AXE Anarchy for Her Body Wash Reviews

May 13, 2019

I just don't like the smell

I don't like it; the smell, the texture, the price, the fresh feeling; nothing I like about it. My 18 year old son is okay with it though; perhaps it is more suitable for males.

April 30, 2019

Smells amazing

First time using it and it smells amazing❤️ It cleans deep down and leaves your skin feeling fresh and re energized and ready to take on the day. Also great for those date nights where you literally want to smell fantastic. I highly recommend this product

April 09, 2019

One of the only body washes I use!

Smells fantastic and is great on the skin. Goes great with the pink axe scrubby. The pink anarchy kit for her is something thats on my Christmas wishlist every year!

April 06, 2019

I absolutely love this product

Since this was given to me in a kit for a gift I fell in love with the body wash. It gives a scent that even someone who is scent sensitive able to wear something so nice!

April 04, 2019

Smells Great

Smells amazing and gives a great clean feeling. Only complaint is the smell doesn’t last very long post shower. Wish they made a deodorant that went with this.

April 04, 2019

Loved it

I am so glad they are bringing more stuff out for woman... the smell is amazing and cant wait for them to come out with other smells... love love love it

March 27, 2019

Smell like a juicy raspberry!

If you want a refreshing, non-drying body wash, this product will deliver.
    To me, it smells like a juicy raspberry!
    The scent doesn’t really linger, but it makes you feel clean.
    It lathers just enough to spread easily.

March 19, 2019

Smells great

I got this not long ago and I love it it works great and I am very happy😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊

February 15, 2019

nice body wash

Axe body wash for women, scent Anarchy I saw on the shelf in the drug store for the first time today, and all Axe products were on sale for a great price. My husband only use's Axe products, and I really like how he smells for a good day after his shower, so I grabbed the ladies product.
    I used it last evening, hrs after I bought it. I really enjoyed the lather and smell... very pleasant and not too strong like the men's. But the scent did not last long, maybe a few hrs.
    I do have a problem with having sensitive skin, but this did not irritate me at all.

February 14, 2019
    New Brunswick, Canada

Great product for the price

This product smells fantastic. I bought for the first time over Christmas. It with a lofa and body spray. When they went on sale after Christmas I bought two more.