4.1/5
Prestige Item
Benefit Cosmetics The POREfessional Reviews

What it is: A PRO balm that minimizes the appearance of pores.

What it does: The POREfessional quickly minimizes the appearance of pores.

Apply this silky, lightweight balm to achieve translucent pore coverage and smoother-than-smooth skin. Pores - now you see 'em, now you don't! Oil-free.

September 08, 2019

Pores begone

This product looks very efficiently and minimizing the look of pores and creating a nice matte finish. This product is great to use before applying foundation or concealer or before applying loose shadows. This is also a great product to use without make up for a natural look. I also notice it sucks up oil very well.

August 29, 2019

Works like a charm

This primer really does fill in your pores and make the skin spear much smoother. Makeup applies beautifully over this primer and last quite well through the day. It does not slip off oily areas or bunch up on my skin like some similar products do. If you want to minimize the appearance of pores this is a great option.

August 06, 2019
    Virginia, United States

Minimizes pores

I love this primer and it’s silky smooth texture that sets the frame for the rest of my makeup by reducing the look of my pores and controls shine all day long. You can even apply it later on in the day if you need touch ups because it’s great for oil control. I just glide this all over my face before applying my foundation and I’m set. I love it and how well it works at controlling shine and minimizing the look of my pores especially on hot days. Highly recommended

July 23, 2019

Didn't work for me

I got the mini size of this product and can't say it did anything for me - I didn't notice any difference to how my skin looks after makeup. It's probably not for dry skin

May 18, 2019

Love love love I would buy it again and again

I love this I would buy it again and again I would recommend it to anyone if you have deep pores I recommend this it makes me feel confident in my skin when i am out and about !!! :):):)

April 18, 2019

Better than most

I have used all kinds of primers to try and hide and pores that are so large that I would do anything to fill them or attempt to hide them and this one comes closest to blurring them without making my skin oily
    The makeup sits well on it and the skin looks very smooth. I am grateful for this primer

March 15, 2019

See Yah Pores...

For a girl with big pores this primer is the bomb! Not only does it make my foundation look more smooth & hides my deep pores it helps my foundation last all day. Easy to apply and dries fast! Doesnt make me break out like many other pore filling primers tend to. Highly recommend!!

February 22, 2019

Minimizes pores really well!

I do love this product. It goes well under foundation and doesn't look cakey at all thank goodness. It is expensive so I try to buy it not as often, but a little does go a long way!

February 07, 2019

I am completely in love with this!

So I was completely sceptical that this product was not going to make my skin oily, but it shocked me when it didn't!
    I love the texture on its own and as a primer under my foundation. Its smooth and silky, plus it smells so good! I will be purchasing this over and over.

January 31, 2019
    Saskatchewan, Canada

A holy grail primer in my kit.

This is a holy grail primer for me. I use this on my chin, nose, and forehead and on pimples to prime those spots (I use a different primer on my cheeks and eyes). You have to let it set for a few minutes before application of other makeup. The only downsides is it can pill with certain foundations and tinted moisturizers, and the price (I HOARD SAMPLES).