2006 reviews
Prestige Item
Nude by Nature Perfecting Primer Reviews

A smoothing, silicone-free primer that creates an even base for make-up application, while helping to extend wear. The untinted formula blends seamlessly into the skin, restoring freshness and helping fight visible signs of ageing, while helping to extend make-up wear and disguising skin imperfections.  The primer is composed of active natural ingredients, including the native Australian Kakadu Plum, known for its abundant Vitamin C content, rich antioxidants, Vitamins A and E, and Green Tea.

Try this product with Nude by Nature's Radiant Loose Powder Foundation and you may also like the Mineral Brush.

For more information, please visit NudebyNature.com

May 27, 2018

Great scent and works well!

I really enjoyed this primer. The scent was fresh and inviting and it did an excellent job underneath my foundation. It went on smooth and I had no skin breakouts (great for sensitive skin). I would buy this product in the store when I need to purchase my next primer. ALSO its PARABEN FREE which is a HUGE plus in my books as I try to only purchase products without parabens. :)

Feels like a lotion

I'm not a huge fan of facial primer because I loathe the feel of silicone on my face. I decided to give this one a try and I'm so happy that it feels (and applies) like a lotion. It absorbs into my skin instead of sitting there and it makes applying foundation a breeze.
    *received a sample

Smells sooo good!

I love this primer! It smells so wonderful- not the usual "makeup" smell you get, but a soft, light scent. It works great as a primer.. and it's natural and cruelty-free! Love it.

May 26, 2018

Amazing!

I absolutely love this primer! It is soft, light and breathable. I love the smell! I found it to be a very nice texture and consistency. It was also quite moisturizing. I see myself wearing this every day under my foundation as it is very light. It also helps that this product is natural and won't harm your health or skin! I would definitely buy this again!

May 26, 2018

Too Strong Scent

Nude by Nature Perfecting Primer smoothed my skin so I was able to apply my foundation evenly without caking. I like that it is silicone free. By mid afternoon my face looked oily. The primer has a strong scent I did not care for. I would not use this product again.

2.3/5

Not what I was expecting

I was excited to try the Nude by Nature primer sent to me by Chickadvisor to try.

It goes on evenly and didn't feel sticky or oily. My makeup went on smoothly afterward.

As the day wore on, it didn't seem to provide any real improvement over the longevity of my makeup and I still looked oily by noontime. I also found that the next morning, after having washed my face before bed, my skin had noticeable breakouts.

This might be a good product for those with few existing skin problems but is probably not ideal for those with oily, blemish-prone skin.

Great natural primer

This primer is fantastic. It has a light fresh natural scent that reminds me of a spa. It creates a perfect base for my makeup. This keeps my makeup looking perfect all day.

Smells so good!

Probably the best primer I've ever used. I usually hate when a product is scented, but this primer has a lovely botanical kind of scent that I really love.
    It looks beautiful under my foundation, although I'm not too sure if it elongated the wear of it.
    I would definitely purchase this product, but I wish it was a bit cheaper.

May 25, 2018

Natural primer keeps makeup in place!

I have combination skin and felt like this primer really worked for me. It kept my makeup in place all day long. Natural ingredients like green tea and vitamin a is an added bonus!

May 24, 2018

Great little primer!

I received a sample of this from ChickAdvisor and it is quite nice! It didn't feel heavy and my makeup did last longer. I also like that it has a light scent although some people might be adverse to the fact that it's scented. Overall, it's a nice light primer for daily use.