Avon 360 Nourish Moroccan Argan Oil Shampoo and Conditioner

Avon 360 Nourish Moroccan Argan Oil Shampoo and Conditioner Reviews

Ranked #96 out of 1072 in Shampoo

April 04, 2017

I bleached my hair over the weekend and dried out my hair, I used this shampoo/conditioner for the first time today and it smells awesome! It moisturized my hair and it feels way better today.

March 23, 2017

Faite vos provision quand il tombe en special!!! Les filles aux cheveux sec gros epais vont adorer! J'ai assez d'experience pour vous dire que c'est un excellent produit.

March 07, 2017

Love it! One of my favourite shampoos :)
    I love the way it makes my hair feel, look and smell. I always recommend it to my friends and family, especially because it's a great price too.

December 01, 2016

I use this product in the winter for my dry and static hair and it works to keep it feeling soft and nourished. My hair always was unmanageable during the winter months until I started using this product.

July 06, 2016

I loved how soft it made my hair feel and how it felt more moisturized as I have very dry and fine hair. The scent is also not overpowering and it's reasonably priced.

November 04, 2015

I am always trying new Shampoos and Conditioners on my hair because,my Hair is very thin and it just falls straight over my shoulders.A friend suggested I try Avons 360 Nourish Moroccan Argan Oil Shampoo and Conditioner.I usually don't listen to anyone when they make such a suggestion.but I must say,this shampoo and conditioner is fantastic.I love the nice smell it leaves on my hair.It leaves a nice shine on my hair and feeling bouncy and clean.I have been using it ever since I gave it a try,that was about a month ago.It looks and feels great on my Hair.I would recommend it.

November 04, 2015

I adore the smell of all Avon shampoos and conditioners. This makes my hair feel silly soft and bouncy.

September 23, 2015

I used this for the first time over the past month, and it seems to do the trick okay. I don't see anything spectacular hat it does differently then other shampoo and conditioners, or better effects then others.
    In regards to scent this product is good. Smells really nice!

July 09, 2015

This shampoo and conditioner is amazing! Not only is the smell amazing, my hair was so gorgeous and shiny!

June 30, 2015

I ove to try all products with aragan oil so oi have tried this products it works good on my hair .