Ayres Patagonia Body Butter

Ayres Patagonia Body Butter Reviews

Ranked #644 out of 1564 in Body Lotions & Creams

April 20, 2016

This lotion is delightful! It smells good, spreads on the skin nicely and absorbs well. It leaves the skin very soft. I would definitely recommend this lotion!

July 24, 2015

OMG. I'm SOOOO in love with this lotion. I got a small size of this from my Ipsy Glam bag couple months ago and I absolutely love the way it smells and feels. If it wasn't so expensive, I would be restocking on this like crazy ! It's also too bad they only sell online ? I think ... But their website only ships to the states ):

March 10, 2015

I received this item in one of my Ipsy Glam Bags. This lotion really makes my skin feel soft and moisturized without my hands feeling greasy after applying. I'm not a huge fan of the scent. It's not strong but it is a combination of jasmine, rosemary, lavender, bergamot, ylang-ylang, oakmoss, patchouli and fir. I'm not really one for flowery smells. It is a bit more musky than flowery which makes the scent a bit more bearable than most flowery scents for me, but still not something I would pick for myself. It's $28 for a 6.75 oz jar which a bit more than I tend to spend on a lotion.

danaorgnero has posted in the forum topic
    Knorr Selects

danaorgnero has posted in the forum topic
    Maybelline New York Campaign

Dinner Ideas???

danaorgnero added a new review for
    Dawn Escapes Dish Soap

Iogo Nano Pouch

cyrenainnl added a new review for
    drunk elephant jujubar