Vichy Thermal Spa Water Reviews

4.1/5
Ranked #1 out of 33 in Facial Spray

Rich in 15 minerals to strengthen and hydrate your skin when integrated into your Aqualia routine. This product can also be used throughout the day to refresh the skin.

For more information, please visit Vichy.ca

You may also like Vichy Aqualia Thermal Rich Cream and Vichy Pureté Thermale Cleansing Foam

June 23, 2017

Great for Dry Skin!

I have been using Vichy Thermal Spa Water for many years now. Originally I just used it mainly as a touch up for refreshing makeup through the day and on trips to hot climates as a burst of exhilaration. However since coming off Accutane for my hormonal/cystic acne, I find that my skin has become very dry. This thermal water goes a long way in helping to keep my skin moisturized adequately. I now use it as a prep after cleansing and before my toners/serums/moisturizers to help lock in moisture. It has been working amazingly and really helps to make my skin with or without makeup look fresh, hydrated, and amazing. I still use it as a makeup refresher throughout the day and on trips to hot places to help quench my skin on the go.

While some people might feel like it is silly to pay for water in a can, it does help with dry skin and does something that simple water from the tap doesn't do (I did try this experiment once to see and noticed that my skin wasn't quite the same as when using Vichy Thermal Spa Water). If you are hesitant about trying it and don't think it will be effective, I suggest trying the mini sized can to see if it works for you. One can often find them quite cheap on sale, so trying would not be a huge investment.

May 08, 2017

I love thermal spa water. I use this when I want to look fresh and natural. I use it at night before applying my moisturizer, and I also use it before putting my make up on.

My son has an eczema and whenever he feels itchy we spray it on him to avoid scratching his body.

We also use it on diaper rush.

May 02, 2017

This is a nice spray. I normally use the evian one but shoppers had a great price on the big vichy one so i figured id just give it a go. I use this daily, morning and night, to saturate my cotton pads; so that the pad doesn't suck up, and waste my toner.
    My final thought on this product, is that it does what it is supposed to do. It hydrates refreshes cools and tones by putting your skin back to a normal ph level

April 19, 2017

I absolutely love this product! I use this product every day before applying my makeup, will definitely be buying another bottle when this one is finished!

March 29, 2017

J'ai acheté récemment l'eau thermal en vaporisateur de Vichy et j'aime bien ce produit. Il n'hydrate pas la peau autant qu'il le dise sur la bouteille mais j'aime l'effet frais qu'il laisse sur ma peau. Je l'utilise surtout le matin parce qu'elle me réveille ! Je la recommande pour son effet de fraîcheur mais pas comme hydratant

March 06, 2017

I bought a gift set and this was one of the products in it. at first, i thought it was literally just going to be water in spray form. but this actually hydrates my skin so well, and it makes a huge difference. it isn't heavy, just a nice
    light mist that leaves you feeling awake and refreshed.

February 05, 2017

Vichy Thermal Spa Water est riche et doux pour la peau. Son odeur est particulier. J`aimerais bien en recevoir en cadeau .Sa adouci la peau, elle vient douce comme de la peau d`un bébé.

February 03, 2017

A little goes a long way with this product. Just a couple sprays can leave you feeling refreshed, and rejuvenated. Perfect for hot days in the summer.

January 18, 2017

I just purchased a set of Vichy products that came together in a package at Shoppers Drug Mart for $39.95 and included in the package was this lovely spray.

I loved how this easily misted on my skin and instantly refreshed and hydrated my dehydrated skin. It felt cool and fresh. My boyfriend even complimented my skin once it dried and said it looked 'fresh' I used this on top of makeup and it didn't make my makeup run.

I don't generally use foundation so I'm not sure how it would work on top of foundation.

I was impressed with this product and will use this as a pick me up during the day in a dry office environment to give my skin a boost.

December 07, 2016

I'm surprised with this thermal water. It's very helpful to treat my sensitive skin and you can feel at first time using it. I don't like the spray because comes too much water to control.