4.1/5
Aveeno Skin Brightening Daily Scrub Reviews
Ranked #16 in Facial Exfoliators

This daily facial scrub helps improve skin tone, texture and clarity to reveal brighter, more radiant skin. This unique formula combines moisture-rich Soy extract with smooth, round microbeads to gently exfoliate while you cleanse, leaving skin soft, smooth and even-looking. Its soap-free, oil-free, hypoallergenic ingredients are good for everyday use and gentle enough for sensitive skin.

June 15, 2017

yum

i love this scrub. Its gentle yet gets rid of black heads and dry skin. Leaves your face so so soft! Like crazy soft. I use it a couple times a week and i have great skin

June 06, 2017

Aveeno products are one of my main lines that I use for my skin care routines. I use this product almost everyday. It gently buffs my skin keeps my skin soft and buffed

May 28, 2017

Not a bad facial scrub for the price. Not harsh on sensitive skin and can be used daily. It removes oil effectively and the beads feel relaxing on the skin.

May 23, 2017

This is a great product especially for the price! It makes my face feel so smooth and really cleans out my pores I find. I have very sensitive skin and this product doesn't bother it at all!!
    I would recommend people trying this for sure

May 14, 2017

I have a sensitive skin and tried different products before I found the Aveeno Skin Brightening Daily Scrub. Since then, I use this product on a daily basis. My skin is smooth and feels so clean without causing irritation. I strongly recommend this product.

March 14, 2017

I love this face wash, it's my favourite! It leaves my face feeling smooth and clean! It's exfoliating but still gentle enough that it doesn't leave your skin feeling dry.

March 01, 2017

This has left my face really smooth and clean feeling. Whether you use your hands or a facial scrubber to cleanse. It also left my skin tone looking somewhat even.

2.2/5

January 22, 2017

I can't say this scrub did anything for my skin. The exfoliating properties are not great, my skin didn't brighten up nor did i see any changes in my skun. Might as well use a cleanser

January 18, 2017

The product is awesome and I feel good after using it. I use it on a daily basis. It is good if you feel your skin is dry or oily sometimes and helps to even the tone of my skin. I am glad I bought this product!

January 06, 2017

This is my all time favourite cleanser. I have oily skin in the t-zone area and this has really brightened my skin. It works so well with a facial brush or Clarisonic. Highly recommend this Aveeno Skin Brightening Daily Scrub.