Baby Oil Reviews
Ranked #18 in Oils

Specially formulated to relieve dryness and to soothe and soften skin. Helps repel moisture to help prevent chafing and provide gentle overall protection. Perfect for traditional bathing, basin baths, and whirlpools.Baby Oil, 4 oz.Formulated to Soften Baby's Sensitive Skin60 Each / Case;

Good - 0

August 31, 2017

amazing makeup remover

I use this to remove my waterproof eye makeup. I find that a lot of the makeup removers are harsh and sting my eyes. This is gentle and smells great, leaves my skin soft.

April 09, 2017

Really like using baby oil for many things such as moisturizer, make up remover and also to condition my lashes. Its a really cheap and gentle product thats always good to have on hand.

February 23, 2017

Baby oil is perfect to use on my baby's head he had a lot of dry skin and after applying oil just a couple times the dry skin eventually fell off and has not came beck yet

October 30, 2015

This is like the caviar of baby oil, expensive but so high in quality that you want to treat yourself to it. I love this stuff it smells great and makes my skin so soft - it also works great as a massage oil - cheaper than most massage oils!

June 16, 2014

It leaves you so soft but it is expensive. I like the johnson and johnson one better because it smells so good!