4.1/5
Benefit Cosmetics The POREfessional Reviews
Ranked #5 in Primer

What it is: A PRO balm that minimizes the appearance of pores.

What it does: The POREfessional quickly minimizes the appearance of pores.

Apply this silky, lightweight balm to achieve translucent pore coverage and smoother-than-smooth skin. Pores - now you see 'em, now you don't! Oil-free.

2.3/5

September 24, 2017

wanted to love

I really wanted to love this primer, as I love other benefit products. My initial impression was good...I liked that the product was slightly tinted, It applied smoothly, and made my skin feel smooth and appear slightly blurred...but that's about all it has going for it. The product pilled and rolled on my skin, no matter what combination of clean skin, moisturizers or serums I tried. It also did not make my make up last. At this price point, it is hardly worth it.

September 17, 2017

Works

As I have aged the thing I have noticed most on my face is my pores. I have purchased other pore minimizing items without success. I bought this product on a whim while standing at the checkout. I was pleasantly surprised with this product and will continue to use it.

2.7/5

September 13, 2017

Very oily.

If you have oily skin, I definitely do not recommend this. The primer is good at what it is meant to do - making an even surface for your makeup to be applied on, and filling in your pores, but other than that it doesn't have anything extra goin' for it. The primer is very oily so with wear it makes my makeup begin to separate. This makes me sad cause I did really want to love it as you only need a little because it goes a long way but I just couldn't do it.

August 23, 2017

I don't mind paying extra for this!

Unfortunately I am not one of those girls who was blessed with flawless skin. I have acne scars and large pores that make it hard to apply my makeup evenly. Pore perfect has really helped me be able to do that. It doesn't cover anything very well on it's own but it creates an even surface for me to apply my foundation on.

July 17, 2017

Wow. It works!

I don't usually wear concealer or anything of the sort as I don't like the feeling on my face...but I recieved this in my Topbox and loved how well it worked! It was very noticeable how well it worked on my nose. Can't wait to get more.

July 06, 2017

All time favourite primer

I love this primer so much and for me it lasted so long, I bought the sample size and it lasted me well over two years (not sure how but glad it worked that way)

June 23, 2017

Keeps my makeup matte

I recently started using this as a primer for the summer as I get really shiny quickly when it's hot out. I like that it smooths out my pores and give me an even surface to apply my makeup on top of. It does help to keep my makeup looking matte for longer than other primers. Even though it seems expensive for a small container, I do find a little goes a long way!

June 22, 2017

Great product

This product is awesome for minimizing the appearance of pores and making the skin look evener. However, it is very expensive and you don't get a lot of product for what you pay. Another con: Benefit tests on animals. It is, however, a great product.

June 21, 2017

Not for my super oily skin

I had high hopes for this, as I hear everyone talking about how much they love this primer. I love how smooth is goes on and how soft it makes my skin feel, but because I have extremely oily skin, I found my foundation would just slip around due to the silicone in this. This would be perfect for other skin types as it really does look amazing.

June 21, 2017

Great product

What a great primer. You only need a bit and it goes on easily and evenly. It smooths everything perfectly and is a great makeup base! A great product and I recommend!