2090 reviews
Prestige Item
Nude by Nature Perfecting Primer Reviews

A smoothing, silicone-free primer that creates an even base for make-up application, while helping to extend wear. The untinted formula blends seamlessly into the skin, restoring freshness and helping fight visible signs of ageing, while helping to extend make-up wear and disguising skin imperfections.  The primer is composed of active natural ingredients, including the native Australian Kakadu Plum, known for its abundant Vitamin C content, rich antioxidants, Vitamins A and E, and Green Tea.

Try this product with Nude by Nature's Radiant Loose Powder Foundation and you may also like the Mineral Brush.

For more information, please visit NudebyNature.com
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2018

March 18, 2019

Amazing stuff

This is my favorite makeup primer. The smell is amazing, and it lasts all day. Feels light on the face and keeps my makeup on point. Only downside is I'm cheap and hate paying so much for makeup. But it is 100% worth every penny. A little goes a long way with this!

March 13, 2019

One of the best!

Although I don't wear makeup often, I found myself really loving the mini size of this Nude by Nature Perfecting Primer under my foundation. It's a light cream that blends easily into the skin. Plus, the active natural ingredients moisturizes and leaves my skin feel hydrated, smooth and even. I love the natural and light 'green' scent too. I would highly recommend.

March 12, 2019

Loved it!

The product felt great on my skin and had a great scent. It didn't feel heavy but the complete opposite and very light. It worked really well under my makeup and I would definitely recommend this to someone else!

March 10, 2019

Nude by Nature Perfecting Primer

The Perfecting Primer is a thicker, moisturizing type primer. It does have a scent to it which is hard to pinpoint but I would describe it as a natural scent. At first I didn't love the scent but I think that was because I was used to products that if they were scented were highly perfumed. The primer is silicone free but does create a nice base for your makeup.

I also like that the Nude by Nature products are 100% cruelty-free, PETA certified and are made without synthetic ingredients or preservatives.

March 03, 2019

Very nice primer

I've had my eye on this for awhile and I was able to get it along with a bonus travel size at shoppers for the same price as the big primer alone. I really like the way this primer feels on my skin. It's nice and light and silky with a fresh light fragrance to it. It doesn't feel heavy on my skin and my foundation seemed to spread quite nicely on top of it.

February 25, 2019

Perfect Primer

Once again another Nude By Nature product I love .It has very little scent to it.It doesn’t feel greasy on the skin like some primers .Most of all it gives you a flawless finish.I recommend this to everyone!

February 13, 2019

Fav

I love this primer I use it every morning. sometimes I use it as my only makeup. it makes my skin tone even. feels soft and shine free. Definitely a cant live with out.

February 08, 2019

All natural

One of the best products I've used so far this month. So happy everything is all natural and animal cruelty free. I find this oily but where I have combination skin I mainly use it in the areas I know are the driest. Also a little goes a long way

February 06, 2019

Definitely a Must Have.

Not only does this untinted product extend the life of my foundation but it also moisturizes, protects and soften my face, blending easily. My face feels fresh and so smooth. I appreciate that it contains Vitamin A, Vitamin E, green tea and a type of plum rich in anti oxidants and Vitamin C. Does not irritate my skin at all.

My face looks and feels more polished yet still natural.

February 04, 2019

great product

I received this product Nude by Nature perfecting primer free from Chick Advisor. I am really impressed with this primer. It has that citrusy smell which i like. It applies smooth on my skin and seems to help with my foundation last longer. You only need a tiny bit and it goes a long way. Great product. I would definitely recommend it.