Aveeno Stress Relief Moisturizing Lotion Reviews

Ranked #1100 out of 1611 in Body Lotions & Creams

Aveeno Stress Relief Moisturizing Lotion offers you calm, relaxation and an improved sense of well-being. It leaves your skin soft, smooth and moisturized for a full 24 hours. This moisturizing lotion combines the soothing properties of natural colloidal oatmeal, long known for its ability to moisturize, with the relaxing scents of essential lavender, chamomile and ylang-ylang oils, known for their calming benefits.

April 08, 2017

The smell of this lotions is great, not to strong or super light. I don't think it does to much when it comes to relieving stress. I also don't think it stays on the skin to moisturize throughout the day

February 10, 2017

I really like AVEENO Stress Relief because it leaves the skin moisture, soft and smooth. I love its scents of lavender, it is relaxing product. I like to apply the lotion in the nights before going to sleep, to make the most of the product.

January 08, 2017

I've been using Aveeno creams for years now. I love how it feels. It leaves my skin soft and not greasy.The Aveeno stress relief moisturizing lotion has such a relaxing smell to it. It's perfect to lather on before bed time!

June 27, 2016

J'adore ce produit!!!!!!!!!!! il sent bon et hydrate bien la peau....et un bon relaxant....Pour les amateurs de la lavande, vous serez servi !!!!!!!!!!!

May 03, 2016

i really like the scent of this and it really does moisturize your dry skin perfectly...my skin was soft younger looking and it stay moisturized untill the next day... i find with other lotions i have to use them several times aday but this one you do not have to do that... once it once in the morning and your good untill the next morning!!!laves no greasy feeling and absorbs fast and evenly!!!!

May 03, 2016

I absolutely love and would highly recommend this body cream. It goes on nice and smoothly and is not greasy like other body creams that I have used in the past. It has the most wonderful smell (lavender & chamomile) and keeps my skin moisturized for a long time.

April 26, 2016

Aveeno has always been one of my go-to products to heal my dry skin and this lotion is top notch! Not only does it have a thick, creamy texture but it absorbs really quickly. The mix of lavender and chamomile make for a soothing experience that isn't overbearing.

October 15, 2015

Aveeno lotion works amazing on my skin, it leaves it so soft and smooth out the cracks. Good to use in the winter when your skin dries out. My workplace always has a bottle of Aveeno for anyone to use because we are all constantly working with our hands.

Aveeno Stress Relief Moisturizing Lotion
    ;

Aveeno moisturizers work, they don't smell the greatest, and texture is sometimes almost wax like, but I do find it moisturizes.

Does it "stress relief" lol I don't think so but it does moisturize

October 15, 2015

Can't go wrong with anything made by Aveeno. I am happy with it.

angelcafe added a new review for
    IÖGO Nano Pouch

nita added a new review for
    NIVEA Men Creme

Pammywhammy845 has posted in the forum topic
    The Shield

Pammywhammy845 has posted in the forum topic
    Premium Products

SweetestAnderson added a new review for
    Tide Pods Original