Prestige Item
Nude by Nature Perfecting Primer Reviews

A smoothing, silicone-free primer that creates an even base for make-up application, while helping to extend wear. The untinted formula blends seamlessly into the skin, restoring freshness and helping fight visible signs of ageing, while helping to extend make-up wear and disguising skin imperfections.  The primer is composed of active natural ingredients, including the native Australian Kakadu Plum, known for its abundant Vitamin C content, rich antioxidants, Vitamins A and E, and Green Tea.

Try this product with Nude by Nature's Radiant Loose Powder Foundation and you may also like the Mineral Brush.

For more information, please visit NudebyNature.com
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2018

July 24, 2020

Such a nice product

I discovered nude by nature a few years from chickasvisor and have been using it ever since. I love their line. I especially like that they're cruelty free. They are truly amazing products. I used the primer and it's so silly soft. My daughter also got the box from chickadvisor and loves this so much. It's her favorite primer. I bought it for her in the past because of how much I love nude by nature. Thanks chickadvisor for the introduction.

2.7/5

July 16, 2020

Not sold on this-want to try in cooler temp

I liked the smooth application but it was crazy hot and my make up did not stay on. I will have to try it when it is not so hot and humid. If it does not work in the summer heat I am not sure that it is a keeper.

June 23, 2020

Pretty Perfecting Primer

This primer is light and not greasy feeling. Feels cooling and hydrating on the skin. After this step my skin felt neither powdery nor sticky. Makeup layered beautifully and my look lasted all night!

June 23, 2020

I will continue using the product,

I have rosacea and am scared to put anything on my face by this was light and covered some wrinkles and fine lines, made me look younger nice well worth the money

June 19, 2020

Good for oily skin

Received this in my nude by nature package and am surprised by how good the coverage is, especially if your skin is oily- it has a great mattifying effect to it. It's a little bit expensive for a primer that has the same benefits as some of the cheaper ones, so i don't think its that good value for money. But if your skin is more on the oily side, this primer might be perfect.

April 24, 2020
    United States

Provides longer wear of foundation

Nude by Nature Perfecting Primer, creates a perfect base for my foundation, and smooths easily onto the skin. After applying the primer, I apply my long-wear foundation and find that it prolongs the length of time my foundation stays on my face, which is oily. I would recommend this primer, if your foundation needs more staying power.

3.2/5

August 27, 2019

Me fais des grumeaux!

Je ne sais pas si cest a cause de ma crème hydratante ou a cause de mon fond de teinte mais quand j’applique mon fond de teinte ma base fais des grumeaux sur tout mon visage !

August 05, 2019

Smells good, works amazing!

This primer is absolutely amazing. I have been looking for a high quality cruelty free primer and THIS IS THE ONE. It not only works well, but it smells amazing!

July 18, 2019

Nude by Nature Perfecting Primer

Excellent primer for my skin. I bought a month ago and I love it. Very soft texture. It doesn't irritate my skin. It evens out my complexion and minimises the appearance of pores.
    It is light and not greasy. Keep my make up for all day.

May 02, 2019

I cannot do makeup without it

I cannot apply any makeup without this primer! It has such a refreshing scent and feeling - almost like you’re applying a skincare moisturizer on your skin! It feels good to know that what I’m applying on my face before any makeup has benefits to it as well! It really makes my makeup last ALL DAY!