Baléa Charcoal Nose Strips Reviews

Ranked #242 out of 479 in Acne Treatment

November 07, 2015

Just discovered these at Shoppers a few months ago. They are awesome! They really help clear large/problem pores with continued use. I will continue to use them.

July 09, 2014

I LOVE using pore strips, and the Biore brand works quite well in my opinion.

I'm one of those gross people that likes looking at all the blackheads on the strip once I've pulled it off, so I didn't hesitate to try the new charcoal ones from Baléa!

I have a lot, a LOT of blackheads, and I hate it. No amount of pore strips will remove all my blackheads, and not enough to notice anything, but they remove so much that I just FEEL cleaner.

To use:

Wet your nose ( I do it right after a shower so my pores are open and wet) and place the strip right over your nose, press firmly to flatten any bubbles that might appear.

Once it's smoothed onto your nose, wait until it dries and feels kind of like paper mache!

I noticed that it removed maybe twice the amount of blackheads that Biore strips removed (still couldn't tell the difference just by looking at my skin, but looking at the strip itself proved it worked!).

There was a little bit of black residue left on the side of my nose, but it is easily washed away with a little bit of water. I like to put a little bit of tea tree oil onto a cotton pad and swipe it across my nose once I've used a pore strip (kills bacteria).

I highly recommend these!