Baby Gourmet Ancient Grain Blend Organic Wholegrain Baby Cereal Reviews
#34 in Baby Food

September 22, 2017

What's not to like

As a mom I wanna feed my son healthy foods. Foods that also tast good so it's not a fight :) my son love these he eats regular food but this is his treat lol so it's the healthies snack if you ask me

September 21, 2017

Worth it!

We love that this does not have all the additives that other baby cereals have. Our son loved this one and it was perfect once he tried various foods that we could mix things into the ancient grains.

April 12, 2017

This cereal is a great breakfast for baby. The fact that it has ancient grains gives me peace of mind that I am feeding my baby wholesome food. It's great on it's own or with a bit of pureed fruit.

March 13, 2017

Being a new mom, I only want whats best for my baby and when she began eating solids, I started reading a lot of product labels. There are so many brands and choices, it really becomes overwhelming. When I picked up a package of the Baby Gourmet Ancient Grains cereal, I liked what I was reading. It was clean, wholesome ingredients and I knew that even if my daughter was not going to eat it, I was! She loves the whole line of products and I cant wait to try the other flavours.

July 04, 2016

My little one loves this cereal. It is a great option with little added flavours. I add Apple sauce or other food pouch to it if we are out and in need of a quick nutritious meal when we are out. It is a staple in our house even though my daughter is eating solids and has been for a while.

February 26, 2016

So nice to be able to provide a high quality organic cereal to my
    Little one. The taste is a hit and it makes me feel great knowing I've giving my baby a good start to their day!

February 13, 2016

I love The Organic Wholegrain Baby Cereal. It's gluten free and does not have milk based protein. So if you child is sensitive to lactose and can't have other type of cereal this is a great option. It's made out of natural organic ingredients as well. The texture is really smooth. My baby loves it.

January 26, 2016

Smooth cereal with a great taste. I love the no spill pour spout instead of the usual box.

September 30, 2015

wow could not have enough of this on hand!

September 01, 2015

Great beginner cereal. Baby girl loved this and couldn't wait to eat more. Blended nicely and wasn't lumpy! Also, getting rid of stains was a breeze.