4.1/5
bareMinerals Prime Time Foundation Primer Reviews
#41 in Primer

September 26, 2017

Spf Primer

This primer is fantastic especially that it has some sort of spf. The texture and consistency of the product is comparable to Benefit's porefessional with a clear colour. It does lessen the look of my pores and my foundation applies seamlessly but this primer has silica and I find at the end of the day my face is feeling quite clogged, needing a deep cleanse.

July 07, 2016

A great primer! Light on the skin, very smooth to apply, absorbs almost instantly, and has completely transformed how I feel about my foundation! It lasts!
    The only thing that stinks is the pump doesn't work well all the time, but I still love the product so much that I'm not deducting a star for that reason.

February 09, 2016

I love the way that this product feels when applied. It makes my skin feel so nice and smooth. It helps to make the Bare Minerals foundation go on smoother and have a less cakey appearance.

January 25, 2016

I use this product under my foundation. I tend to be red in the cheeks and the yellow in this primer helps tone that down. My makeup then goes on smooth and seems to last throughout the day. I love the way it evens out my skin tone.

January 22, 2016

LOVE! Made my foundation look flawless and kept it on even after some serious sweating

2.8/5

October 12, 2015

I have been using this primer off and on for a couple months now, I am going to list my pro's and con's.
    PROS: Smooth's out pores/ minimizes pores. Is a silicon feeling instead of a cream (which I do find works better for smoothing the skin out). There is a lot of product, my bottle feels almost full.
    CONS: Because it is a silicon feeling primer it can get heavy if you accidentally use too much. Tends to look greasy with certain foundations.

Overall because I have already purchased it, I will use it as it is a decent primer but I wouldn't repurchase as it does tend to look oily at times, more so in the warmer months. I have combination/dry skin in certain spots but my whole face isn't dry so it can be overwhelming at times when my skin is cooperating. I do recommend this to people with dry skin as it smooths down flakes. People with oily skin stay away, you may bend up looking overall oily. Again, this is based off of my experiences with this product, I do use liquid foundation and it may work differently with powder.

October 07, 2015

I haven't tried this with anything other than Bare Minerals. But with Bare Minerals its the perfect primer in my opinion! Makes the powder really last that much longer.

October 05, 2015

Recently purchased in a combo pack with powder and bronzer. Never used it before with their foundation. Since using it I find the foundation lasts for a greater part of the day than without. My skin in oily so unusually have to reapply powder midday but with this primer I find that I don't get that mid afternoon forehead shine! An absolute necessity in my makeup bag now!!

April 19, 2015

Very nice on my skin soft silky and smooth. Not chalky. Makes skin feel great

April 06, 2015

Loved this. It helped keep my makeup looking fresh all day