Babyganics Bubble Bath - Fragrance Free Reviews

There’s serious cleaning and skincare going on here. Thick, soft, bubbles gently cleanse from head to toe and rinse clean.
  • With plant-derived and certified organic ingredients and other ingredients chosen with your baby's skin in mind
  • Tear-free
  • Non-allergenic
  • Pediatrician- and Dermatologist-tested
  • Product not tested on animals
  • Plant-derived fragrance
  • Formulated without: parabens, sulphates, phthalates, mineral oil, petrolatum, artificial fragrances or dyes

Babyganics bain moussant sans parfum est une mousse onctueuse et douce nettoie en douceur de la tête aux pieds et se rince facilement.
  • Avec des ingrédients biologiques certifiés d’origine végétale et d’autres ingrédients choisis avec soin pour la peau de votre bébé
  • Sans larmes
  • Non allergène
  • Testé par des pédiatres et des dermatologues
  • Non testé sur les animaux
  • Parfum d’origine végétale
  • Formulation sans : parabènes, sulfates, phtalates, huile minérale, petrolatum, parfums artificiels et colorants

You may also like Babyganics All-Purpose Surface Wipes and Foaming Dish & Bottle Soap
    FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020

Great bubble bath

I really enjoy this bubble bath. It's fragrance free and free of chemicals which is perfect for babies. It smells fresh and does a great job of creating bubbles while cleasing

Wow so many bubbles

Wow this product is awesome. I have 3 kids and they all love their bubble baths. This product creates a bath full of fluffy bubbles that keeps my kids entertained. Will definitely continue using it

Lots of Bubbles

I received this product free but have actually purchased and used it previously. I am very happy with this bubble bath for 21 month old. We use it every bath time and it is fragrance free. She has never had any sort of reaction, and I credit that to it's great ingredients.

The Babyganics bubble bath creates a plentiful amount of bubbles for the little ones to play with. To me it does the job exactly as I wish, without the worry of harmful ingredients. Definitely would recommend to friends and family. Definitely would buy again.

Great

I got to try this for free in exchange for my honest review . My son has sensitive skin and this bubble bath didn’t disappoint . Bubbles up nicely , left my sons skin soft . There isn’t much of a scent which my son loved too. Great product

December 16, 2019

Safe and fun for the little ones!

I didn’t want my toddler to have a regular bubble bath due to any harmful ingredients that a regular bubble bath may contain. So I was really excited to have received this product to try for free in exchange for my honest opinion. My toddler was very excited about the bubbles. I was surprised how much bubbles it made. The bubbles stayed put for a long time on your skin so my toddler could hold it and blow on it, etc.

3.2/5

Natural Bubblyness

This product has cute packaging...perfect for kids needing bubbles in the bath. It has great ingredients and is non scented but to be honest i think a scent would be better ...possibly a lavender scented essential oil to help kiddos get relaxed. But on the other hand its not hard to add our own at home either. It's a good size bottle and it does make the water soft. The bubbles however do not last very long!

Rub a dub

This is by far my favorite plant based bubble bath I've tried, it does give you lots of bubbles with just a little bit used so it will last a good length of time. We got it for free for review purposes.

December 16, 2019

Great stuff and the kids love it too

I love this bubble bath as it is fragrance free and very gentle A small amount makes lots of bubbles, making this product very cost effective as it’s a nice large bottle that will last for many baths The bubbles also last a long time keeping kids happy I will definitely be purchasing this product and continuing to use it

Clean with confidence

This is a great product to clean your baby with, sudsing and lathering really well, giving assuredness that your tot is being cleaned. It gives me peace of mind too that no unnatural ingredients or harsh chemicals are touching my baby.

Best for sensitive skin!

This is the first bubble bath my daughter has been able to use without breaking out! A little goes a long way, no greasy residue left either. Gentle on the skin and didn’t burn when she got it in her eyes. Win win for me!