4.1/5
Prestige Item
Benefit Cosmetics The POREfessional Reviews

What it is: A PRO balm that minimizes the appearance of pores.

What it does: The POREfessional quickly minimizes the appearance of pores.

Apply this silky, lightweight balm to achieve translucent pore coverage and smoother-than-smooth skin. Pores - now you see 'em, now you don't! Oil-free.

June 18, 2020

impressionnant

Je suis littéralement tombé amoureuse de ce produit. Sa texture est envoûtante, son application est génial. Il donne un résultat soyeux et impeccable.

March 19, 2020

Pricey but so good!

I use the radiant one...that gives a pearlescent tone. It's nice alone but under foundation with a touch of a highlighter and it is perfect. If you want to minimize large pores, this primer does that. It makes my foundation and powder go on so smoothly over top and keeps it looking "just applied" well into the afternoon.

If you're wondering what primer does or why you need it, trust me, it gives your face a boost and your makeup over top something to cling to. You look fresher. No splotchy skin just a nice finish.

Benefit products are pricier but I do feel it's worth it for an essential like a primer.

March 02, 2020
    New Brunswick, Canada

Can't find a replacement!

I've been using this for awhile now and I have been trying to find a dupe because of its price but I haven't yet. It works so well you could wear it alone without foundation. It immediately changes your face! It's not sticky. Doesn't have a scent. Doesn't stain clothes. It's perfect!

January 30, 2020

My favourite

I've tried many different primers that claim to reduce or blur the look of pores this one is the most effective in my opinion. My only complaint is that it's the most expensive one of them.

January 29, 2020
    Norfolk, United Kingdom

I am in love with this primer

I was addicted to Smashbox Primers, but recently I purchased Benefit Caravan Box and it included their POREfessional primer and I absolutely adore it. It feels velvety smooth on skin, minimizing pores around my T-zone, its truly the one I will use now. Love that slightly tinted colour of it. Smells amazing as well. My makeup applies great on it. Its another product from Benefit which I will definitely buy again and again. Highly recommend it.

January 15, 2020

Definitely a must have in my makeup bag!!

I got this in an ipsy bag as a sample, and I now can say I am hooked on it. It just is so good. It goes on so smooth and gives your face a nice base for your makeup. I will definitely be buying the full size of this product.

October 09, 2019
    Bexley, United Kingdom

Minimises Pores!

This product works very well at minimising the look of pores and it creates a lovely matte finish before I use my foundation or loose powder. It definitely keeps my oily nose under control during the day and it very reasonably priced.

September 08, 2019

Pores begone

This product looks very efficiently and minimizing the look of pores and creating a nice matte finish. This product is great to use before applying foundation or concealer or before applying loose shadows. This is also a great product to use without make up for a natural look. I also notice it sucks up oil very well.

August 29, 2019

Works like a charm

This primer really does fill in your pores and make the skin spear much smoother. Makeup applies beautifully over this primer and last quite well through the day. It does not slip off oily areas or bunch up on my skin like some similar products do. If you want to minimize the appearance of pores this is a great option.

August 06, 2019
    Virginia, United States

Minimizes pores

I love this primer and it’s silky smooth texture that sets the frame for the rest of my makeup by reducing the look of my pores and controls shine all day long. You can even apply it later on in the day if you need touch ups because it’s great for oil control. I just glide this all over my face before applying my foundation and I’m set. I love it and how well it works at controlling shine and minimizing the look of my pores especially on hot days. Highly recommended