Mr. Christie's Arrowroot Biscuits Reviews
#5 in Baby Food

October 16, 2019

Quick Easy Snack

I like that even without teeth my baby was able to eat these cookies because they are soft and dissolve easily. Both my boys (age 1 and 3) enjoy these cookies. We always have them in our bag as a quick snack if we are on the go.

October 02, 2019

Bon pour les premières collations

Nous avons essayé ces biscuits lorsque notre fille a commencé a bien mangé. Elle les aimait beaucoup car ils deviennent moelleux et sont facile a manger. Toutefois, depuis qu'elle mange plus aisément tous les aliments, elle a le moins intéressée par ces biscuits. Nous allons en acheter de nouveau pour notre deuxième bébé.

September 15, 2019
    Nevada, United States

Awesome Teething Biscuit

I would highly recommend this product if your baby has teeth and is introduced to basic foods. Its a wonderful tool for them to teeth on during those tough days.

April 05, 2019
    Nevada, United States

A treat that has stood the test of time

This delicious and healthy treat that has been around forever. I used it with my children and now with my grandchildren. The texture and taste is perfect for those new palettes. And a course the smile that accompanies it!

March 26, 2019

DELICIOUS!

These biscuits are so delicious and have the perfect amount of sweetness. I feel good about giving them to my entire family. My Mom gave these to me as a kid and I now give them to my kids.
    I’ll continue to purchase Arrowroot Biscuits.

March 19, 2019

Win in our House!

My son absolutely loves these cookies! They are convenient and fit perfectly in his little hands. Arrowroot cookies are enjoyed by everyone in our household!

September 28, 2018
    New Brunswick, Canada

Delish

My daughter loved these so much they fit perfectly in her hand and moisten in her mouth so well. She just eats them right up! I would definitely buy these again.

June 12, 2018

Biscuits

I absolutely love these baby biscuits and so does my daughter, they are nice and easy on the tummy and a great treat especially if you are sick. I would reccomend them to anyone who has a little one.

June 12, 2018

Yummy!

My husband started buying these before we even had a child and when my son was born and my husband starting giving them to him, my son fell in love with them as well. They are a tasty treat!

May 10, 2018

Parfait pour les poussées dentaire de nos minis.

C'est biscuits sont tellement bon autent pour des bébés/enfants qui font leur dents,collations ou meme que pour adulte ;) Bref, mon 9 mois & mon 20 mois adorent c'est biscuit :)