Baby Oxi Clean stain remover Reviews
#217 in Laundry Care

Good - 0

June 11, 2017

This spray is a fair price for the quality, and it really works well. My toddler stains everything she wears but this spray gets rid of them even after sitting for a day or two. It's even helped get rid of stains after they've gone through the dryer!

September 19, 2016

THIS IS THE BEST EVER STAIN REMOVER TJST I HAVE EVER USED !!'
    I use it on all clothing not just children's!
    This somehow works better than the oxi clean stain remover in general . This oxi baby has what it takes! It's gotten out stains that I tried with millions of other products and even the 'mother ' of the oxi baby clean ( a regular oxi clean that's not specifically marked baby on it) did not hit some stains that this product does.
    It is more of the expensive ones going on the shelves but it's well worth it. I haven't come across much I can think of that it hasn't worked on.
    I look for it on sale as where I live it's about $8.50, but once I see it on sale I will buy as many as I can !!!!
    Must try!