Baby Alive Reviews

October 09, 2017

My baby loves her baby alive doll!

My daughter loves her baby alive, it's the simple baby alive that comes with the bottle and sucks it thumb. She carries it around with her as soon as she gets up
    In the morning. She loves to
    Pretend to feed her baby and give her baby the bottle. I found it was really good to show a younger child what a new baby needs and how to be gentle with a newborn. She knows to be soft with a baby now. I would def recommend this for parents!

August 18, 2017

My daughter love these dolls

She got them for Christmas and her birthday, she plays with them all of the time. The only thing I would say is the extra baby food and diapers are a bit much in the price area. Other than that they are adorable and fun to have at play time.

March 17, 2017

My 3 year old niece was really taken with Snackin Lily as her Christmas gift. She was intrigued about being able to feed her & change her diaper. I had to make the food (fruit) pellets out of the play doh, as that was too difficult for her. The feeding & then well, pooping, didn't work exactly as described, lol. She was excited and a bit impatient, so when the pellets wouldn't go down her throat, she poked them in with her finger. I had to tilt her head back for them to actually go down. She didn't want to wait for the pellets to be made & just started shoving pieces of play doh in. Then they didn't appear in the diaper, they got stuck, so I had to shake them out. Not the best methods of feeding & toilet training, and she'll have a sibling in 5 months, but I'm sure she'll be taught the correct ways of handling a real baby. ;-)
    My family looked on and laughed hysterically the entire time. I didn't think when buying this toy it would be that funny, but she was.
    Once you work out the kinks and help a younger child learn how to operate the doll, Lily is a great interactive doll for kids who are into taking care of a baby.

May 29, 2016

I purchased this on clearance at Walmart for half of the original price for my young niece. This doll is really well made and can hold up through a lot of being tossed around. She loved that she could feed and change the babies diaper, she plays with it all the time.

2.8/5

February 12, 2016

This review is based on my 4 year old Claudia. She loves this doll. Watches videos of her, basically bring it everywhere she goes. Compared to her 10 other dolls, baby alive is top!!

February 08, 2016

This doll comes with her own bowl, bottle, and diapers. She emulates eating, and of course has an accident in the diaper for mommy to change. Lots of fun