Band Aid Plus Antibiotic

Band Aid Plus Antibiotic Reviews

Ranked #35 out of 67 in First Aid

June 26, 2017

Makes things easier.

I love having these band aids on hand. It makes things so much easier that you get to skip putting polysporin on your wound because it is already there on the band aid. Usually when I have to put polysporin on I put to much and it comes out the sides of the band aid and with these it's the perfect amount. Quick and easy.

May 23, 2017

These are great band aids to have.

My boyfriend recently had a small lump removed and was told to keep it covered for a week. I bought these band aids to do the job and they do!

They stay well attached and love that they an antibiotic right in there to give that bit of added protection and help.

I see them coming in particularly useful on camping trips or nights/trips away - an all in 1 kind of product!

March 16, 2016

I bought these bandages for the first time the other day. These work really well and stay in place. They have antibiotic on them that helps to heal any cut, burn or sore that you have. They are a bit pricey but worth the money when it comes to protecting yourself while you heal your wounds. These band aids would be handy to keep in your medicine cabinet in case they are needed. I would recommend these band aids to anyone.