2079 reviews
Prestige Item
Nude by Nature Perfecting Primer Reviews

A smoothing, silicone-free primer that creates an even base for make-up application, while helping to extend wear. The untinted formula blends seamlessly into the skin, restoring freshness and helping fight visible signs of ageing, while helping to extend make-up wear and disguising skin imperfections.  The primer is composed of active natural ingredients, including the native Australian Kakadu Plum, known for its abundant Vitamin C content, rich antioxidants, Vitamins A and E, and Green Tea.

Try this product with Nude by Nature's Radiant Loose Powder Foundation and you may also like the Mineral Brush.

For more information, please visit NudebyNature.com
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2018

January 12, 2019

Awesome primer

I received this Nude by Nature perfecting primer free from Chick Advisor. I was really impressed with this product . When I tried it I loved it. All you need is a bit and it goes a long way. It's really Smoot and applies nicely to the skin provides alight base for foundation application. Great product!

December 12, 2018

Awesome Primer

This is not a typical silicone based primer. But, it’s an amazing product! It smells beautiful, citrusy and fresh. It goes on smoothly and evenly and provides a perfect canvas for makeup. I used it before applying my MAC Pro Longwear concealer and then the Nude by Nature loose powder foundation and my makeup set perfectly and lasted all day (about 12 hours so far). I will definitely repurchase.

November 18, 2018

Smooth, light primer

I was really impressed with the Perfecting Primer by Nude by Nature. I received this product free from Chick Advisor and this is the first time I've tried a product from this brand. A little goes a long way with this primer and it applies smoothly to the skin, absorbs quickly and provided a nice, light base for my foundation. Loving it so far!

October 19, 2018

Would recommend to friend. Very nice primers

Received this as a sample in a beaty box. Really like the product goes on skin very smoothly. Nice natural prep for your foundation. Liquid or powder.

October 07, 2018

Love Nude By Nature!!

I was away at my parents place for the summer and so I fell behind on my reviews and other emails. I'm so upset about this. Here is why I adore #NudeByNature primer. After washing my face and applying my face creams and serums, I applied the perfecting primer and it felt like I was smearing satin icing all over with a spatula! It felt great, it smelled great AND it looked great! I mean, I could've went out with no foundation on and and no one would've known, my skin looked lovely and flawless!! Hahaha! I've bought 2 tubes already since receiving this #Freebie of #NudeByNature perfecting primer and I've also recommended it to my girlfriends and they have said that it's their "go to" now. Thank you so much for this opportunity #ChickAdvisor #LoveNudeByNature

October 02, 2018

No major complaints - pretty good primer

I would say this product certainly got the job done. My foundation applied really great over it and mostly stayed put for a long time. My only complaint might be that when trying to close the cap, it doesn’t always catch when trying to twist it to close but overall, pretty good primer.

September 13, 2018

Love it

I recieved this as a sample.....
    I love this.
    it's nice and smooth...
    I love the smell of it!!!
    It works great As well.
    Deffinitely recommend to others

August 30, 2018

Smooth Skin

As someone with dry skin, I am always looking for products to help with that and prevent it from looking dull. Some days I get tired and skip steps in my routine so having a primer that is moisturizing while priming for my makeup is fantastic! The smell of this primer is light and leaves my skin prepped and moisturized just as well as if I were to use both a moisturizer and primer in separate steps.

August 22, 2018

❤️Flawless Face🌸

Just saw a great big display for Nude by Nature at my local Shoppers and got all excited!
    Luckily, I just happened to receive a free deluxe sample to try and review! Yay!
    Did I mention that not only is this a great product line but the products are 100% cruelty-free? Isn’t that sweet?
    Great ingredient list that contains the most gentle plant extracts, vitamins A, C and E. Best of all these products don’t contain Parabens or Silicone. That works for me!
    I used this product after my morning cleaning routine and applied it to my face using my fingers in a dabbing motion. Unlike other primers, this is not a greasy formula, it isn’t slippery.
    I wore this primer under my foundation for atleast 6 hours while working out in the heat and I was amazed that everything stayed put!
    Nude by Nature has a wonderful product line.
    I always say, when you find a great brand stick with it and always be sure to tell your friends so they too can try new trends!

August 20, 2018

Great smelling

Absolutely loved the smell of this primer and I was new to try a moisturizing creme/lotion base primer. Did not seem to last all day like other ones unfortunately and didn't really stick to the foundation.