Banana Boat Baby Tear Free Sunscreen SPF 50 Reviews

3.2/5
Ranked #287 out of 405 in Sun Protection

Banana Boat Baby Tear Free is as mild as water to baby's eyes and skin. With no stinging or tears, this hypoallergenic sunblock lotion contains titanium dioxide for the broad spectrum UVA and UVB protection recommended for baby's sensitive skin. This sunblock lotion is PABA and fragrance free.

May 10, 2017

Went on kind of thick and sticky. Baby has very sensitive skin so it kept her from getting sun burned although her skin did look red for a bit I think she may need higher spf than the 50 I got.

2.3/5

June 06, 2016

Although if found the coverage and effectiveness of the sunscreen to be good. I found for my son's sensitive skin it was just awful he broke out in hives after using this product for the first time.

February 10, 2016

With a 3 year old I have tried many sun screens, This one works very well , but I still think that buying store brand ( which has tear free too) can make you save a lot of $$. That said this products works fine but I will only be buying it if it's on special!

April 05, 2015

This is the sunscreen we use most often on our grandsons. I love the fact that it's tear free and it won't hurt their eyes. It stays put and provides great protection.

February 03, 2015

We use this product on our two year old daughter who is very active and loves the great outdoors. Catching her to apply the sunscreen is the hardest part! Even during winter it works great to protect our little ones face and the formula is pediatrician tested. A little pricey but easy to apply and effective.

March 11, 2013

I prefer the cream sunscreens. I personally find it easier to apply this one isn't greasy afterwards and lasts!

August 13, 2012

I purchased this product for my son when he was 6 months old. The reasons I purchased it were because it was tear free, spray on and a decent price. After using this spray just one time I never used it again, it left my son very greasy which is hard when they are young because they play in the sand and it just stuck to him. I tried letting the lotion soak in for 30 minutes, when it was still greasy I ended up wiping him off because it was disgusting. I would not recommend this product to any parent who doesnt want a greasy, dirty child. On the plus side, it is 50spf and did prevent him from getting burnt.

July 27, 2012

This sunscreen is like every other one... It smells like sunscreen and feels oily on your skin. The only thing I like about this one is it's tear free... Putting it on my kids faces makes it easier so you don't have to worry about it stinging their eyes.

July 26, 2012

I have sensitive skin so this is great for me!...I use it on the baby and myself, and I absolutely love it.
    And surprisingly it dosent leave my skin all greasy!

2.7/5

July 25, 2012

Works just like any other sunscreen... can't see I've checked how tear free it is

SuCar added a new review for
    Argan Magic Shampoo

karma0317 has started a new forum topic
    BBM on an iPhone

CaroGomez81 added a new review for
    Old spagettie factory

alex099 has started a new forum topic
    want to be facebook friends

Lovelykendal has posted in the forum topic
    ChickAdvisor FRIENDS!