Aveno Positively Radiant Daily Moisturizer Reviews

January 15, 2020

Crème miracle

Aveno est ma crème par excellence! Hydrate la peu instantanément et dure longtemps. Pas besoin d'en utilisé une quantité astronomique. Bon rapport qualité/ prix. Convient a tout type de peau. Je la recommande fortement!

December 16, 2019
    New Brunswick, Canada

I use the product daily!!!

This is the first aveno product i had ever purchased. I have since ventured into their other products as i love how this moisturizer works with my dry skin. I even have an extra for beach days as it has SPF coverage

December 10, 2019

I would use this product over and over again!

With aging skin I find the Aveno positively radiant to offer complet moisture without any oily residue. I highly recommend trying it! I know I will be continuing to use it for my daily moisturizer needs. It’s not over priced as many skin care products are.

November 25, 2019
    Nottingham, United Kingdom

I love this product

I Love Aveeno products! After use this product my skin is sensative and look very healthy. This cosmetic is very hight quality .I like Aveeno becouse is completly naturally product.

November 05, 2019

I would get this product again

I liked this product because there’s no perfume and it helps with really dry and sensitive skin and I like to use it before I apply my makeup on it feels nice.
    It sells at a good budget price and I don’t really have anything bad to say about this product.

October 25, 2019
    Leeds, United Kingdom

Aveno daily moisturer

I actually use this on my feet legs and hands, my feet get very dry as I like to wear flip flops, using this daily keeps my feet soft and dry free.
    After shaving my legs as they get dry, I use the cream, on my hands am and pm

October 25, 2019
    Derry City and Strabane, United Kingdom

Amazing

Love love love aveno, do not use any other moisturiser, always get on offer and leaves my skin feeling silky smooth. Always recommend to family and friends who love also

October 21, 2019

Fantastic Moisturizer! Glowy look

I have purchased the Aveeno positively radiant daily moisturizer on multiple occasions because it never fails to impress me for my daily moisturizing regime. It is gentle, not irritating and effective. The cream absorbs well leaving a glowy look to the face due to the light reflective ingredients. This appeals to me personally. If you are looking for a matte look then I wouldn’t recommend this moisturizer for you. I have never experienced any acne breakouts while using this product and trust that it will balance my skin my using it. In fact whenever I have had acne breakouts, I often like to reach for this moisturizer as I feel that it works to balance my skin. I trust this product and look forward to repurchasing when I finish my current bottle.

October 10, 2019
    Barnsley, United Kingdom

Great moisturiser

I have very dry skin and found this to be really good. It doesn't leave an oily residue and felt soft and luxurious on my skin. I found after 10 minutes I could put my macup on and it was looked flawless. Great product!

2.3/5

October 05, 2019

Not for me

I got this moisturizer in a set. It has only SPF 15 which is really nothing. I prefer my SPF's to be a lot higher to have some effect. I found this didn't work well under my foundation. The foundation couldn't settle into my skin and it would slid around. On it's own, it would leave a cakey look and cling to any areas that were slightly a little more dry and give it a skin peeling look.