AXE Black Body Spray Reviews

Ranked #1 out of 5 in Men's Fragrance

Smell Sophisticated all day. A refined and subtle fragrance that relaxes body and mind. With bergamot, rosemary and cedarwood notes.

You may also enjoy: AXE Black Body Wash, AXE Black Antiperspirant, and/or AXE Black Deodorant

August 20, 2017

Good for casual wear.

I don't feel this is a replacement product for an actual cologne but it does go on dry and has a good scent that lasts through the day. It doesn't smell like a cheap cologne, and it's great for casual wear.

August 20, 2017

Nice smelling spray

Use this spray for quick and convenient refresher after the gym. Good deodorant. Smell is a little strong. Prefer other scents in th AXE line. But glad to have tried it

August 19, 2017

Strong smell with a small amount of the product!

Strong smell with a small amount of the product! It is well worth your money as you don't need that much and the whole room would smell of it. The strong smell isn't that bad that would give youa headache. It did last mefor 12hrs and would use it everyday.

Loove it

I got told to review this smell and i cannot say anyrhing bad. It smells amazing. I love the easy twist canister. I love how it doesnt make me smell like the typicall 15 year old wearing axe haha

August 19, 2017

Good scent, but hard to use canister.

I personally found the smell to be quite good, and not as aggressive as some of the other are-sol deodorants I have used in the past. The smell was good and fresh much like the AXE Black Bodyspray. My main complaint is in regards to the canister, I found the twist and spray top to be difficult to use, and would not lock into the open position easily. Though I can appreciate the desire to create a canister spray release mechanism that is new and fancy, I feel as though a simpler mechanism may have been better.

August 18, 2017

Boyfriends new favorite scent!

My boyfriend usually doesn't tend to like body sprays but he has been using this one everyday since he opened the package. He really enjoys this scent and will definitely be purchasing it again when he runs out.

August 18, 2017

I'm back in BLACK. That's AXE BLACK BODY SPRAY!!!

Wow #gotitfree. I really love being a member of #XYStuff. I was one of the lucky guys to try Axe's new fragrance "BLACK". I've already been a loyal Axe Man. Now I have my new favourite scent and I #gotitfree. This Axe Black Body Spray goes a long way guys so you should use it sparingly as not to offend others but myself I can't get enough of the scent. As soon as I'm getting low I'll definitely be flying to the store to restock as I wouldn't be happy not having it on my dresser to use every day. Love Love Axe Black Body Spray. Thanks XYStuff #gotitfree.

August 17, 2017

Masculin et viril

Mon conjoint a adoré le vaporiteur pour le corps Axe black. L'odeur du vaporisateur est vraiment masculine et viril. Il sentait si bon lorsqu'il sortait de la douche et se vaporisait suite à l'utilisation du gel douche de la même gamme de produits. Il est certain que mon conjoint continuera d'acheter ce produit et que nous le recommandons. Beaucoup moins cher qu'un parfum de grande surface mais tout aussi efficace.

August 17, 2017

Nice, but still not sure

This is the products of the 3 that we liked the less. I felt like the smell of it coming out of the bottle and for a couple of minutes afterwards was too strong. My husband didn't feel it was too strong but he didn't like the smell that much. Of course, this is a products he doesn't really use all the time. Since he works construction, mostly outside for the summer, wearing this body spray would be a magnet for mosquitoes. He wore it during the weekend and in the evening during the week if we had to go out. So overall he liked it but isn't sure if he would buy it.

August 16, 2017

Axe Black Spray

The smell of this product is amazing.It does not have a really strong overbearing smell.The fragrance is just right.I would definetly recommend this product.

Ikea Alex drawer unit