Smashbox Photo Finish Foundation Primer in Clear Reviews

Ranked #4 out of 376 in Primer

Reduce the appearance of fine lines and pores with Smashbox Photo Finish foundation primer! With a clear application, you can have softer skin with a smooth finish. The Photo Finish foundation primer is lightweight, oil free, and can be worn alone or under your daily foundation.
The pump is airless, so expect no bubbles when you pump!
The Smashbox Photo Finish Foundation primer has a blend of vitamins A, E, grape seed extract and green tea, and can be used even on hair to tame frizz!

See their main website for more information at: www.smashbox.com

May 27, 2017

Smashbox primer is pretty good, not great but pretty good. For the price I have primer's that work better but it's certainly not bad. It just doesn't fill in my pores as good as others although it does feel great on my skin

May 27, 2017

This is a great primer. It goes on smoothly and doesn't leave your skin feeling oily. Foundation Glides on easily and skin looks hydrated and flawless.

May 20, 2017

I used to love smashbox when it was cruelty free. I used to buy this primer. It works well enough, however it's not a primer that really absorbs into the skin, but rather coats the skin in a smooth, silky film. This might sound good, but you can feel it on your face all day long. The other reason I wouldn't buy this product is because E.L.F. offers one that is exactly like it. All of elf's primers are comparable, cruelty free, and more than 100x cheaper. Smashbox primer= $30 Canadian, Elf primer= $4

May 17, 2017

The smashbox primer is my absolutely favourite primer! It goes on nic3ly without having to use a ton of product and doesn't effect my skin in any way.
    The price is a bit higher then most like to spend but it is worth it for sure, you don't need to use a ton of product so in the end it's really doesn't cost that much more.

May 17, 2017

I got this little beauty in a sub box about a month ago and I've been using it ever since. It goes on smooth and it does a great job . I just love the texture of this primer. My next primer purchase will be a smashbox primer but I might try a tinted one and see how that works.

May 16, 2017

I have combination skin, and in some days my face is oilier, and some days its dryer. I found that this particular primer definitely compliments my skin regardless which type I am that day, whether I'm oily or dry. It helps my foundation go on smoother and it does give my foundation a matte finish.

May 16, 2017

I have tried a few different primers before but I have to say Smashbox's photo finish primer is my favorite. It goes on lightweight and is not sticky. It is definitely my go to primer now.

May 11, 2017

This is a great primer for those who are looking for something to smooth out their skin before foundation application. Don't expect any amazing pore filling magic because this is just a silicone based primer. Sensitive skin people be very careful because this product did make me break out where I applied it. Otherwise it's great overall

May 10, 2017

Great primer, goes on smooth and blurs out most imperfection. A little on the oily side, but once foundation is applied this is no longer an issue. Not the most hydrating primer that I've had the opportunity to try but the final results are nice!

May 09, 2017

This is my favorite primer by far, it goes on light and does not leave a greasy feel. Foundation goes on flawlessly on top of it and it makes it last all night. This product is pricey, but worth it!