Barkbox Reviews

4.1/5
Ranked #25 out of 32 in Dog Accessories

3.2/5

May 18, 2017

BarkBox is a monthly subscription box for the wonderful dog in your life. It's filled with treats, toys and accessories, all from reputable companies. A coworker signed up her pitbull and she couldn't stop raving about it so I signed up my little rat terrier too! But I found it wasn't worth it for him. He has some allergies, doesn't eat raw hides/bones and also can be trusted in plain site with a stuffy toy, so I found I was giving away items to friend's dogs more than I was keeping for my own. I also found the price for what I was getting became too steep once the Canadian dollar dropped.

If BarkBox allowed for a more tailored box due to preferences or allergies, I would definitely sign back up again!

April 29, 2017

I absolutely love the bark box for my dog. The amount of product that you get each month is awesome! There is a great assortment of products to try and the toys provided are amazing in quality and so cool to look at. After a year my dog has enough toys and treats to last her another year! She always recognizes the box now and gets so excited each month.

April 26, 2017

I love love love bark box, and i hate hate hate going to the stores! So best of both world. But ive just finished my 3 months subscription and im still not sure if im going to renew yet. First its pricey$$, i know for every box bought a meal is given in a shelter. But can we say they could give 2 at least? And second i love the toys but my girl and boy takes 1/2 to tear them all up... for the teats they just love it!

April 05, 2017

I received my first box and I was super excited, but was not satisfied the amount I received for the amount I spent on the box was outrageous, my pup also was not interested even trying the treats! Very unhappy do not recommend to my pup friends out there.

2.3/5

April 03, 2017

The Barkbox shows up at my house monthly and my dog gets very excited.
    I do love that he knows it is for him and he always looks forward to it.
    I would change a few things if I could though. The toys are just not tough enough.
    Even though they have a program that allows you to get points towards new
    toys once you send in pictures of the destroyed ones... the toys don't make it
    passed day one in my house. Also, I would prefer one less bag of treats and one
    more toy. We go through the toys much much faster. I don't think we will continue
    our subscription when it's up. We would prefer to spend a little more on better
    quality toys that will last longer.

February 28, 2017

We signed up for Barkbox about 2 years ago. We absolutely love it !
    I have 2 Bulldog mix. I have never bought any treats other than what I receive every month. Their treat cabinet is bigger than ours! Every month is a new theme which is really cute.The only negative point would be the durability. I do not have the biggest dogs, but unfortunately, the toys we receive in the box do not last very long.

January 13, 2017

I loved this soo much. My dad bought me a years subscription when I first got my pup and its ran out since but it was always sooo exciting. My dog used to know when it was his package. The value is amazing. Especially if you have a dog like me who doesnt destroy his toys and he always loved every treat it came with! only problem was it was pretty pricey for someone who lives alone.

October 01, 2016

this is a cute little box for your four legged friend it comes with a variety of thing toys treats etc our dog is a member of the family and deserves to be spoiled

September 24, 2016

I would continue my subscription if only I have lots of money to spare. My dog is not picky but he liked it when he gets his Barkbox for 6 months. The toys that comes in the box are awesome. Some of them you can't find in pet stores and have to order from them. The treats are awesome too! They usually give grain free or treats with natural ingredients which is a bonus. I was definitely impressed!

February 08, 2016

I got a gift box from BarkBox for my pup. It was exciting to see what was in it for sure. The treats were all made in the USA. The toys didnt last a day - I had written in to customer service and let me assure you the customer service from BB sets the bar wayyyy up high! I am blown away by their kindness and their eagerness to make things right. That itself speaks volumes of a company.