Baker's Secret® Essentials 9" Round Cake Pan

Baker's Secret® Essentials 9" Round Cake Pan Reviews

Ranked #5 out of 125 in Bakeware & Cookware

January 20, 2017

I own two of these and use them regularly. They are non stick which is awesome so your cake pops right out. They are well constructed, very sturdy and clean up is super easy!

October 11, 2016

I have this 9" round cake pan and the square cake pan and the large rectangular cake pan and 2 muffin tins by Bakers Secret and have had them for 3 years now. They are all in great shape and still cook consistently. The cakes or muffins are always cooked evenly. The only bad point is the pans are a darker grey to begin with, and I have noticed over the past years, that they have gotten darker and I have just had to lower my oven temperature 25 degrees and minimize my baking time up to 10 minutes on some items. I have purchased this Bakers Secret brand at my Dollar Store for a lot cheaper than I see at the hardware store. You really have to check around sometimes.

July 03, 2016

Really sturdy, good quality. This is the perfect size for most cake mixes and the standard size for most recipes. Bakes thoughouly and heats evenly. A really good brand and this cake pan is also great if you want to double the cake and make it a higher layer cake, just use two. Non stick and washes well.

May 02, 2016

Baker's Secret pans are great, they're non-stick, reasonably priced, easy to find in store and they don't stain or get bent out of shape. I buy all my baking pans from this brand.

May 02, 2016

I am an avid baker, so it's weird that I only just got one of these cake pans recently. And I didn't even purchase it myself! I won it from a twitter party! But I am so glad I did.

This is one of my new essentials in the kitchen. I have always wanted to make pretty circular layer cakes, but I only had a square pan. Now I am experimenting with this cake pan, making cakes and cookies.

I would suggest cutting out a circle of parchment paper and lining the bottom so that it's easier to remove cakes from this pan.

April 24, 2016

Live how it's non stick cleans very easily Cooke's evenly to. Also this don't turn black after using so many times like other pans will worth the money

April 24, 2016

I have three of these 9 inch cake pans as I often bake a three tier cake. My cake doesn't stick thanks to the non-stick coating. I love that the heat is distributed evenly throughout the cake and my cake always turns out cooked and moist.

March 25, 2016

These pans for perfect for making round cakes. I find that they don't stick to what ever you are baking either. The cakes always come out perfect and very moist.

February 15, 2016

I'm a recipe inventor and foodie by nature. Quality goods in my kitchen are a must. This is one of the best non stick cake pans I've ever used. Clean up is a breeze!

February 01, 2016

I've been using Baker's Secret baking pans for 19 years! And that's using the same ones the entire time. Hand wash them and they keep the finish on it, so they last longer. You can get these anywhere, even Dollarama now.