23, 2017

This is a great product especially for the price! It makes my face feel so smooth and really cleans out my pores I find. I have very sensitive skin and this product doesn't bother it at all!!
    I would recommend people trying this for sure

May 14, 2017

I have a sensitive skin and tried different products before I found the Aveeno Skin Brightening Daily Scrub. Since then, I use this product on a daily basis. My skin is smooth and feels so clean without causing irritation. I strongly recommend this product.

March 14, 2017

I love this face wash, it's my favourite! It leaves my face feeling smooth and clean! It's exfoliating but still gentle enough that it doesn't leave your skin feeling dry.

March 01, 2017

This has left my face really smooth and clean feeling. Whether you use your hands or a facial scrubber to cleanse. It also left my skin tone looking somewhat even.

January 22, 2017

I can't say this scrub did anything for my skin. The exfoliating properties are not great, my skin didn't brighten up nor did i see any changes in my skun. Might as well use a cleanser

January 18, 2017

The product is awesome and I feel good after using it. I use it on a daily basis. It is good if you feel your skin is dry or oily sometimes and helps to even the tone of my skin. I am glad I bought this product!

January 06, 2017

This is my all time favourite cleanser. I have oily skin in the t-zone area and this has really brightened my skin. It works so well with a facial brush or Clarisonic. Highly recommend this Aveeno Skin Brightening Daily Scrub.

January 06, 2017

The product is awesome and I feel good after using it. I use it on a daily basis. It is good if you fell your skin is dry or oily sometimes and helps to even the tone of my skin. I am glad I bought this product!

Updated On: January 06, 2017

December 21, 2016

C'est un très bon produit!! Il a exfolier de façon très douce ma peau. C'est un bon exfoliant quotidien. Les grains sont très mince, donc il n'irrite pas la peau. Je le conseil avec un exfoliant qui a un plus gros grain, pour exfolier la peau plus en profondeur.

September 23, 2016

I love this product. It's not too abrasive where it makes my skin irritated. It's perfect! I use it every second day and I find it's enough to be effective.

Vcrjoe added a new review for
    NIVEA Men Creme

carlyporteous has posted in the forum topic
    Maybelline idea

carlyporteous has posted in the forum topic
    Biggest turn-offs

traceymconley has posted in the forum topic
    Anyone Picked?!

kmouldey has posted in the forum topic
    What is your current badge?