Bare Minerals Tinted Hydrating Mineral Veil Finishing Powder Reviews

Ranked #298 out of 387 in Powder

June 07, 2017

I picked up this powder from Sephora a year ago, for my birthday. I was excited to try a hydrating powder, especially because my skin had been very very dry due to our new air conditioner. My first impression of it wasn't great. I found the tint of the powder too dark for my skin tone (I'm very fair) and I felt it was heavy feeling. I'm not sure what changed, but I pulled this out of my collection to give it another shot and I LOVE it now. The colour isn't perfect (I wish it was transparent or translucent), but it works well with my summer skin tone. In fact, this is my new favourite summer powder. It doesn't feel heavy, but it doesn't dry me out like regular setting powders. I don't recommend it for under the eyes, at least for dry skin or fair tones, as it's too dark and does emphasize lines and dryness. It sets my foundation perfectly without a powdery look.

March 08, 2014

It's a bit pricey, but it gives an amazing finishing touch to your face. It works smoothly and it barely feels like I have anything on my face. This is a great product that I would recommend to all! If you want a good powder, invest in this. The money is so worth it.

January 07, 2012

This product was in the radiant and refreshed kit from sephora and I don't think you can actually buy this separately; however, if I could I would! I don't need a lot of coverage so this is perfect. I use this over Laura mercier foundation primer and it stays all day.

Honey Nut Cheerios