4.1/5
Vichy Thermal Spa Water Reviews

Rich in 15 minerals to strengthen and hydrate your skin when integrated into your Aqualia routine. This product can also be used throughout the day to refresh the skin.

For more information, please visit Vichy.ca

You may also like Vichy Aqualia Thermal Rich Cream and Vichy Pureté Thermale Cleansing Foam
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2016

August 13, 2019

Good

I bought this product at a fair of loreal, so I paid an average of 11 Canadian dollars, I found it very cheap and I will probably buy more because I love it, I have rosacea and whenever I feel my skin red or hot I apply this product and soothes a lot my skin, love it!

March 20, 2019

Très bon produit

Bon produit, donne une sensation de fraîcheur pour les journées chaudes même l’hiver avec le chauffage, hydrate la peau, peut l’appl Même sur une peau maquillée, ne coule pas le maquillage

March 14, 2019

Good product

I love the sensation of thermal water, especially in the summer, it's really refreshing. Everyone knows that Vichy products are amazing and have good quality, and with the thermal water is not different. I definitely recommend.

February 16, 2019

Eau vichy

J'aime beaucoup eau thermal de vichy. Il a plusieurs utilisation à ce produit. Elle sert entre autre à diminuer apaiser la peau, lui apporté une hydratation, a diminuer les rougeurs, a fixer le maquillage, a enlever les residusetc. Elle a beaucoup de bienfaits pour la peau.

February 13, 2019

Awesome!!!

The cooling and soothing effect on this is beyond! It's hydrating, restorative, and gives everything it purports to do! it does a good job subbing for a makeup setting spray if you need it to.

February 13, 2019

i love it

Those who have dry skin will love the comfort that this product offers. greatly relieves the discomfort of dry skin, especially in the harsh winter.wow

January 29, 2019

Mon produit Chouchou

Au début j'avais acheté pour les coups de chaleur durant l'été, en faisant des recherches sur le net j'ai réalisé que je pouvait l'utiliser pour atténuer les rougeurs sur mon visage, avant d'appliquer mes crèmes de jours ou de nuit, pour fixer mon maquillage, par temps froid pour atténuer la sécheresse sur la peau de mon visage et les démangeaisons. C'est vraiment un produit passe partout que j'adore.

January 18, 2019

Great mist for summer

I got this as part of a value pack deal with their masks. I don't usually use thermal water as part of my skincare routine. But I brought this around during the past summer and I would use it as a mist when it gets too hot.
    I also used it after taking off sheet masks or clay masks to clean off any residue while hydrating my skin. It worked great for that purpose!

January 12, 2019

Vichy Thermal Spa Water

I began using Vichy products 3 1/2 yes ago and started with their Thermal Spa Water as an accessory to some of their other products. I love that there are a few uses for this water, ie, facial/body mist to prep for moisturizing or even cooling he skin after too much sun.
    This water is also very healing as it is derived from the volcanic area of France do it is rich in minerals & nutrients that the skin needs.

October 18, 2018

A great mist for the face

I really enjoy using Vichy thermal spa water as it refreshes my face. it kind of makes it dry sometimes but it is hydrating and i apply the Vichy face cream after. it is easy to spray on but if you get it on your lips it tastes weird.