AVEENO Ultra-Calming Daily Moisturizer with SPF 30 Reviews

Designed to help rebalance your dry skin, AVEENO® ULTRA-CALMING® Sensitive Skin Daily Moisturizer with SPF 30 is a light and fast absorbing moisturizer shown to:
  • reduce the appearance of redness and irritated dry skin in just 1 week*
  • instantly help calm and soothe sensitive skin
  • deeply nourish and strengthen dry skin

With ACTIVE NATURALS® Oat and Feverfew, two of nature’s most effective and clinically proven ingredients for sensitive skin, this daily moisturizer leaves your sensitive skin feeling soothed and nourished to help reveal your natural beauty.*According to Aveeno.ca

You might also like AVEENO® ULTRA-CALMING® Hydrating Gel Cleanser.

Conçu pour aider à rétablir l’équilibre de votre peau sèche, l’hydratant quotidien AVEENO® ULTRA-CALMING® avec FPS 30 pour peau sensible est un hydratant léger et à absorption rapide, qui est éprouvé pour :

• atténuer l’apparence de la rougeur et de l’irritation causées par la peau sèche en 1 semaine seulement**
  • aider à apaiser instantanément la peau sensible
  • hydrater intensément et renforcer la peau sèche

Grâce à l’avoine ACTIVE NATURALS® et à la grande camomille, deux des ingrédients naturels les plus efficaces et éprouvés pour la peau sensible, cet hydratant quotidien laisse sur la peau sensible une sensation apaisante tout en la nourrissant, pour aider à dévoiler votre beauté naturelle**Selon Aveeno.ca

April 12, 2018

This is what I've been looking for

I've been looking for a nice daily moisturizer with higher sun protection for a while and am glad to have a chance to try this SPF 30 daily moisturizer for free. This fragrance-free and non-greasy formula is great for sensitive skin. I love how lightweight it is. Its texture is so easy to spread and it leaves a nice complexion on my skin.

I love this Moisturizer

This product is amazing for everyday use. I've been using it twice a day since I got it and my skin feels amazing. It's more soft and smooth and looks more hydrated! I love that it has spf in it as well to protect me from harmful sun exposure

Aveeno with SPF30

This has a feeling and texture more like sunscreen. I found it to be very thick and heavy. I did not put it on at night, and felt it made my make up feel heavy. so if you are looking to use this as a moisturizer under your makeup I would not recommend it, however, if you are looking to use this as a moisturizer in the summer any time of the year with no make up and want something to keep your skin soft and protected from the sun then I highly recommend it. This is what I will be using it for, summer by the pool

Works fantastick

I tired aveeno with spf. It was gentle on my skin. I liked the sun protection and the non sticky feeling on my face. I would definitely recommend this to my friends. The cost it affordable. #gotitfree!!

April 12, 2018

Not a Good Bang for Your Buck!

I was selected to try the AVEENO ULTRA-CALMING DAILY MOISTURIZER WITH SPF 30 from ChickAdvisor for free in exchange for my honest thoughts and opinions and I was unfortunately not impressed. I have been really riding the Aveeno train as of late and this was the first product from what is an AMAZING brand that didn't wow me.

For starters, the bottle is quite small. If only a small amount of product was needed then this wouldn't be an issue for me but I found that two pumps is needed for one application on my whole face and neck. I enjoy that it comes in a pump top to help stop the spread of bacteria and contamination and allows for ease of use. The product combines feverfew with oats which are calming and soothing products to help combat redness and irritation. Oats are not a "new" soothing product for me as I remember my mom filling my sisters and I baths with oats when we had chicken pox way back in the day! As I got older I would create my own face mask concoctions and oats was almost always an ingredient!

I used the product daily in the morning before my makeup application. The addition of SPF 30 is the best part as it is almost spring/summer time in my neck of the woods and I will need some protection from the sun. The label says fragrance-free but I did notice a light floral scent which did not bug me. The product felt light on my skin underneath my makeup and did not leave an oily or greasy residue. It was not the easiest product to spread and I did find that I needed quite a bit of product. It absorbs super fast and I only waited around 5 minutes before my makeup application instead of my normal 10 minutes.

After using the product for over a week I did find that my redness was greatly reduced and I had no irritation or breakouts. My skin was calmed and soothed and feels so nice and smooth! The product is non-comedogenic which means it won't clog pores (yay!) but I would like to know why the product is dermatologist TESTED but not dermatologist RECOMMENDED. Lastly, I did not find this product to nourish my face or moisturize and strengthen my dry skin at all. Even when I have had dry skin in the past my normal moisturizer made it very hard to tell. Using this product under my makeup as my moisturizer showed ALL of my dry spots. It was very noticeable and time never helped it go away. Based on the size of the product, the price ($20 in my local store!), and the fact that it did not help moisture my skin even though it claims to be a moisturizer, I would not recommend this product. I regret saying that as Aveeno is one of my favourite brands, but this product was unfortunately a miss for me.

No more uncomfortable face

I love this moisturizer.It’s gentle and very mild scented.It doesn't leave my face oily or tacky feeling, it absorbs fast and my skin feels subtle with no redness or irritation and its spf so its perfect to wear under my makeup during the day.

New Brunswick, Canada

Really easy to add into my daily routine!

I received this moisturizer (along with the matching cleanser!) for free! I started working it into my morning routine right away. This moisturizer comes in a little bottle that doesn't take up a lot of space (which is really nice compared to some of the larger jars from other companies). The moisturizer is unscented so I don't have to worry about it being overpowering.

I do have to say that this product made it really easy to take care of my face. With the added SPF 30 already worked into it, I didn't have to do anything extra before leaving the house. It goes on smooth and only a small amount is needed for complete coverage. It soaks in quickly without living any sort of residue on my face.

I did find that between the cleanser and the moisturizer that my face has started to look less red (especially in the morning when I wake up), which is a huge bonus.

April 12, 2018

Nice light moisturizer, lightly scented

I like this product a lot. So many spf moisturizers are really heavy but this one isn’t too bad. It is lightly scented which surprised me seeing as it’s for sensitive skin so I figured it would be unscented. It’s lightly perfumed though. I really like it though I love having spf in my moisturizer and I think this one is a good option at a good price! I didn’t find it was too oily and it didn’t irritate my skin. A good find for sure!

April 11, 2018

Great Moisturizer

Love! AVEENO ultra-calming daily moisturizer with SPF 30 is definitely a really great moisturizer and would highly recommend.
    Left my skin feeling soft, no strong smell and love the SPF!

April 11, 2018

Got it free.. Try before you buy

I got this to try before you buy.. I have sensitive skin. I also have combination skin. I use this lotion daily for a week in combination with the Aveeno Ultra calming sensitive skin facial wash. I love the lotion how soft it made my skin, and it worked well under my Foundation also alone. I would recommend this lotion and I will purchase it again