4.1/5
Nestlé Gerber Organic Baby Cereal Reviews
#1 in Baby Food

Available in Oatmeal or Brown Rice, Nestlé Gerber® Organic Baby Cereal is a nutritious and delicious first solid food, and can be prepared with breast milk or iron-fortified infant formula. In addition to being wholesome and organic, this cereal is also convenient. The new resealable packaging is travel-friendly and easy to take on the go.

September 11, 2017

Only baby cereal I buy

My daughter was never really a fan of eating just the cereal on its own but I find that it has more uses than just a plain cereal. I have used this to thicken some of the thinner homemade purees I've made or even some of the store bought kinds. I find this cereal to mix up extremely well compared to others, like the rice flakes. I like the consistency as well, I find it to be smooth and not sticky like the rice cereal was. Also, it's organic and that's always and added bonus.

2.3/5

September 08, 2017

Wish it worked for my infant and I

Had really high hopes for it. Baby loved it in regards to taste, however got terribly constipated while using it, at one time for over 1wk -_- yikes. Had to stop using it and switch to Nestle Nestum Oats and Prunes, never got the problem with constipation again. But hey i guess its worth a try for new moms out there!

July 11, 2017

My daughter's first food, introduced it at 6 months. Took it well mixed with just some BM. Now at 11 months, she still eats it for breakfast mixed with some peanut butter and chopped fruits or fruit purées. My go to breakfast for baby. Fast, nutritious and I love that it is organic.

July 07, 2017

My baby loved it

My daughter loved this product! its pretty easy to prepare & the texture is great I must say, I really like how its organic. I will be buying this product in the future that's for sure!

May 25, 2017

Its so good to see Organic Baby cereal I feel its much better to feed my little one. The texture is smooth and easy to swallow I haven't tried any flavour cereals yet my daughter loves this one so much. I am using Nestlé baby formula and used it with my other child as well. its a company I trust.
    Definitely recommend.

April 11, 2017

I love the Gerber organic oatmeal for babies. It's fine powder consistency is great to add a little bit to babies formula or milk just when my Lo is after 6 months. This is to start to introduce different textures to babies meals. For me I've slowly introduced these at a later stage. It's great that it's organic so I know it's good for my baby.

February 28, 2017

Love the packaging and how convenient it is. My baby loved the rice and oatmeal as her first foods and still enjoys it. I love the fact that it's organic and it fills her up kinda wish they had this around with my first 2.

September 07, 2016

It's amazing! Always leaves a very dirty nappie but I love how it's organic! Extremely affordable I'd highly recommend it. Great for any child who isn't picky!

August 02, 2016

I love using this organic baby cereal for my LO- of course i want the best for her so I buy organic products.

This product mixes well with breastmilk or with formula, and does not leave any lumps- it comes out very smooth and my LO loves it.

June 28, 2016

The design of this package is very eye catching and this is one of tithe reasons that I chose it. It is branded as organic and it makes me feel safe even thought the taste is almost the same as the regular ones. It is a bit pricey though. The package is very easy to use comparing with the plastic bag ones!