4.1/5
Prestige Item
Benefit Cosmetics The POREfessional Reviews

What it is: A PRO balm that minimizes the appearance of pores.

What it does: The POREfessional quickly minimizes the appearance of pores.

Apply this silky, lightweight balm to achieve translucent pore coverage and smoother-than-smooth skin. Pores - now you see 'em, now you don't! Oil-free.

May 18, 2019

Love love love I would buy it again and again

I love this I would buy it again and again I would recommend it to anyone if you have deep pores I recommend this it makes me feel confident in my skin when i am out and about !!! :):):)

April 18, 2019

Better than most

I have used all kinds of primers to try and hide and pores that are so large that I would do anything to fill them or attempt to hide them and this one comes closest to blurring them without making my skin oily
    The makeup sits well on it and the skin looks very smooth. I am grateful for this primer

March 15, 2019

See Yah Pores...

For a girl with big pores this primer is the bomb! Not only does it make my foundation look more smooth & hides my deep pores it helps my foundation last all day. Easy to apply and dries fast! Doesnt make me break out like many other pore filling primers tend to. Highly recommend!!

February 22, 2019

Minimizes pores really well!

I do love this product. It goes well under foundation and doesn't look cakey at all thank goodness. It is expensive so I try to buy it not as often, but a little does go a long way!

February 07, 2019

I am completely in love with this!

So I was completely sceptical that this product was not going to make my skin oily, but it shocked me when it didn't!
    I love the texture on its own and as a primer under my foundation. Its smooth and silky, plus it smells so good! I will be purchasing this over and over.

January 31, 2019
    Saskatchewan, Canada

A holy grail primer in my kit.

This is a holy grail primer for me. I use this on my chin, nose, and forehead and on pimples to prime those spots (I use a different primer on my cheeks and eyes). You have to let it set for a few minutes before application of other makeup. The only downsides is it can pill with certain foundations and tinted moisturizers, and the price (I HOARD SAMPLES).

January 24, 2019

Porefection!

Just recently had a chance to try a sample of this, and I immediately ran out and bought more. The blurring and pore reduction is amazing and I love the clean scent it leave. The slight tint adds just a sheen of colour for the days I want a no makeup makeup look.

3.2/5

January 22, 2019
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Not for oily girls

This primer is great for smoothing out and filling in your pores, but you need to be careful with this stuff! This is a silicone based primer (which is why it gives that silk-like feeling) which is why it's so great at blurring your pores, but you need to make sure you wash your face really well after using it. It has a tenancy to sit in your pores and will stay there unless you do a through job scrubbing your face afterwards. As with all silicone based primers, it's not great on oily skin. The oils in your face will seep out and get trapped by the silicone - nothing gets out, and nothing gets in. It's a barrier for your skin and can be the cause of a breakout. If you use this make sure to give your face lots of breaks and do not use it every day! If you have oily skin, I would not recommend this.

2.8/5

December 18, 2018

trop cher

Quand même efficace mais ne vaut vraiment pas son prix. Laisse la peau douce, je le recommande mais pourrait se vendre moins cher selon moi mais bonne qualité de produit.

December 18, 2018

Love love love it!

I have a combo skin and used different brands of primer. I switched to Benefit Porefessional recently and this is the best so far. It has a silky smooth texture, just like butter. I love it!