4.1/5
Nestlé Gerber Organic Baby Cereal Reviews
#1 in Baby Food

Available in Oatmeal or Brown Rice, Nestlé Gerber® Organic Baby Cereal is a nutritious and delicious first solid food, and can be prepared with breast milk or iron-fortified infant formula. In addition to being wholesome and organic, this cereal is also convenient. The new resealable packaging is travel-friendly and easy to take on the go.

November 01, 2019

Baby approved!

We purchased the Gerber Organic Rice Cereal as our 4 month old baby’s first food as her doctor said we should start her Rice cereal first. So far she loves it! Would be nice if it came in a bigger box but would still buy again.

September 25, 2019

Baby cereal

This one and the rice cereal in this product only was the only one we could use on my grandson. Je was allergic to milk and even though you just add water to most baby cereal it has milk protein in them this one didnt not have any milk or milk protein in it and it was very easy on his tummy.

September 15, 2019
    Nevada, United States

Great cereal

My baby really enjoyed this cereal by Nestle Organic. She ate this cereal with ease and as long as I didn't make it too think, she had an easy time digesting this cereal.

May 07, 2019

Great Cereal Starter

This was a great starter cereal. It was easy to make. The container the cereal came in kept it fresh. My son really enjoyed the flavour. It was a bonus it was organic.

April 24, 2019

This is a good starter good

This was a good starting into solids food for my daughter but she didn’t seem to like the taste as much as another. It has a good texture though which she is very particular about.

April 08, 2019

tastes awful

So my baby did not approve any of this taste wise. I needed to mix it with other things. The rice cereal absolutely gross, and tastes like cardboard. My baby refused refused refused it. The oatmeal one was a bit more tolerable. I like it for the fact that it's organic and contains no sugar or milk products, as my baby is allergic to dairy. I mix it with other purees so that he can get the iron from it and also to not waste it.

March 21, 2019

Good starter cereal

This is a good starter cereal for introducing solids. I had a great experience using this introduction cereal for my kids. One great advantage of this one is that it does not clump - so convenient and easy to use

March 12, 2019
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Yummy

Very good cereal my daughter loves it !!! Nestle is the only kind we use in our household !!!! Yummy yummy yummy get in my tummy
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

March 12, 2019

Good cereal

My baby enjoyed this cereal but only with breast milk. When mixed with water she wasn’t as fond over it. But good pricing for the amount you get. Happy Gerber is coming out with organic products now!

November 06, 2018
    Wisconsin, United States

I love that gerber has an organic options

I love that gerber has an organic line of baby cereal's. The consitency is nice flavor is not there but I add an organic purree and the possibilities are endless!