Nestlé Gerber Organic Baby Cereal Reviews

Ranked #1 out of 136 in Baby Food

Available in Oatmeal or Brown Rice, Nestlé Gerber® Organic Baby Cereal is a nutritious and delicious first solid food, and can be prepared with breast milk or iron-fortified infant formula. In addition to being wholesome and organic, this cereal is also convenient. The new resealable packaging is travel-friendly and easy to take on the go.

May 25, 2017

Its so good to see Organic Baby cereal I feel its much better to feed my little one. The texture is smooth and easy to swallow I haven't tried any flavour cereals yet my daughter loves this one so much. I am using Nestlé baby formula and used it with my other child as well. its a company I trust.
    Definitely recommend.

April 11, 2017

I love the Gerber organic oatmeal for babies. It's fine powder consistency is great to add a little bit to babies formula or milk just when my Lo is after 6 months. This is to start to introduce different textures to babies meals. For me I've slowly introduced these at a later stage. It's great that it's organic so I know it's good for my baby.

February 28, 2017

Love the packaging and how convenient it is. My baby loved the rice and oatmeal as her first foods and still enjoys it. I love the fact that it's organic and it fills her up kinda wish they had this around with my first 2.

September 07, 2016

It's amazing! Always leaves a very dirty nappie but I love how it's organic! Extremely affordable I'd highly recommend it. Great for any child who isn't picky!

August 02, 2016

I love using this organic baby cereal for my LO- of course i want the best for her so I buy organic products.

This product mixes well with breastmilk or with formula, and does not leave any lumps- it comes out very smooth and my LO loves it.

June 28, 2016

The design of this package is very eye catching and this is one of tithe reasons that I chose it. It is branded as organic and it makes me feel safe even thought the taste is almost the same as the regular ones. It is a bit pricey though. The package is very easy to use comparing with the plastic bag ones!

May 04, 2016

My daughter loved this cereal. I love the fact that it doesn't spill when I travel with it. I also love that it's organic. This was the first cereal I tried with my daughter and it's her favorite by far.

May 04, 2016

Nestle Gerber OrganicBaby Cereal is smooth and creamy,,, my granddaughter love the taste and kept opening her mouth for more,,, She swallowed easily and was happy to eat the Nestle Cereal every morning and evening

May 02, 2016

My 7th month old has been eating this since she was 5 months and I even put it in her bottle of milk at night time!!!! I make it with her formula milk not water and she gets so excited when she sees the oatmeal!

May 01, 2016

I like Nestle Organic Baby Cereal I buy it for my self all the time I eat it at breakfast time and sometimes in the evening while watching t.v. it's good for your health

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
    Aveeno Body Yogurt

Anonymous has started a new forum topic
    Hemorrhoids/Piles bleeding