Babyganics Bubble Bath - Fragrance Free Reviews

There’s serious cleaning and skincare going on here. Thick, soft, bubbles gently cleanse from head to toe and rinse clean.
  • With plant-derived and certified organic ingredients and other ingredients chosen with your baby's skin in mind
  • Tear-free
  • Non-allergenic
  • Pediatrician- and Dermatologist-tested
  • Product not tested on animals
  • Plant-derived fragrance
  • Formulated without: parabens, sulphates, phthalates, mineral oil, petrolatum, artificial fragrances or dyes

Babyganics bain moussant sans parfum est une mousse onctueuse et douce nettoie en douceur de la tête aux pieds et se rince facilement.
  • Avec des ingrédients biologiques certifiés d’origine végétale et d’autres ingrédients choisis avec soin pour la peau de votre bébé
  • Sans larmes
  • Non allergène
  • Testé par des pédiatres et des dermatologues
  • Non testé sur les animaux
  • Parfum d’origine végétale
  • Formulation sans : parabènes, sulfates, phtalates, huile minérale, petrolatum, parfums artificiels et colorants

You may also like Babyganics All-Purpose Surface Wipes and Foaming Dish & Bottle Soap
    FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020

December 20, 2019

One the kids love and I do too

I've always been sceptical about bubble baths and children becuase of all the ingredients that can be in them. However babyganics bubble bath is different it's got natural ingredients and makes great bubble that my children love. It's sent free and doesn't leave their skin dried out. Overall a great product and fantastic tool for bathtime.

December 20, 2019

Still a new experience for my toddler

While I can say that it didn't negatively affect my son's sensitive eczema skin, he didn't comprehend that he isn't to eat the bubbles lol. I better scent would be nice too.

Kids love it!

This bubble bath was a hit with both my kids! A lot of the time I purchase a bubble bath and my kids and not impressed with the bubble power. This stuff is great! And I am happy to let them play in it without any yucky ingredients! I appreciate that it is unscented for sensitive skins... but for a bubble bath I wouldn’t mind a little scent. Would buy again!

Ok but not necessary

These bubbles are fun for bath yime fot my little one. However, other than being fun there really serve no purpose and I think at this age I would be hard pressrf to buy them, maybe ig she was a toddler. I do like that they are fragrance free but they also don't last very long.

Amazing Bubble Bath

This bubble bath is amazing! It bubbles up so quickly and the bubbles actually last. My kiddo loves hanging out in the tub and half an hour later there were still bubbles. I was trying to shoo and push bubbles out of the way when washing the kids hair because they were not going away! While is scent free, I felt like a smelt a very light clean/fresh smell. I loved that it didn't discolour the bath water like many other products do. This is our new go to bubble bath (because can kids even have baths without bubbles!?!).

December 19, 2019

Gentle on my baby's skin

I love that this bubble bath isn't drying on my baby's skin, especially since the air is already dry in the winter. We don't use a lot of it so we never get a lot of bubbles, but that's okay. Especially love that it's fragrance-free, since my husband and I are both sensitive to scents.

Bubbles Ahoy

The Babyganics Fragrance Free Bubble Bath is a plant based bubble experience both kids and adults can enjoy. I love that the formula is gentle on the skin and my toddler had no issues using it. He loved the amount of bubbles produced without having to add a ton of soap to the water. I personally prefer a lavender natural scent for our nighttime bath. Overall an excellent product.

Amazing Bubbles

Initially when reading the package I thought we would be disappointed by the lack of bubbles. BUT we were not. It was a party bath for the littles. We added while the ater was really low and had a tonne of bubbles. The only down fall is they dont last long. But the fact they are organic and scent free and non irritating to sensitive body parts is a win!

Such a fun product!

I loved this bubble bath! It’s great on the skin and I can feel good using it for the whole family! I am not worried about harmful chemicals with this brand which I love!

Great bubble bath

This bubble Bath is great and leaves our baby’s skin nice and smooth I was lucky to have received from chickadvisor for my honest review I would purchase this