4.1/5
Prestige Item
Benefit Cosmetics The POREfessional Reviews

What it is: A PRO balm that minimizes the appearance of pores.

What it does: The POREfessional quickly minimizes the appearance of pores.

Apply this silky, lightweight balm to achieve translucent pore coverage and smoother-than-smooth skin. Pores - now you see 'em, now you don't! Oil-free.

May 02, 2021

In LOVE

This primer is excellent! I got it in a trial kit, and I use it for under eye makeup, and it’s sooo smooth and creamy. I highly recommend! Worth the price! Can be bought at the drugstore or other makeup stores!

February 13, 2021
    Redcar and Cleveland, United Kingdom

Face primer

I use this primer if I’m going to a special occasion and want my makeup to look flawless and airbrushed and it definitely delivers! It’s silicone like texture means it fills the pores in my skin perfect creating the perfect base for all my other products to sit on top of. Due to the price of the product I wouldn’t use it every day

2.7/5

February 10, 2021
    Bolton, United Kingdom

Overhyped

I haven been using this under my usual makeup now for a few months. I started using it due to the hype around the product. It is very expensive and I was expecting more for the price. There are better pore filing primers available for half the price in the market.

You have to use a lot of product to evenly cover pore areas on the face. The bottle does not last long. A better pore filling primer is clarins or elf.

1.7/5

January 11, 2021

Terrible!

I had high hopes for this primer, as I had heard so many great things about it, but was disappointed in it.
    I did not like the formula at all, I found it really greasy and did not like how it made my foundation look. To top it off, withing a day of using it, my face began to break out, which almost never happens to me.

December 19, 2020

The best primer!

This is my absolute favourite primer. It goes on so smoothly and makes my skin feel like silk. My pores are blurred and my makeup goes in beautifully over it. This primer also has a really nice and fresh smell to it!

December 18, 2020

WORKS AVERAGE - and in my opinion is over priced

This is good, it’s silicone based and keeps matte foundations in place - but not radiant finish foundations. It’s also a little more expensive than its’ performance is worth so I only use it with my matte foundations. Ole Henriksen Banana Bright Face Primer is my go to primer for all foundation types.

1.0/5

December 02, 2020

Disappointment

The formula is smooth and silky but my skin can’t absorb this. Even if it can’t, it would be fine it just sits there, but I notice that it starts coming off a white film or particles as soon as I start applying make up using a brush. Disappointed in the quality for the price

October 29, 2020

This product did not disappoint!

There are a lot of good primers out there, but this balm goes on so smooth and makes your skin feel like baby’s skin.. the blurring affect when applying your makeup is 10 out of 10 amazing. Benefit is on the more expensive end of Beauty brands but it’s never let me down.. I’ve am really impressed with this primer and it would bet first suggestion to anyone looking for one..

2.7/5

October 24, 2020

Alright

I tried this out because of the recommendations from YouTube beauty gurus, but I found that with my combination skin, the primer would pill and peel in some places on my face, but it would just look cakey on the others. What I didn't know is that the primer has a light skin-toned tint to it, so I definitely would not recommend to those with darker skin tones. Definitely have tried better primers for better pricing, overhyped for sure.

October 21, 2020

Skin mud basically lol

So I received this stuff inside my ipsy bag and was excited to try something that may work for my many pores.
    However after digging at my boyfriends face I realized his pores were bigger than mine especially on his nose. I thought it would be a good idea to use this stuff on him.
    So, I follow through and start smearing this stuff on his wide pore covered nose and sure enough, to my surprise. It works like skin mud and fills in the pores so they don't appear as big. It also makes your skin appear not as greasy.
    This stuff works well. I'll be purchasing it again.