Nestlé Gerber Puffs Blueberry Vanilla Flavour Reviews

Ranked #2 out of 137 in Baby Food

May 16, 2017

my children also loved these snacks. they were pretty convenient to throw in the diaper bag and have on hand for a long day out. they are also very well priced and delicious

May 16, 2017

Easy to eat and quick for an on the go snack. We don't leave home without nestle gerber puffs. The blueberry smells so good! Cheap and handy to have and easy to clean up

May 11, 2017

Both babes loved these!!! We bought a lot of them. They loved the

April 29, 2017

Great first finger food, good on the go, and even mom and dad like them.. Not to expensive and often have speciale designs like pandas our penguins that are fun for the kids.

April 27, 2017

Première nourriture solide (apres la purée) que bébé à mangé. C'est parfait pour apprendre les textures et il y a plusieurs saveurs. C'est très pratique comme collation sur la route.

April 21, 2017

I wish they had these around when my two were little. What a fantastic, convenient snack! The little ones I care for love these. I love the fact we can take them with us during our walks or outdoor playtime. They are small and don't make a mess. Really yummy flavour too! ;)

April 21, 2017

My granddaughter loves these little treats. They are so handy to have while traveling. Perfect little baby bite sized stars. I have tasted them too and they are not bad.

April 21, 2017

Tellement pratique pour soulager une petite fringale de bébé ! Mon fils les adorait, toutes saveurs confondues. Le format est pratique et facile à traîner partout.

April 21, 2017

My daughter loves these puffs! I normally give them as an after breakfast snack as she's still learning to eat on her own. They've been a great stepping stone for us, she has no issues eating them as they dissolve quickly, and has helped her be able to grasp onto smaller objects (not sure if that's a bonus yet or not hah)

April 18, 2017

My son loves these puffs he goes crazy over them ! It was his first treat ever and he eats them daily ! He l9ves blueberry and banada ones ! I recommand this for every baby who self feeds