3.2/5
Baileys Chocolate Cherry Reviews
#30 in Liqueur

January 10, 2018

A nice depature from the classic Baileys

We picked this up for Christmas and really enjoyed it. I like the flavour just on it's own, the other ones are better suited to coffee I find. It also makes a really tasty White Russian.

November 08, 2016

These are so yummy, I am a big fan of baileys Irish cream and cherry blossom chocolates. I love that there is actual alcohol content in these, although you would need to eat quite a bit to get a buzz. They are great as party favours.

1.8/5

October 14, 2016

This is one of my least favorite flavours that Bailey's has come out with. I find it too sickly sweet, with sort of a very fake cherry flavor. I don't find it adds anything to my coffee experience. However, I must admit, my mom apparently loves it, and it's one of her favorites...sooo..maybe the sweet flavour just doesn't work for me?

1.0/5

January 24, 2016

I didn't enjoy this flavour. Too sweet I found. I prefer the original kind.

2.3/5

January 24, 2016

Good quality of Bailey's but I absolutely do not like or recommend this drink. Tastes like those nasty maraschino cherry chocolates ...which I personally have never liked. I don't recommend this to anyone unless you like those cherry chocolate.

December 16, 2015

This right here is what I call a yummy "drinkable dessert'', it tastes just like chocolate and sweet cherries. So good in strong black coffee.

2.8/5

April 02, 2015

I was expecting a bit more from this, it was kind of a let down, the flavours tasted a little fake.