Avène Eau Thermale Thermal Spring Water Reviews

A mineral-rich water that softens and soothes sensitive skin. It leaves a barrier that soothes the skin. Works for conditions such as eczema, psoriasis or diaper rash. Hypoallergenic and non-comedogenic.

July 31, 2018

I would buy this product again!

I wasn’t thrilled about the idea of what is essentially water in a can, do for a while I put off using it. Suddenly, this weird rash popped up on legs— and when lotions and creams seemed to make it worse I turned to the Avene thermal water.

Immediately it cooled down my irritated skin and the redness was gone after a few applications. It was so gentle and soothing, I finally decided to try it on my face. I have combination skin. On extremely hot days where I can’t bring myself to slather on a bunch of moisturizer, this helps to keep my skin soft and hydrated.

I’ll definitely buy this again.

July 20, 2018

Love this product will buy again

I tried this spray and I love it. I've been using thermale spring water for the last ten years. I've tried most of the brands this one is the best. It sprays out just the right amount. I use it on hot days and a spray feels refreshing. I use it in the morning after I wash my face it's so soothing and makes my skin feel softer.i will continue to use this product in my daily routine

July 18, 2018

So Refreshing! 5 stars

This product is like a breath of fresh air. Buy atleast 3!! One for your purse for a quick refresh, one for your beach bag when you are feeling greasy, one for your gym bag to feel human after your workout in case you don’t have time to shower!!

This soothing mist refreshes, revives and hydrates leaving you with the feel of a freshly washed face!

I can’t say enough about this product, I use it to set my makeup, I use after work to refresh my look before going out, it is always close by on hot humid days when I feel like a wilted flower.... great great great!

I buy the purse size 50ml as it fits in my purse, makeup bag, isn’t too bulky and costs about $9.

I trust the Avene line and use many of their other products also. Made in France, great for sensitive skin and it has little to no fragrance.

This is like a tall glass of cold water for your face! You have to try it!!

July 17, 2018

Pleasantly surprised

I was pleasantly surprised after using this. I was given this as a gift and it’s something I wouldn’t normally buy but I’m glad I got to use it. It is very refreshing and comes out in a light mist. It almost instantly removes redness and helps with sunburns and irritated sore skin. Good to use after showering or before applying make up or even after working out. Great to use all year as it helps moisturize in the winter and helps sooth in the summer. Will be purchasing this again soon.

July 15, 2018

Very Soothing!

I am a beauty advisor and i recommend this product to people all the time! Its uses are endless! You can use it as part of your morning/nightly routine for hydration and toning. You can use it for scrapes and burns to soothe and relieve pain and itching. You can use it to set your makeup. People come to me all the time too from the pharmacy looking for it because this water is actually dermatologist approved and works just as well or better than some medications patients may be using.

June 27, 2018

Avene

I bought this recently to moisturize my face. Although it's a great way to add moisture, it is about as affective as a distilled bottle of spray without the cost. Plus, it doesn't last long. Can't recommend this

June 26, 2018

love it

it's such a good product, it keeps my skin refreshed and moisturized, especially in the summer months. the price is so affordable. one big can last for a long time. I always keep a travel size in my purse.

May 24, 2018

Great

My mom always has this on hand, if we ever had a scratch, sunburn, burn, rash, anything we were always told to get the spray, She has passed on the love of this product to me. I find its great for cleanings cuts, soothes burns and is refreshing on your face when your warm or just need a boost.

May 23, 2018

I will buy this over and over!!

I absolutely love this product! I keep it is my purse and gym bag! I love it after the gym or during a hot day for a quick facial refresher! Its the perfect cool mist for a hot day. I use it on myself and my kids.

2.0/5

April 19, 2018

Unsure about it's purpose

This item was a bonus with another avene eau thermal moisturiser.
    While it feels nice and light, I am unsure of its purpose for my own personal use.

I've used it to soothe my skin after sitting in the sun. (Spf 60 for me). After being on the water. To remove makeup.

It may be a good product for others, I simply think it's a marketing tool to sell expensive spring water to an age demographic.

I would not buy this product.