NYX Professional Makeup Bare With Me Prime. Set. Refresh. Multitasking Spray Reviews

Get fresh with Bare With Me Prime. Set. Refresh. Multitasking Spray.  Infused with aloe and cucumber extracts, our sensitive skin-friendly spray has your complexion covered every step of the way. Just a few spritzes primes or sets your makeup and perks up any look. This multipurpose mist also gives skin a dewy glow, minimizes the appearance of pores, and provides up to eight hours of hydration.

You might also like Bare With Me Hydrating Jelly Primer and Bare With Me Tinted Skin Veil

October 16, 2019

Genial

Vraiment genial comme produit jai adorée!!!!! C est la 1 ere fois que jutilisais un fixatif et jai adoré, mon maquillage tient bien tout la journée!!!

October 16, 2019

Works well

I usually use the Mac Set and Spray and I love it, but this is a great alternative! It works well on my skin and helps to keep the oily skin at bay. It definitely helps my makeup last longer and now it's the new addition to my makeup routine.

This one is not for me

I received NYX Bare With Me Prime. Set. Refresh. Multitasking Spray free for review from chick advisor. I don’t use sprays like this so this type of product is new to my make up routine. I struggle with my makeup lasting all day so I was excited to give this a try but also hesitant because of the cucumber in the product as I’m not a fan of the smell of it in my skin care products but this spray didn’t smell like cucumbers at all! However it had a very fragrant smell (maybe to cover up the cucumber smell?) that I found to be too much and unnecessary in a product that I am to apply to my face. Having only tried this product once (due to the fragrance) I can not give it a proper review, however when I did try it my make up looked the same at the end of the day as it does without this product.

United Kingdom

AMAZING! Will continue buying

This setting spray is by far one of the best I have used. I normally spend £21 for MAC prep and prime but I wanted to find something that does the same job only cheaper, I came across the nyx bare with me prime, refresh and set spray. ITS AMAZING! I have a very oily t zone and struggle to find makeup that doesn’t slip off during the day, I use this spray to prime then I set my t zone with coty airspun powder, I then do the rest of my makeup and set it with this, it gives a stunning dewy look to my skin and my makeup won’t budge all day! I could not recommend this product enough it’s my new holy grail!

Belle tenue

J’avais jamais essayé de fixatif auparavant, cependant maintenant je ne peux plus m’en passer, mon maquillage tient tout la journée. Il est léger et ne laisse pas l’impression de colle dans le visage. Le seul petit bémol serait le vaporisateur je préférais un aérosol qui serait plus facile à appliquer en petite bruine.

October 12, 2019

Nice hydrating spray

I got this complimentary through ChickAdvisor. The spray feels nice and refreshing over makeup. It didn't affect the wear of my makeup much, but would work well throughout the day to refresh your face. Most importantly it has a nice fine mist dispenser.

October 11, 2019

Multitasking

I'm in love with the spray! The smell is so pleasant! The spray feels like a spa during a day long.
    I haven't tried it as a finish, but it works perfectly as a refresher, hydration and primer for sure.

October 11, 2019

Really works!

I'm skeptical about these "mousturizing sprays" bc most of the ones ive used are flops except for the fix+ and pixi ones. but my skin absolutely loves this! im 24 with combo skin, very oily at the t zone. i can notice a reduction in pores. i even wear it barefaced on a no makeup day.

1.3/5

October 10, 2019

Nice as a face mist, not as a setting spray

Here’s what I like about the NYX Bare with Me Multitasking Spray: The spray comes out very light and misty which I really appreciate because it doesn’t feel too wet when you spray it on your face. I like that because sometimes when I am setting my face I forget to spray BEFORE putting mascara on, and so if the spray is too wet it ruins my eye makeup. What I don’t like about the spray: I saw no difference in how long my makeup lasted, and it doesn’t even make my face smell particularly nice either. I got this product free through the chickadvisor review program and I’m really glad I got to try it but I don’t think I’ll repurchase.

October 10, 2019

Pas au quotidien, mais...

*** J'ai reçu ce produit gratuitement du "Product Review Club" de ChickAdvisor (#GOTITFREE) ***

Je dois l'avouer, je ne ressens pas le besoin d'utiliser ce genre de produits au quotidien. Normalement, je réserve même l'utilisation de ces derniers aux maquillages spéciaux de soirée.

Néanmoins, pour tester ce spray de NYX, j'ai décidé de l'utiliser le matin. Mon verdict? Pour ma part, j'ai adoré sa fraîche odeur, que je n'ai pas trouvée trop forte. Autrement, le spray a fait tenir mon maquillage presque toute la journée, donc pour cela, je l'ai trouvé fort utile. Finalement, ma peau sensible n'a pas eu de réaction, et j'ai ressenti une bonne hydratation de ma peau, ce qui est également super!

Dans le même genre, je dois avouer que je préfère l'équivalent offert chez Lise Watier, mais à son petit prix, le produit de NYX est une belle option. Ainsi, je le recommande assurément, surtout s'il convient davantage à votre budget!