Nestlé Gerber Puffs Blueberry Vanilla Flavour Reviews
#2 in Baby Food

October 20, 2017

Good

My daughter always loved these when she was a baby. My 8 month old son how loves them now and my 4 year old daughter still tries to snack on them and take them from my son. They smell actually pretty good and I love how much they fill the package.

October 14, 2017

Yummy

My one year old loves them. I like them to and i dont have to worry about him choking becasue they dissolve pretty quick plus i love them to good to have on the go

September 11, 2017

She's obsessed

My 7 month old has been going crazy over these things for the past month. She gets so excited when she sees the container. They dissolve so easily so I don't have to worry about choking. They also smell absolutely amazing and I'm not exaggerating at all! I've tasted them myself and they really do have a blueberry and vanilla flavour. I also really love that they are made from some non GMO ingredients. They're a great snack for babe.

September 08, 2017

Wonderful healthy snack for kid

Must have for infants over 6 months. Great finger food and teaches child to self-feed. Great form of distraction for a fussy infant and toddler in public lol. I always kept one in the diaper bag and I would just put some in a snack catcher bowl and hand it to my son, it would keep him quiet in the car and in public.

August 12, 2017

My baby loves... I'm still on the fence

My little guy loves these things. They melt easily which is super important. He likes to pick them up from his tray and it's neat to see him feed himself. The part I'm not sold on is the flavour. It seems so artificial and odd tasting. He loves it though. It's a nice treat, but we do not regularly buy these.

July 22, 2017

Chemical smell

Okay so I like to give my daughter these snacks but this "blueberry" flavor one is so weird. It smells so strongly of artificial chemically fake sweet "blueberry". I just really don't trust it, this and the "peach" flavor are a no go for me. My daughter likes it but she likes everything tbh

July 19, 2017

Loved them

My nephew Drake and my niece Alyssa loved the gerber blueberry vanilla puffs . They're small and puffy and they dissolve quickly and easily . Babies love the flavour and they get to feed themselves without any issues . Definitely recommend.

July 18, 2017

My 11 month old loves these

My little guy cant get enough of these, ive tried a couple of them and i understand why. Have never had an issue with the puffs and its perfect to pack along in a bag for travel/out and about.

June 24, 2017

2year old is still hooked

I was given these to help my picky eater just get m or in her cause she didn't like to eat other then drink from the breast. she would gesture for the container (asking for them) whenever she saw the container ...also reused the empty containers to carry other snack apples for instance and she still asks for the puffs if she's not feeling well it on a hot day if she's not feeling like eating much. Will feed my son when old enough

June 24, 2017

My kids love these

My boys are almost 3, and 1 and they love this as a little snack on the go!
    They love this flavour, and all the other flavours of puffs and I can always find them on sale :)