Band Aid Wet-Flex Aquaflex Reviews
Ranked #17 in Misc

2.2/5

August 23, 2017

I expected more for the price

I just recently went to the store to purchase the new Skin Flex band aids, being that I have very sensitive skin and I need Band-Aids to protect my skin from irritation so I thought it would be very helpful for me and would stay put like the other reviews said. I tried wearing the Band-Aids on my hands and they do not stay put maybe within an hour they were falling apart and I have to apply another one. I applied one to my finger tip as well that stayed for a few hours but it did slide off after a few hand washing. I really expected more for paying around $5 for the 20 bandages I thought they would be a little bit more stickier and adhere to my skin. I really love Band-Aids but I just wanted more maybe they will be an improvement for these.

August 13, 2017

I always get them!

They work great, always stay on even if I have to wash my hands 100 times during the day. I like the flexibility of it, they are also very resistant. I always keep a box at home and one at work (working with children I sure need this in my emergency kit).

April 18, 2017

These are great. As someone who works in retail and packaging, I often get paper cuts from opening boxes. I also like to wash my hands often to steer away from the cold and flu viruses. Theses stay on no matter how often i wash my hands!

February 02, 2017

Love these.
    As a chef they are great for the kitchen and they're actually waterproof.
    These are a little bit more expensive than regular bandaids but great for children and people who use their hands at work

February 02, 2017

I am so impressed with these bandaids. Being a childcare provider I find I am constantly getting my hands wet and cleaning up little messes. So impressed with the fact these bandaids stay in place and don't fall off or need to be replaced after only a short period of use.

January 11, 2017

These really do work well! I was a competitive swimmer, and these stayed on so well when swimming in a chlorinated pool, speeding through the lanes. and they arent as stiff feeling like a thicker bandaid!

January 11, 2017

Band Aid products have been around for decades so you know that they are a great brand. I always have a box on hand because you never know when they might be needed. The fact that you can use them even in water and they don't fall off is a huge plus.

September 21, 2016

I found these at my local dollar AMS and I love them. They stay on for days, if you want them to and I have even worn them in the bath and they did not come off. They are great for the kids because they are so rough they usually end up falling off, not these. These stay on until you take them off

March 17, 2016

These bandages are awesome! The adhesive sticks in place and is comfortable so you'll forget about the bandage. My boyfriend uses these daily to cover a nail bed injury and we always have a few boxes on hand.

March 10, 2016

This is the brand I always find at the dollar store and have to stock up. If anyone has kids they know why. Not beasue they hurt themself a lot. Becasue they always have them pretend boo boos. Or a baby or teddy bear has a boo boo. And everyone ones needs a band aid.