AXE Anarchy for Her Body Wash Reviews

August 20, 2019

One of my favorite scents .

Wonderful product. One of my favorite scents. Lathers well... and leaves you feeling clean. Unfortunately i rarely find thia product in most stores. Only during seasonal gift packages. Booo axe.... bring it out as a regular stocked product.

Not good for those sensitive to smells... but great for me

0.8/5

August 14, 2019
    Prince Edward Island, Canada

I was using this Itchy bodywash

Tried this body wash out .. smelt good and had a shower.. but u dont feel clean after washing with it.. so in my opinion it is not worth it as then u have to wash again with another wash to feel clean

June 26, 2019

Good for a tomboy

A feminine mix of sparkling fruits such as apple and blackberry with soft florals at the heart and a light finish of sandalwood, amber and vanilla. Axe Anarchy For Her Body Wash add an alluring fragrance and an energizing clean. Fill your palm and work into a foamy lather.

May 13, 2019

I just don't like the smell

I don't like it; the smell, the texture, the price, the fresh feeling; nothing I like about it. My 18 year old son is okay with it though; perhaps it is more suitable for males.

April 30, 2019

Smells amazing

First time using it and it smells amazing❤️ It cleans deep down and leaves your skin feeling fresh and re energized and ready to take on the day. Also great for those date nights where you literally want to smell fantastic. I highly recommend this product

April 09, 2019

One of the only body washes I use!

Smells fantastic and is great on the skin. Goes great with the pink axe scrubby. The pink anarchy kit for her is something thats on my Christmas wishlist every year!

April 06, 2019

I absolutely love this product

Since this was given to me in a kit for a gift I fell in love with the body wash. It gives a scent that even someone who is scent sensitive able to wear something so nice!

April 04, 2019

Smells Great

Smells amazing and gives a great clean feeling. Only complaint is the smell doesn’t last very long post shower. Wish they made a deodorant that went with this.

April 04, 2019

Loved it

I am so glad they are bringing more stuff out for woman... the smell is amazing and cant wait for them to come out with other smells... love love love it

March 27, 2019

Smell like a juicy raspberry!

If you want a refreshing, non-drying body wash, this product will deliver.
    To me, it smells like a juicy raspberry!
    The scent doesn’t really linger, but it makes you feel clean.
    It lathers just enough to spread easily.