Vichy Thermal Spa Water Reviews

Ranked #1 out of 21 in Facial Spray

Rich in 15 minerals to strengthen and hydrate your skin when integrated into your Aqualia routine. This product can also be used throughout the day to refresh the skin.

For more information, please visit Vichy.ca

You may also like Vichy Aqualia Thermal Rich Cream and Vichy Pureté Thermale Cleansing Foam

April 19, 2017

I absolutely love this product! I use this product every day before applying my makeup, will definitely be buying another bottle when this one is finished!

March 29, 2017

J'ai acheté récemment l'eau thermal en vaporisateur de Vichy et j'aime bien ce produit. Il n'hydrate pas la peau autant qu'il le dise sur la bouteille mais j'aime l'effet frais qu'il laisse sur ma peau. Je l'utilise surtout le matin parce qu'elle me réveille ! Je la recommande pour son effet de fraîcheur mais pas comme hydratant

March 06, 2017

I bought a gift set and this was one of the products in it. at first, i thought it was literally just going to be water in spray form. but this actually hydrates my skin so well, and it makes a huge difference. it isn't heavy, just a nice
    light mist that leaves you feeling awake and refreshed.

February 05, 2017

Vichy Thermal Spa Water est riche et doux pour la peau. Son odeur est particulier. J`aimerais bien en recevoir en cadeau .Sa adouci la peau, elle vient douce comme de la peau d`un bébé.

February 03, 2017

A little goes a long way with this product. Just a couple sprays can leave you feeling refreshed, and rejuvenated. Perfect for hot days in the summer.

January 18, 2017

I just purchased a set of Vichy products that came together in a package at Shoppers Drug Mart for $39.95 and included in the package was this lovely spray.

I loved how this easily misted on my skin and instantly refreshed and hydrated my dehydrated skin. It felt cool and fresh. My boyfriend even complimented my skin once it dried and said it looked 'fresh' I used this on top of makeup and it didn't make my makeup run.

I don't generally use foundation so I'm not sure how it would work on top of foundation.

I was impressed with this product and will use this as a pick me up during the day in a dry office environment to give my skin a boost.

December 07, 2016

I'm surprised with this thermal water. It's very helpful to treat my sensitive skin and you can feel at first time using it. I don't like the spray because comes too much water to control.

November 30, 2016

There was a contest at my local pharmacy for an entire basket of Vichy products and I was lucky enough to win it. This thermal spa water was one of the products and I absolutely loved it. I would use it after washing my face at night and it would refresh my skin before sleeping. I'm not sure what they use to make it, but I found it invigorating.

November 07, 2016

Je l'ai reçu par la compagnie et je ne suis pas du tout déçue! Cette eau thermale est super rafraichissante et je l'utilise chaque matin et chaque soir,j'aime l'effet frais qu'il laisse sur ma peau.Je le recommande!

November 07, 2016

Some people might say it is just water in a spray can.,.. what's the big deal. well, it's a big deal for me!
    I was experiencing some eczema breakout on my chin. it actually hurts a lot even if my eating or talking. It was very dry... well extremely dry. I have tried almost any moisturizer I have and even used coconut oil. I finally just said, I will try and use my steroid cream on my face. Then I remembered my friend who has an extreme eczema problems on her face and she uses Avene. I originally wanted to get Avene but I thought why not try a different thing so I decided to get Vichy. I was impressed on my first try. It calmed down the itching on my face and it 's not so tight anymore. The steroid cream helped too but every time I feel my skin is getting itchy, I just spray it on my face.

I love how hydrating and refreshing it is. I found a very big bottle of it from SDM for $14. I bought it right away!