Aveeno Stress Relief Moisturizing Lotion Reviews

Aveeno Stress Relief Moisturizing Lotion offers you calm, relaxation and an improved sense of well-being. It leaves your skin soft, smooth and moisturized for a full 24 hours. This moisturizing lotion combines the soothing properties of natural colloidal oatmeal, long known for its ability to moisturize, with the relaxing scents of essential lavender, chamomile and ylang-ylang oils, known for their calming benefits.

July 18, 2017

Just a lovely lotion

I didn't buy this for the "stress relieving" qualities but rather because I wanted a new moisturizer. I love Aveeno products because of the oat formula base. It's a very non greasy formula, sinks in fast, and the scent isn't too overpowering.

June 23, 2017

This product is amazing!

J'ai adoré cette lotion hydratante, car ma peau est très sensible et cette crème a un doux parfum qui ne l'assèche pas. Elle rend ma peau très douce et non grasse. Le parfum sent très bon et est réellement apaisant. Ma peau reste lisse et elle est hydratée toute la journée.

June 13, 2017

A must buy

I absolutely love this lotion. I use it every night after a bath or shower, the smell is gentle but smells wonderful. It truly is a relaxing and " feel good" scent. It is not full of perfumes, it smells like natural lavender. The texture of the lotion is perfect, it is not liquidy but also not too thick where it is hard to use. The texture is nice and this lotion leaves your skin so soft and smelling great. I will definitely continue buying this lotion as it is my favorite.

3.2/5

April 08, 2017

The smell of this lotions is great, not to strong or super light. I don't think it does to much when it comes to relieving stress. I also don't think it stays on the skin to moisturize throughout the day

February 10, 2017

I really like AVEENO Stress Relief because it leaves the skin moisture, soft and smooth. I love its scents of lavender, it is relaxing product. I like to apply the lotion in the nights before going to sleep, to make the most of the product.

January 08, 2017

I've been using Aveeno creams for years now. I love how it feels. It leaves my skin soft and not greasy.The Aveeno stress relief moisturizing lotion has such a relaxing smell to it. It's perfect to lather on before bed time!

June 27, 2016

J'adore ce produit!!!!!!!!!!! il sent bon et hydrate bien la peau....et un bon relaxant....Pour les amateurs de la lavande, vous serez servi !!!!!!!!!!!

May 03, 2016

i really like the scent of this and it really does moisturize your dry skin perfectly...my skin was soft younger looking and it stay moisturized untill the next day... i find with other lotions i have to use them several times aday but this one you do not have to do that... once it once in the morning and your good untill the next morning!!!laves no greasy feeling and absorbs fast and evenly!!!!

May 03, 2016

I absolutely love and would highly recommend this body cream. It goes on nice and smoothly and is not greasy like other body creams that I have used in the past. It has the most wonderful smell (lavender & chamomile) and keeps my skin moisturized for a long time.

April 26, 2016

Aveeno has always been one of my go-to products to heal my dry skin and this lotion is top notch! Not only does it have a thick, creamy texture but it absorbs really quickly. The mix of lavender and chamomile make for a soothing experience that isn't overbearing.