Baby Jogger City Select Double stroller Reviews

May 26, 2017

We love our new stroller! It is sleek looking, easy to use and has tons of options with set up. It easily goes into my trunk or back seat which is a plus for traveling. The fact that it so easy can become a single stroller as well is what really sold me. The seats easily click in and out of the frame easily and you can face the seats in all directions allowing you to personalize it to your taste. With an easy adapter I was able to even use my car seat from another manufacture perfectly in the stroller. I have shown it off to some friends as well who have already bought theirs. Soon there will be a whole pack of us marching down the street.

May 17, 2017

This stroller is one of the greatest investments my partner and I have ever made. When we learned we were going to be parents we were quickly overwhelmed by all of the strollers on the market but as soon as I pushed the City Select around the store and started playing with it, I fell in love and knew it was the one. As I don't have a car and do most of my shopping at the stores within walking distance of our home, I really appreciate the large basket and living in Alberta where the weather/sidewalk conditions vary, I love how durable it is. I know it will last years and I won't have to be worrying about parts breaking after a few months.

May 05, 2017

This is the best investment I've have made! Got this stroller when I was pregnant with my first. They had it on special get double for the price of single. And I got the double ..Little did I know I'd have another baby 13mnts later :) it is a great stroller. Many (I think 16) ways of setting it up to suite your needs easy to push in winter and great that it has huge canopies for sun shade. Seats recline so that babies/kids can take a comfortable nap. Huge huge huge basket underneath for all you groceries or beach/park stuff. I love it! I have 3 kids now and I'll be using it with 2seats and glider board! Possibilities are endless!

May 04, 2017

LOVE LOVE LOVE everything about this stroller! I researched hundreds of double strollers, and this one came out the winner. Being able to have all three kids in it at once (both seats and the attachable ride-on board) is a lifesaver!

Amazing in all weather, folds up nice and small, but my only complaint is having to take the second seat off to fold it (a little bit of a pain). It is heavy, but not unmanageable!

Even though it's a bit pricey, it's worth every single cent!

April 18, 2017

I did months of researching before i decided on this stroller. I love that I can make it a single or a Double depending on if i have both or just one of my kiddos. Handles extremely well in all weather. Love the extendable handle, largest cargo basket underneath, huge canopy. It is a bit on the heavier side of things, but it folds really well. Adjusting the strap height is also tricky and frustrating, but it's not enough to be turned off of this wonderful stroller!

April 04, 2017

Let's start with I love this stroller in doubles mode for shopping.
    Customer service is a joke. The seats are made with thin plastic in the seat, so if you (or someone else) stacks the stroller frame on top accidentally, your seat will be broken.
    The thing is a beast in singles mode. Difficult to steer if your larger child is in the front seat.
    There are lovely large canopies, along with easy release wheels.
    I wouldn't even bother with this in the winter (I usually end up using an all terrain).
    The fold is pretty basic. Taking the seats off and folding it can take a bit. Along with assembly.
    For the price I would want cup holders, child bars or trays, and infant insert so your 6month old can actually fit into the seat. And better seating options.

March 05, 2016

This stroller is very sturdy and well made. it is easy to maneuver in and out of spaces. My only complaint is that it is a tad wide. Bringing this stroller to doctors appointments in small corridors seem to be a nightmare. luckily there are great shock absorbs for how many times i bumped and banged the strollers into chairs and walls. Make sure you have strong arms because this guy is a little heavy to "throw" into your vehicle. otherwise takes my abuse quite well so it must be worth the money

September 24, 2015

I love love love my stroller.
    Yes it is a bit pricey but it makes sense if you have planning to have more then one child. The different attach,net options are great. It's very durable and easy to put together. Click everything in.
    I can't not live without mine.

May 07, 2015

This is an amazing stroller!

When I was pregnant with my second child, I did all kinds of research on which double stroller was the best. I went to a couple baby shops and a baby convention to test drive all of the options. This is hands down the best one there is. It's easy to assemble, has tons of storage space and the seats are large enough for bigger kids.

If you plan on having more than one child, I'd recommend picking this one up as your first stroller, rather than a subsequent purchase when your second child comes around.

May 01, 2015

I cannot live without this stroller!! Strong, sturdy, ability to grow if we plan to have more children.