Benefit Cosmetics The POREfessional Reviews

Ranked #7 out of 377 in Primer

What it is: A PRO balm that minimizes the appearance of pores.

What it does: The POREfessional quickly minimizes the appearance of pores.

Apply this silky, lightweight balm to achieve translucent pore coverage and smoother-than-smooth skin. Pores - now you see 'em, now you don't! Oil-free.

May 01, 2017

I have heard a lot of people rant and rave about benefit porefessional So I finally had a chance to grab one for myself. Now you all weren't playing when this product was recommended. Its super light weight and flows on the skin like silk. That is a big thing for me because primers I have used in the past felt thick and heavy and this primer looks like you didn't put a mask before a mask on. Secondly it does what it says it's suppose to do... My pores especially on my nose were 98% gone and the makeup flows so buttery over top. Third you don't need much a little goes a long way. Also I'm unsure I've heard and been told that this is a primer for primarily oily skin.. But I have fairly dry face and oily t zone and used it on my whole face and it didn't make my foundation stick in dry spots. Maybe because I had exfoliated before hand but for my experience I was fine to use with my combination skin. Over all 5 stars for me and a great investment for your makeup kits!

April 19, 2017

I have tried this Porefessional cosmetic primer. Mine was tinted and blended right into my skin. it helps hid large pours and kept my make up on. I'm a total makeup lover. I have a few go to brands and Benefit is on my list of great cosmetics.

April 13, 2017

I really enjoy this! It's easy to use and it's smooth going on. It makes your pores smaller and makes your makeup go on really well. It's long lasting and overall a good product. I got mine from Sephora

March 31, 2017

I love this primer as it does what it claims - minimizing pores appearance! You need to press and dad it on the problem area for best results. I have been using it for a long time now. Love!

March 22, 2017

Great primer. Smooths the skin, blurs the imperfections, and gives a good base for makeup application. I like that this primer is not translucent, as this helps give me some coverage. Will recommend to friends.

March 22, 2017

This is probably the best primer out there for anyone who has large pores, visible pores or oily skin. You literally need the tiniest amount before applying any foundation and you will have an almost poreless finish. It also helps makeup last really long and isn't all tacky

March 19, 2017

I received a trial size of this from Ulta as a birthday gift. I have been wanting to try this for a while because I always hate the look of my pores. I was surprised with how little I actually needed, just a few dots around the face and that was enough to smooth out where I needed it. Its a very light colour so when I first put it on I couldn't tell any difference because I could still see my pores.

I was so impressed when I started applying my makeup, my pores looked so small and in some areas I couldn't see them at all. I loved the results, my skin looked so smooth and poreless, it did it's job well. Even throughout the day, my skin remained smooth looking even after perspiring at the gym.

My only complaint is the price, it's a higher end product so I knew it wasn't going to be cheap. I suppose if I didn't need much this would last me a long time, making it worth the money.

February 28, 2017

There are mixed reviews about this primer online, but personally I really like it. It feels weightless on my skin, and does a good job of giving my face that poreless look, even in my forehead area. I like that it is a little bit tinted (as opposed to a clear primer) because I feel like it helps to cover up my redness a bit too.

February 17, 2017

I would say this is one of my favorite products i use as a primer. It goes on so smooth and it turns to a matte which is good for me because i have oily skin. I have tried the blotting stick over top and then my bb cream but i found i could not layer them so it was better to have just the porefessional or just the blotting stick over my nose which is my most problem area. I have tried other primers just because the porefessional does cost a bit more but it is comparable to other brands in their price range since they are a bit of a higher brand. but over all i would recommend this as a primer if you have oily skin like me and large pores it makes my make up go on much smoother

February 05, 2017

This stuff is awesome! It instantly hides larger pores and creates a smooth palate. Perfect for day or night. And the best part is, a little goes a long way, so a tube lasts a while!

Angelwingsx2 added a new review for
    Joico renu age defy

HeatherLR has posted in the forum topic
    My Big Fat Fabulous Life

HeatherLR added a new review for
    A & W Rootbeer

Shystarr79 has posted in the forum topic
    Wish shopping app

Puzzelel added a new review for
    Tetley Orange Pekoe Tea