• Mr. Christie's Arrowroot Biscuits
  • Mr. Christie's Arrowroot Biscuits

Mr. Christie's Arrowroot Biscuits Reviews

Ranked #9 out of 136 in Baby Food

May 12, 2017

As a kid, these were always my absolute favourite! Now they're my nephews! We always have them stocked in the house, as they're the best to give to kids! It's hard not to sneak them myself, they're just too tasty!

May 11, 2017

These are awesome. They taste so good and yes I love them hahaha I remember having these when I was small and never bought them again until the kids, they love them and I get to re-visit my childhood :P

April 23, 2017

I absolutely love this product. I trust this company to provid my daughter with nutritious and safe food. I would definitely buy these again and have recommended them to family and friends.

April 21, 2017

I buy these not only for the granddaughter but for me as well. These are so yummy. I use them for baking too. Makes a great pie crust. They also are gobbles up with afternoon tea. I love these cookie/biscuits

April 17, 2017

All of my children loved these as babies and they still do! Even I enjoy these arrowroot cookies and I'm an adult. They're a great, flavourful snack, especially when you want something sweet, but not overly so.

March 16, 2017

I love these cookies and so does my son...and my husband haha! I can buy them in bulk for a good price and they have a great taste that doesn't contain a ton of sugar. They're great for at home and on the go!

February 27, 2017

We've always kept a box of arrow roots in our house since my children were old enough to eat them. Even now that they're older we still keep them. They are great with coffee or milk. They don't have an overpowering flavour so they are great for little kids. Still a classic at our home.

December 08, 2016

These are a staple in our house. I find the best deal is a giant box at Costco. MY daughter when teething really loved to grate her teeth on them, plus they are yummy too!

September 17, 2016

Babies love these teething crackers. They are lightly sweetened. They form crumble apart, and turn into a paste in little mouths. You might find yourself nibbling on them.

August 17, 2016

These are not just for babies, these are my favourite snack food item. I always have some in my purse, backpack and gym bag. These make a good healthy snack anytime. Love dipping them in my coffee or tea. I think they are a great healthy snack. Low in sugar, trans - fat, and cholesterol.

Hunty has posted in the forum topic
    My dog is shedding excessively

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
    Maybelline idea