Babyganics Bubble Bath - Fragrance Free Reviews

There’s serious cleaning and skincare going on here. Thick, soft, bubbles gently cleanse from head to toe and rinse clean.
  • With plant-derived and certified organic ingredients and other ingredients chosen with your baby's skin in mind
  • Tear-free
  • Non-allergenic
  • Pediatrician- and Dermatologist-tested
  • Product not tested on animals
  • Plant-derived fragrance
  • Formulated without: parabens, sulphates, phthalates, mineral oil, petrolatum, artificial fragrances or dyes

Babyganics bain moussant sans parfum est une mousse onctueuse et douce nettoie en douceur de la tête aux pieds et se rince facilement.
  • Avec des ingrédients biologiques certifiés d’origine végétale et d’autres ingrédients choisis avec soin pour la peau de votre bébé
  • Sans larmes
  • Non allergène
  • Testé par des pédiatres et des dermatologues
  • Non testé sur les animaux
  • Parfum d’origine végétale
  • Formulation sans : parabènes, sulfates, phtalates, huile minérale, petrolatum, parfums artificiels et colorants

You may also like Babyganics All-Purpose Surface Wipes and Foaming Dish & Bottle Soap

Great bubble bath!

As a parent great products are important! The ingredients in the bubble bath were good and the product itself was great. It produced a lot of bubbles which the little ones loved. I recommend following the easy instructions on the back of the bottle- pouring it into running water and then mixing the product with your hand. I would recommend this product and will likely purchase in the future. #gotitfree

Great As Body Wash But Maybe not Shampoo

It leaves my baby skin feeling very soft but for some reason it doesn’t work well with my baby hair. It makes my baby hair very dry. Or maybe it’s just for bath time only.
    Bath water often gets splashed into babies eyes and so far, this one has not caused any irritation, tearing or upset of any kind.
    Playtime in the bath is extended because the bubbles last a long time.
    I do, however, like the ingredients and love the fact that it is fragrance free.
    And for super young babies this is really ideal. Often baby bubble baths don’t suds up very well, but this one bubbles up a lot and lasts reasonably well!

2.7/5

Good bubble bath

This is a nice bubble bath if your looking for something fragrance-free and more natural. A small amount can go a long way with making tons of bubbles that don’t just fade away super quick, I did find the formula to be a little more runny than other bubble baths so it can come out quite quickly. Also my little guy tends to have quite sensitive skin and found that this doesn’t seem to iterate him at all which is nice. Overall I find it to be nice but just not for me as I love using other bubble baths that do have fragrance to them. My little guy seemed to thoroughly enjoy all the bubbles though! #GotItFree #TryBabyganics #FamilyRated

My kids loved it

My kids love bubble baths.
    I love the fact that it’s fragrance free. Especially for little ones. And how long the bubbles lasted that was a plus for me. Usually bubbles don’t last almost a full bath. I can definitely say my kids enjoyed it.

I love that it’s organic. It’s a really good value for the size of the bottle you get. #gotitfree

Amazing bubble bath

This is my first time that I used a fragrance free bubble bath for the babies, and I was pretty impressed how foaming and amazing it could get! I highly recommend this one.

Bubbles nicely!

Natural products can be tricky for getting really bubbly, this one is an exception! The kids enjoyed the bubbles and we enjoyed the no harsh scents or ingredients.

We received this free to try.

December 17, 2019

Even my 7 year old loves it!

I’m not usually a fan of bubble bath but this bubble bath is different. It has a creamy texture that creates a fair amount of bubbles with a few swishes of the hand in the bath water. It doesn’t leave any sticky residue on the skin and there isn’t any overpowering scent. After seeing this bubble bath used on her little sister, my 7 year requested a bubble bath. She also gives this product a thumbs up!

Great product

This is my favourite product for sure. I have used many brands of bubble bath and this one is by far the best. It produces so many bubbles and we didn’t even use everything it said to use I also love the fact it doesn’t leave a residue in the bathtub. Will buy for my daughter again for sure.

Bubble bubble

Updated On: December 17, 2019

This is an amazing product for the little ones. Makes lots of bubbles and it doesn’t burn your eyes. It’s a really good value for the size of bottle you get. A little goes a long way. I would buy this product again for sure. #gotitfree

December 17, 2019

One of the better natural baby products on the market

This product exceeded my expectations! I had seen it in stores before but never tried it. I was impressed at how little is actually needed to bathe my baby and by how big the bottles are. This product washes away easily, without leaving behind any residue on baby's skin. I feel good knowing that I am not subjecting baby to any unnecessary chemicals in order to get a good clean. I will definitely be looking for this product the next time I am shopping for a baby bubble bath.